List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What if ABC get the rights back for OLTL/AMC

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What if ABC get the rights back for OLTL/AMC

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/18 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 09:45AM, Views: 1393, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 04:15PM
    What if ABC get the rights back for OLTL/AMC
    Axl Rose

What if by some miracle ABC were to somehow get the rights back to OLTL and AMC and they were to somehow win this case then imagine if ABC once they get the rights back if they ever do then it would be nice if we could get OLTL characters on GH or even AMC characters on GH one day

#2   2014/02/18 04:37PM
    Re: What if ABC get the rights back for OLTL/AMC
    iluvtad

Quote Axl Rose: What if by some miracle ABC were to somehow get the rights back to OLTL and AMC and they were to somehow win this case then imagine if ABC once they get the rights back if they ever do then it would be nice if we could get OLTL characters on GH or even AMC characters on GH one day

While I like your scenario Axl Rose, if ABC ever got the rights back to OLTL & AMC I would be happiest if both of those soaps were back on TV at their usual times, picking up where they left off.
    But that won't happen, times have gone on, actors are elsewhere, and I don't think Susan Lucci would come back either, and ABC would have to eat a lot of crow to admit how wrong thier decisions were in listening to Brian Frons.

#3   2014/02/18 04:42PM
    taramartin

I'd love for those shows to return!

#4   2014/02/18 06:57PM
    Axl Rose

If ABC were to get the rights back then they could bring RH back as Todd Manning, and then bring back KA as Starr Manning and bring back ME as John McBain with Franco, Kiki, and Silas' characters all being killed off but them returning as their OLTL characters would be great

#5   2014/02/18 07:10PM
    Layngel

I would love that if they handled it right. I agree with the above, I would first want both soaps back on their own. Imo ABC made a huge mistake cancelling shows that had been on for decades for some reality talk food shows that didn't or won't last past 5 years.

If that didn't happen I want RH to be Todd. I personally don't like this Franco sl. Franco is evil, and always was. Rewriting it so that he can be with Carly is silly. RH and RW are awesome together, I just don't like that it is Franco. I prefer ME as McBain. Starr much better than Kiki.

#6   2014/02/18 09:20PM
    Trueheart 6

I heard on Live With Kelly and Michael last week that soaps were at an all time high in ratings once again. I would love for ABC to eat crow as someone suggested and want to bring back AMC and OLTL. ABC is seeing with the cancellations, first of The Revolution and second with Katie. I would love to see The Chew go. The people on it have always annoyed me. I'm sure they will put another lame show on to replace Katie.

#7   2014/02/19 04:27AM
    taramartin

ABC really blew it when they cancelled AMC and OLTL The replacement shows have been horrible. I am glad they kept GH but other than that I have turned to CBS for daytime.

#8   2014/02/19 05:47AM
    Layngel

Quote taramartin: ABC really blew it when they cancelled AMC and OLTL The replacement shows have been horrible. I am glad they kept GH but other than that I have turned to CBS for daytime.

I did the same.

#9   2014/02/19 08:14AM
    ghfanfare

I wouldn't mind seeing a new hybrid show with some of the AMC OLTL characters. And then they could cross over to GH.

#10   2014/02/19 08:34AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote Axl Rose: What if by some miracle ABC were to somehow get the rights back to OLTL and AMC and they were to somehow win this case then imagine if ABC once they get the rights back if they ever do then it would be nice if we could get OLTL characters on GH or even AMC characters on GH one day

While I like your scenario Axl Rose, if ABC ever got the rights back to OLTL & AMC I would be happiest if both of those soaps were back on TV at their usual times, picking up where they left off.
    But that won't happen, times have gone on, actors are elsewhere, and I don't think Susan Lucci would come back either, and ABC would have to eat a lot of crow to admit how wrong thier decisions were in listening to Brian Frons.

I agree too, I wish they would bring back both soaps but I think they already have placed some show where Katie's time slot was.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list