List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin will be around LONG after sabrina's gone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin will be around LONG after sabrina's gone

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/19 03:38AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/22 08:13AM, Views: 2328, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/19 03:38AM
    Robin will be around LONG after sabrina's gone
    scrubsfan

in fact sabrina maybe GONE before RObin returns. LOL back to PR with Carlos the real daddy.

isn't love grand?

#2   2014/02/19 07:52AM
    Re: Robin will be around LONG after sabrina's gone
    KillerQueen

Quote scrubsfan: in fact sabrina maybe GONE before RObin returns. LOL back to PR with Carlos the real daddy.

isn't love grand?

I haven't read anything about Sabrina going any where. The actress will take a little time off to have her real life baby but the character of Sabrina, haven't heard about her leaveing. Sabrina is the better woman IMO but I don't want her back with Patrick, they can be on friendly term and co parent.

#3   2014/02/19 07:55AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote scrubsfan: in fact sabrina maybe GONE before RObin returns. LOL back to PR with Carlos the real daddy.

isn't love grand?

I haven't read anything about Sabrina going any where. The actress will take a little time off to have her real life baby but the character of Sabrina, haven't heard about her leaveing. Sabrina is the better woman IMO but I don't want her back with Patrick, they can be on friendly term and co parent.

I agree on the co- parenting, to much has happened and if anything they can share if it is Patrick,s raising the child

#4   2014/02/19 08:04AM
    Boatchick22

isn't love grand?

Looks to me like the only person gone is Robin! And Sabrina WILL be with the REAL BABY'S FATHER, PATRICK!!! Yes, love is grand!!!

#5   2014/02/19 08:15AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Boatchick22:

isn't love grand?

Looks to me like the only person gone is Robin! And Sabrina WILL be with the REAL BABY'S FATHER, PATRICK!!! Yes, love is grand!!!

Sabrina was there for Emma before and she'll be there for Emma now. Patrick will see he didn't need to commit to an "obligation" and can be with the mother who's going to put her family first.

#6   2014/02/19 08:21AM
    Howie79

Since the actress that plays Robin has made it very clear that she wishes to pursue other interests, and it has not been indicated in any way that I can find that Sabrina's character is leaving other than for her real life maternity leave, I would not believe that this is true. Unless they recast Robin, which may make sense if they want to continue to have the character on the show, instead of her being a revolving door of on again/off again stories.

#7   2014/02/19 08:30AM
    Boatchick22

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Boatchick22:

isn't love grand?

Sabrina was there for Emma before and she'll be there for Emma now. Patrick will see he didn't need to commit to an "obligation" and can be with the mother who's going to put her family first.

ITA!!!

#8   2014/02/19 10:31AM
    meowbowow

isn't love grand?

IMO Robin should just stay gone because she keeps abandoning her family. She's useless. Patrick needs to divorce Robin, marry Sabrina whom he loved, and make a family with her. She'd never desert them.

#9   2014/02/19 10:37AM
    meowbowow

I agree on the co- parenting, to much has happened and if anything they can share if it is Patrick,s raising the child[/quote]

It most certainly is his. She's never been with anybody else since she came to town.

#10   2014/02/19 10:43AM
    meowbowow

Quote Howie79: Since the actress that plays Robin has made it very clear that she wishes to pursue other interests, and it has not been indicated in any way that I can find that Sabrina's character is leaving other than for her real life maternity leave, I would not believe that this is true. Unless they recast Robin, which may make sense if they want to continue to have the character on the show, instead of her being a revolving door of on again/off again stories.

That's a huge turn off for me and IMO very disruptive to the Scrubs SL. Kim needs to either go or stay permanently but this on/off stuff just doesn't work. Plus it's awful for Patrick and Emma.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list