List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spumor, sure it's a full spoiler though

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spumor, sure it's a full spoiler though

Started by ashuri-chan at 2014/02/18 09:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 08:00PM, Views: 1761, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/02/18 09:12PM
    Spumor, sure it's a full spoiler though
    ashuri-chan

But most of the info was in the rumor section. Anyways though Ric is coming back because of an incident that happens with Molly. Apparently Julian is going to target T.J and wants him taken out.

Not knowing this, T.J gets him and Molly a hotel room for their first time and this is where I guess the goons attempt to try and take him out. I guess something happens to Molly like an injury or something. But anyways Ric comes and doesn't want Molly and T.J together because of this. Alexis disagrees though.

I can't believe it! I read a spoiler that Julian is drawn to Alexis and yet he is going to try to murder a teen and not just a teen, but the teen Molly is dating. Not that he knows this I guess. But just going after a kid in general. Because of that, I will say he is more ruthless than Sonny because Sonny wouldn't do that.

I find it weird though he will want to kill a teen but when Duke, Sonny and Shawn beat him up, he just ran to the police to try and ruin a relationship.

I can't wait until he gets taken out himself.

And something tells me Ric is going to annoy me. He comes back after not being in his daughter's life, physically and has the nerve to tell her what she is and isn't going to do? And then what? You're gonna take off again? Apparently he has a past with Ava though.

#2   2014/02/18 11:48PM
    Re: Spumor, sure it's a full spoiler though
    KillerQueen

Quote ashuri-chan: But most of the info was in the rumor section. Anyways though Ric is coming back because of an incident that happens with Molly. Apparently Julian is going to target T.J and wants him taken out.

Not knowing this, T.J gets him and Molly a hotel room for their first time and this is where I guess the goons attempt to try and take him out. I guess something happens to Molly like an injury or something. But anyways Ric comes and doesn't want Molly and T.J together because of this. Alexis disagrees though.

I can't believe it! I read a spoiler that Julian is drawn to Alexis and yet he is going to try to murder a teen and not just a teen, but the teen Molly is dating. Not that he knows this I guess. But just going after a kid in general. Because of that, I will say he is more ruthless than Sonny because Sonny wouldn't do that.

I find it weird though he will want to kill a teen but when Duke, Sonny and Shawn beat him up, he just ran to the police to try and ruin a relationship.

And something tells me Ric is going to annoy me. He comes back after not being in his daughter's life, physically and has the nerve to tell her what she is and isn't going to do? And then what? You're gonna take off again? Apparently he has a past with Ava though.

Apparently a LOT of men have a past with Ava, lol

#3   2014/02/19 04:41AM
    ransomha

Quote ashuri-chan: But most of the info was in the rumor section. Anyways though Ric is coming back because of an incident that happens with Molly. Apparently Julian is going to target T.J and wants him taken out.

Good post, I agree with it all.

#4   2014/02/19 11:23AM
    mauimama

Quote ransomha:

Good post, I agree with it all.

I'm just hopeful that the "attack" on Molly is just as you stated -- (the goons roughing TJ up and she gets caught in the crossfire) rather than a rape attack! That would make me sick sick sick!

#5   2014/02/19 11:39AM
    Nightmoves

I wonder why Julian would want to go after TJ. The warehouse shooting has not been mentioned in a while and he does not seem the least bit interested in TJ now. He will have bigger issues to deal with with his sister and trying to build relationships with his children.

#6   2014/02/19 04:58PM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:

I wonder why Julian would want to go after TJ. The warehouse shooting has not been mentioned in a while and he does not seem the least bit interested in TJ now. He will have bigger issues to deal with with his sister and trying to build relationships with his children.

It does seem odd to go after TJ now he really poses no threat to Julian and talking about the warehouse incident also puts Shawn and Sonny in the cops cross hairs so that cant be it at least I hope not.

#7   2014/02/19 08:00PM
    prussell95

I read the reason why Molly's father coming back because he is going be Carlos's lawyer because he beat up AJ.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list