List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Alexian.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alexian.....

Started by debrajean at 2014/02/18 02:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/02 04:27PM, Views: 1047, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 02:45PM
    Alexian.....
    debrajean

I must say this is the first time in I don't know how long I am sooo excited about this possible romance...These 2 light up the screen with there chemistry....best chemistry since luke and laura or sonny and carly...Wow!! love love love all of their scenes together...and so refreshing to see the writers show that an older couple can have so much passion....not just the 20 year olds couples....also the response to this pairing is sooo overwhelming...have not read of 1 hater....we all seem to agree ALEXIAN FOREVER!

#2   2014/02/18 03:30PM
    Re: Alexian.....
    Bizlet

I co sign your post. I love them together. I love that they have Sam together and now a grandson Danny.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 03:31PM
    #3   2014/02/19 06:04AM
    Nightmoves

Quote debrajean: I must say this is the first time in I don't know how long I am sooo excited about this possible romance...These 2 light up the screen with there chemistry....best chemistry since luke and laura or sonny and carly...Wow!! love love love all of their scenes together...and so refreshing to see the writers show that an older couple can have so much passion....not just the 20 year olds couples....also the response to this pairing is sooo overwhelming...have not read of 1 hater....we all seem to agree ALEXIAN FOREVER!

ITA! I LOVE them. There is a 'Julexis' thread where we post about this couple. You should join us in there.

#4   2014/02/24 04:44AM
    ransomha

Quote debrajean: I must say this is the first time in I don't know how long I am sooo excited about this possible romance...These 2 light up the screen with there chemistry....best chemistry since luke and laura or sonny and carly...Wow!! love love love all of their scenes together...and so refreshing to see the writers show that an older couple can have so much passion....not just the 20 year olds couples....also the response to this pairing is sooo overwhelming...have not read of 1 hater....we all seem to agree ALEXIAN FOREVER!

I don't like them.

No growth in Julian's character.

As a college student, Julian used a high school student, Alexis for sex.
    They spent a few hours together so long ago and don't know each other at all. They are really strangers that we are suppose to believe have a connection?

Julian is STILL using kids.
    Molly for information , and he's threatened to KILL TJ.
    He also uses Danny as his own personal shield.
    Still using kids.

20 odd years ago, he KILLED his sister.
    He's been threatening Ava with death too.

He has to buy things for Sam to get her to talk to him.
    Beg Alexis to let him in, showing up at her door step like a stray cat.

He meets his son and insults him, but i'm sure he'll buy him something to make up for that.

He has to live with his sister, that he hates because for some reason can't get his own place.
    He has to have a backer because he can't seem to finance his own business.
    Or isn't bright enough to run the business.

I do have hopes for this character though.
    He needs to get out of the "family" business, is he really in anyway?

Buy himself back into his new found family and chill.
    Play with his grandson , sit back and retire.

#5   2014/02/24 05:16AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet: I co sign your post. I love them together. I love that they have Sam together and now a grandson Danny.

Me to. Loved the preview on Fri,and now Sam and Lucas are warming up to Jullina

#6   2014/02/24 06:30AM
    ransomha

Interesting that Julian's just about STALKING Alexis to get her attention.
    Showing up at her door, or on her stoop Almost begging for any attention she'll give him very much the same way his son is doing with Brad.

Like Ava buying Kiki's attention with a get out of jail card,
    Julian is trying to buy Sam off too.

They should give Lucas the heads up to hold out for something big from Julian.

I think Julian WILL wear Alexis down, sad puppy dog eyes, lonely , poor me ...the same way Lucas will get to Brad.

Like father like son.

#7   2014/02/24 01:32PM
    ransomha

Alexis looked crazy weird during her kissing scene with Julian.

Surprised he didn't run for the door.

#8   2014/02/27 07:10AM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet: I co sign your post. I love them together. I love that they have Sam together and now a grandson Danny.

I thought family was beginning to mean something to Julian too.

All a big act it seems.

Can't see Sam warming up to him after this comes out with Ric.
    Sam's not a big fan of Ric's.
    So there goes his relationship with Alexis, Sam, Danny and Lucas won't be far behind.
    Back to square one.....
    Or Julian will be taken out, which very well may be the case once he's "made".

#9   2014/02/27 08:05AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote stonecoldhot:

It's so great to see his family start to come together. He & Alexis are white hot together and I can't wait to see where it all goes!

#10   2014/02/27 08:49AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

It's so great to see his family start to come together. He & Alexis are white hot together and I can't wait to see where it all goes!

They really are hot! and how cute was Julian playing with Danny the other day

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list