List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Alexian.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alexian.....

Started by debrajean at 2014/02/18 02:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/02 04:27PM, Views: 1107, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/27 08:58AM
    Re: Alexian.....
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote ransomha: Alexis looked crazy weird during her kissing scene with Julian.

Surprised he didn't run for the door.

i love "Julexis or as some say online "ALexian."
    look HOT together,for her mid fifties,alexis is bangin' and julian for his forties is beautiful scrumptuously CALIENTE man

and i want more!
    BTW lol about him and her kissin' lol! i personally it is a hot kiss,and i want more,i also love how she look around him
    as a love-sick high school 15-17 y.o. young teen child lol!
    as if she thinkin'back to him and her decades ago,but i love
    it all and i want more definitely.
    Love also lucas,and sam are seemingly starting to get closer
    or warming up to julian.

adios.

~Bella~

#12   2014/02/27 09:16AM
    oltllover

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez:

look HOT together,for her mid fifties,alexis is bangin' and julian for his forties is beautiful scrumptuously CALIENTE man

and i want more!
    BTW lol about him and her kissin' lol! i personally it is a hot kiss,and i want more,i also love how she look around him
    or warming up to julian.

adios.

~Bella~

They are so hot that they need two combined names to handle all of the comments.

#13   2014/02/27 09:19AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet: I co sign your post. I love them together. I love that they have Sam together and now a grandson Danny.

Me to. Loved the preview on Fri,and now Sam and Lucas are warming up to Jullina

It's so great to see his family start to come together. He & Alexis are white hot together and I can't wait to see where it all goes!

They really are hot! and how cute was Julian playing with Danny the other day

So nice to see men like Mac & Julian taking such interest in the little ones

#14   2014/02/27 10:37AM
    ransomha

and i want more!
    or warming up to julian.

adios.

~Bella~

Different strokes I guess.

I don't like Julian making a fool out of Alexis.
    I kind of like her.
    Also don't like a man that could care less about his children/family.

I can't see Alexis being happy to know that Julian didn't tell her about his connection with Ric.
    And if he hurts Alexis, I don't see Sam liking him either.
    No Sam, no Danny.

Also think Julian and Alexis are closer in age as his character was suppose to be in college when he took the virginity of a drunk high school student.
    Alexis had Sam at 16.

Alexis is being played so stupid. Not enjoying watching her be taken advantage of by a man that is suppose to like her. Sad to watch.
    She's about the only person in PC that will have anything to do with him, and that's how he repays her.

#15   2014/03/01 10:06AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote ransomha:

and i want more!
    or warming up to julian.

adios.

~Bella~

I kind of like her.

I can't see Alexis being happy to know that Julian didn't tell her about his connection with Ric.
    No Sam, no Danny.

Also think Julian and Alexis are closer in age as his character was suppose to be in college when he took the virginity of a drunk high school student.
    Alexis had Sam at 16.

Alexis is being played so stupid. Not enjoying watching her be taken advantage of by a man that is suppose to like her. Sad to watch.
    She's about the only person in PC that will have anything to do with him, and that's how he repays her.

I think that the real reason you seem to hate Julian so much is because he is a threat to Sonny. Anyone who is an enemy to Sonny you hate. You hate Ric - yep another enemy of Sonny. You hate AJ - another enemy of Sonny. You love Dante because he is a former enemy of Sonny now loving son. What a crock that whole storyline is. You never have a good thing to say about anyone who isn't a Sonny azz kisser. Oh well, as they say to each their own.

#16   2014/03/01 02:16PM
    ransomha

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:

and i want more!
    or warming up to julian.

adios.

~Bella~

I kind of like her.

No Sam, no Danny.

Alexis had Sam at 16.

I think that the real reason you seem to hate Julian so much is because he is a threat to Sonny. Anyone who is an enemy to Sonny you hate. You hate Ric - yep another enemy of Sonny. You hate AJ - another enemy of Sonny. You love Dante because he is a former enemy of Sonny now loving son. What a crock that whole storyline is. You never have a good thing to say about anyone who isn't a Sonny azz kisser. Oh well, as they say to each their own.

I don't like Sabrina and she isn't an enemy of Sonny's.
    There goes that theory.

AJ is a loser drunk.
    Not a whole lot to like.
    I like Liz and think she can do better.

Didn't like Ric in the past but, think this might be fun to watch.

Julian doesn't bring anything to the table.
    He's a middle man.
    he's a complainer.
    He's a homophobe.
    He's making a fool out of Alexis, that I kind of like even though she acts foolish around men.

Don't think we'll have to worry about Julian much longer.
    And for the record, I don't HATE any fictional character, nor do I LOVE them.

I do "LUV" Sonny, but, that's about it.
    How about you?

Do you HATE Olivia because she's on Sonny's side?
    Or LOVE Julian because he wants to hurt Sonny?

#17   2014/03/01 07:26PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:

and i want more!
    or warming up to julian.

adios.

~Bella~

I kind of like her.

No Sam, no Danny.

Alexis had Sam at 16.

There goes that theory.

AJ is a loser drunk.
    Not a whole lot to like.

He's a middle man.
    he's a complainer.
    He's a homophobe.
    He's making a fool out of Alexis, that I kind of like even though she acts foolish around men.

How about you?

