List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Victor Cassadine/Julian Jerome connection

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor Cassadine/Julian Jerome connection

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/18 01:15PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/20 08:07AM, Views: 2606, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 01:15PM
    Victor Cassadine/Julian Jerome connection
    Axl Rose

Something is telling me that Julian is talking to none other than WSB head Victor Cassadine and that Victor is the one or he has been the one who has been bankrolling Julian's organization for years especially after Julian was on his laptop saying well, well well it's about time and I think the person he was talking to is none other than Victor Cassadine

#2   2014/02/18 01:35PM
    Re: Victor Cassadine/Julian Jerome connection
    oltllover

Quote Axl Rose: Something is telling me that Julian is talking to none other than WSB head Victor Cassadine and that Victor is the one or he has been the one who has been bankrolling Julian's organization for years especially after Julian was on his laptop saying well, well well it's about time and I think the person he was talking to is none other than Victor Cassadine

It could be but but the question is whether Victor is a mobster trying to take over or a WSB agent trying to take down a mobster and does this all lead back to Faison since he was the one who shot Jason. so many questions, this could be fun.

#3   2014/02/18 01:42PM
    Axl Rose

But now that Sonny knows that someone has been bankrolling Julian he won't stop until he figures out who it is and if he should find out it's Victor Cassadine then what? Sonny would probably send Shawn after him

#4   2014/02/18 01:47PM
    oltllover

Quote Axl Rose: But now that Sonny knows that someone has been bankrolling Julian he won't stop until he figures out who it is and if he should find out it's Victor Cassadine then what? Sonny would probably send Shawn after him

Well who ever it is once Sonny finds out he will want to go after them but if its Victor and if he really has Jason or if this whole Jason thing was a lie to "kidnap" Robin then Sonny won't be able to do anything if Victor uses that info.

#5   2014/02/18 02:27PM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Axl Rose: Something is telling me that Julian is talking to none other than WSB head Victor Cassadine and that Victor is the one or he has been the one who has been bankrolling Julian's organization for years especially after Julian was on his laptop saying well, well well it's about time and I think the person he was talking to is none other than Victor Cassadine

It could be but but the question is whether Victor is a mobster trying to take over or a WSB agent trying to take down a mobster and does this all lead back to Faison since he was the one who shot Jason. so many questions, this could be fun.

With Victor, Jason, Sonny and Julian involved it would kind of make sense that it's all connected to the WSB. But why would Victor want to take down Sonny? I don't remember anything from the past between these two and why would the head of the WSB be interested in a small time mobster like Sonny? If Victor is on the up and up (which I doubt) and Julian is working for the WSB then at least he's on the right side of the law which I would prefer.

You are right this could be fun!

#6   2014/02/18 03:22PM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

With Victor, Jason, Sonny and Julian involved it would kind of make sense that it's all connected to the WSB. But why would Victor want to take down Sonny? I don't remember anything from the past between these two and why would the head of the WSB be interested in a small time mobster like Sonny? If Victor is on the up and up (which I doubt) and Julian is working for the WSB then at least he's on the right side of the law which I would prefer.

This could be fun Julian could be working for the WSB to take out Sonny's organization. That is why he had info on the tax front aka the coffee business.

#7   2014/02/18 03:24PM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

This could be fun Julian could be working for the WSB to take out Sonny's organization. That is why he had info on the tax front aka the coffee business.

The best part of todays show was Sonny admitting that he funnels dirty money through his "legitamte" business. now we can put that arguement to rest.

#8   2014/02/19 05:58PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I suggested weeks ago that Julian might be working with the WSB to bring down Sonny (before we knew Victor was the new head of the WSB) and a certain Sonny lover went on about how ridiculous that was. HMMM, looks like it may be happening after all.

#9   2014/02/20 03:33AM
    Bizlet

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I suggested weeks ago that Julian might be working with the WSB to bring down Sonny (before we knew Victor was the new head of the WSB) and a certain Sonny lover went on about how ridiculous that was. HMMM, looks like it may be happening after all.

I had the same thought as well.

#10   2014/02/20 04:07AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

The best part of todays show was Sonny admitting that he funnels dirty money through his "legitamte" business. now we can put that arguement to rest.

Well that how most mobsters do it even cute ones with dimples. In real life if they get can't get a mobster on one of their illegal activities their start going for the legitimate business fronts. I will so love it if Julian is an agent or informant.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list