List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: possible s/l for robin's departure

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

possible s/l for robin's departure

Started by naia at 2014/02/18 02:58PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 04:27PM, Views: 447, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/18 02:58PM
    possible s/l for robin's departure
    naia

I think that we can all agree whether a robin fan or not that there could've been better ways to write her character off. I think they should have used the hiv story line. They could have wrote it where she could possibly help with finding a cure. Who could be upset at that. So what other s/l do you think they could of dreamed up

#2   2014/02/18 03:11PM
    Re: possible s/l for robin's departure
    oltllover

Quote naia: I think that we can all agree whether a robin fan or not that there could've been better ways to write her character off. I think they should have used the hiv story line. They could have wrote it where she could possibly help with finding a cure. Who could be upset at that. So what other s/l do you think they could of dreamed up

The s/l is to get Robin off if they wrote a story about her doing something like real research somewhere in the world like Africa or Europe then there is no reason why Patrick and Emma couldn't go with her but those actors aren't leaving the show so it has to be something that only Robin can do. They also want to cause drama so that the writers can give Patrick the next chapter in his life without it revolving around KMc all the time.

#3   2014/02/18 03:43PM
    naia

There is more than one way to skin a cat. More than one way to write a character off. Her family could have been threatened and she's doing research against her will, she cld suffer pts and she's leaving to get help, pat old bc chosen sabrina and she cldnt deal with seeing them a custody battle over Emma cld hv taken place, or they could both realize there not the same two ppl,ppl, Anna cld hv been kidnapped there's different routes ijs

#4   2014/02/18 03:47PM
    oltllover

Quote naia: There is more than one way to skin a cat. More than one way to write a character off. Her family could have been threatened and she's doing research against her will, she cld suffer pts and she's leaving to get help, pat old bc chosen sabrina and she cldnt deal with seeing them a custody battle over Emma cld hv taken place, or they could both realize there not the same two ppl,ppl, Anna cld hv been kidnapped there's different routes ijs

I agree, I still think the original story for her leaving was supposed to be about Robert, RC tweeted that he had to rewrite a major story for sweeps when TR announced he was leaving GH and they needed something quick and Jason fit the bill.

#5   2014/02/18 04:11PM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote naia: There is more than one way to skin a cat. More than one way to write a character off. Her family could have been threatened and she's doing research against her will, she cld suffer pts and she's leaving to get help, pat old bc chosen sabrina and she cldnt deal with seeing them a custody battle over Emma cld hv taken place, or they could both realize there not the same two ppl,ppl, Anna cld hv been kidnapped there's different routes ijs

I agree, I still think the original story for her leaving was supposed to be about Robert, RC tweeted that he had to rewrite a major story for sweeps when TR announced he was leaving GH and they needeGd something quick and Jason fit the bill.

I caught a few minutes of TR on Y&R he is great in that setting I just can't watch the whole the live bc I am hooked on DOLO right now.

#6   2014/02/18 04:27PM
    cottonjenn

I watch Robert on Y and R and I can't help seeing Robert and not Colin (his name on the show). Colin isn't a nice guy on the show, he's a thief so I'm wondering how they're going to keep his character around. Anyway, when Colin makes certain comments I can't help but laugh cause I'm hearing Robert.
    I agree they could have found a better reason for her having to leave like a cure for something but at least she didn't secretly take off. They could have her leaving on better terms with Patrick but I guess that's not going to happen.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list