I wasn't listing people you don't like. I listed people you don't like who are threats/enemies to Sonny. I don't get why you listed Sabrina. Unless you were trying to prove some point that I am wrong.
    You say AJ is a drunk. Alcoholism is a real illness. Where's the compassion Robin gets for having a real condition? Like Kimberly, Sean is playing the role much like real alcoholics. It is very difficult to quit drinking. As for Julian he has roots in Port Charles that are older than Sonny's. Not to mention Sonny took Julian's family territory. So what is so wrong with taking it back? I mean both men are ear deep in illegal activity. Sonny is just as dirty and illegal as The Jerome's are. The character Sonny is old and boring. It's refreshing that a new character is on the scene that is not afraid to go up against Sonny. And I don't love or hate Julian. After years off the show he's back and I am throughly enjoying his scenes. And I don't hate Olivia. Just think she's wasted air time. Can't wait to see how things go between Julian and Alexis. Hopefully Julian will be on the show a long time. I wonder if there is any chance Robin can take Sonny and Olivia with her when she goes. A girl can hope....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/01 07:35PM
    #18   2014/03/01 07:43PM
    ransomha

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:

and i want more!
    or warming up to julian.

adios.

~Bella~

I kind of like her.

No Sam, no Danny.

Alexis had Sam at 16.

There goes that theory.

AJ is a loser drunk.
    Not a whole lot to like.

He's a middle man.
    he's a complainer.
    He's a homophobe.

How about you?

I wasn't listing people you don't like. I listed people you don't like who are threats/enemies tonSonny. I don't get why you listed Sabrina. Unless you were trying to prove some point that I am wrong.
    You say AJ is a drunk. Alcoholism is a real illness. Where's the compassion Robin gets fore having a real condition? Like Kimberly Sean is playing the role much like real alcoholics. Julian has roots in Port Charles that are older than Sonny's. Not to mention Sonny took his Julian's family territory. Sonny is just as dirty and illegal as The Jerome's. The character Sonny is old and boring. It's refreshing that a new character is on the scene that is not to go up against Sonny. But I don't love or hate Julian. After years off the show he's back and I am throughly enjoying his scenes. And I don't hate Olivia. Just think she's wasted air time. Can't wait to see how things go between Julian and Alexis. And hopefully Julian will be on the show a long time. I wonder if there is any chance Robin can take Sonny and Olivia with her when she goes. A girl can hope....

No Sonny, no GH.

You don't hate Olivia but she's wasted airtime? And you want her off the show.?
    That doesn't sound like you enjoy her too much....

AJ isn't a threat to Sonny.
    He's nothing.
    Sonny doesn't like him because he thinks AJ killed Connie.
    What's AJ going to do to Sonny? Spill a drink on him?
    I don't like him because he's got the world at his fingertips, he's rich, he has family support and he does nothing with it.
    NOTHING to do with Sonny.

Julian is a sissy.
    I like a manly man.
    He uses children and his own grandson.
    I thought he might get interesting but, he didn't.

Sonny just turned 51.
    That might be OLD to you, but it isn't to me.
    He also got over 73,000.00 hits on his fan page for his birthday so I guess he's still a relevant actor/character.
    He's been a constant for over 20 years.
    He and Luke are the longest running cast members on the show.

Bottom line, we like who we like.
    You like Julian, I like Sonny. It's all good.

#19   2014/03/02 06:23AM
    ransomha

The spoilers on this page........................

Have Alexis being jealous of Ric's attention towards Liz.

IF Julian and Alexis are suppose to be so hot for each other , why would she care?

Another hit to the getting more and more uselessness of Julian.

#20   2014/03/02 03:42PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:

and i want more!
    or warming up to julian.

adios.

~Bella~

I kind of like her.

No Sam, no Danny.

Alexis had Sam at 16.

There goes that theory.

AJ is a loser drunk.
    Not a whole lot to like.

He's a middle man.
    he's a complainer.
    He's a homophobe.

How about you?

I wasn't listing people you don't like. I listed people you don't like who are threats/enemies tonSonny. I don't get why you listed Sabrina. Unless you were trying to prove some point that I am wrong.
    You say AJ is a drunk. Alcoholism is a real illness. Where's the compassion Robin gets fore having a real condition? Like Kimberly Sean is playing the role much like real alcoholics. Julian has roots in Port Charles that are older than Sonny's. Not to mention Sonny took his Julian's family territory. Sonny is just as dirty and illegal as The Jerome's. The character Sonny is old and boring. It's refreshing that a new character is on the scene that is not to go up against Sonny. But I don't love or hate Julian. After years off the show he's back and I am throughly enjoying his scenes. And I don't hate Olivia. Just think she's wasted air time. Can't wait to see how things go between Julian and Alexis. And hopefully Julian will be on the show a long time. I wonder if there is any chance Robin can take Sonny and Olivia with her when she goes. A girl can hope....

No Sonny, no GH.

You don't hate Olivia but she's wasted airtime? And you want her off the show.?
    That doesn't sound like you enjoy her too much....

AJ isn't a threat to Sonny.
    He's nothing.
    Sonny doesn't like him because he thinks AJ killed Connie.
    What's AJ going to do to Sonny? Spill a drink on him?
    I don't like him because he's got the world at his fingertips, he's rich, he has family support and he does nothing with it.
    NOTHING to do with Sonny.

Julian is a sissy.
    I like a manly man.
    He uses children and his own grandson.
    I thought he might get interesting but, he didn't.

Sonny just turned 51.
    That might be OLD to you, but it isn't to me.
    He also got over 73,000.00 hits on his fan page for his birthday so I guess he's still a relevant actor/character.
    He's been a constant for over 20 years.
    He and Luke are the longest running cast members on the show.

Bottom line, we like who we like.
    You like Julian, I like Sonny. It's all good.

Yes it is. And I think the show is more than Sonny. And if he leaves the show won't fold. It would be a refreshing change to go back to its roots. gH has been the Sonny show far too long. BTW, I didn't mean Sonny was old age wise, I meant the whole Sonny storyline is old and boring. Time to give others the air time they deserve instead of hours to old boring Sonny stories.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list