List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Not such a tough guy 2-18-14

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not such a tough guy 2-18-14

Started by ransomha at 2014/02/18 12:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 04:32AM, Views: 770, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 12:13PM
    Not such a tough guy 2-18-14
    ransomha

Todays show was so good!!!

First we have Julian threatening Ava, in HER APARTMENT with physical harm ,death, like he did with his other sister and she all but laughs in his face.
    Going instead to Sonny.

Next we have Sonny discovering Julian isn't even in charge of his business but answers to a higher up. He's a grunt man.

Then we have Lucas thinking about giving Julian a chance when Morgan lets him in on Julian threatening to KILL Carly, Lucas's sister if Morgan wanted to get away from him.

Mr. Tough guy was put in his place by everyone today!

He'd be better off living a different kind of life before Ava off's him!

#2   2014/02/18 12:58PM
    Re: Not such a tough guy 2-18-14
    ransomha

Who's pulling Julian's strings?

I'm thinking The Cassidines .

#3   2014/02/18 01:12PM
    ransomha

Or Ric?

Bankrolling Julian to take out Sonny?
    Ric has always been jealous of Sonny.

Now we understand Julian is not the brains behind his organization, it makes way more sense.

#4   2014/02/18 01:22PM
    oltllover

Word is that Ric is coming back the end of the month so it could be him but the Cassadines makes sense too. What I'm wondering though is this really about taking over Sonny's territory or is this about taking sonny down. If we believe that Victor is the head of the WSB and if he really is legit Julian could be under cover or since Ric was a lawyer he might want to put Sonny away, this could go either way and I have seen some "rumors" that Sonny has some kind of downward spiral working with the wrong people or something to that effect.

#5   2014/02/18 01:30PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover: Word is that Ric is coming back the end of the month so it could be him but the Cassadines makes sense too. What I'm wondering though is this really about taking over Sonny's territory or is this about taking sonny down. If we believe that Victor is the head of the WSB and if he really is legit Julian could be under cover or since Ric was a lawyer he might want to put Sonny away, this could go either way and I have seen some "rumors" that Sonny has some kind of downward spiral working with the wrong people or something to that effect.

Ric would makes sense.

He is a lawyer and always hated Sonny.
    Julian taking orders makes much more sense to me then running anything on his own.

#6   2014/02/18 03:38PM
    ransomha

At least we now know that Ava did give Sonny pertinent information for busting up his plans.

Ava hating Julian is good for Sonny.
    Loved how he doesn't provoke fear in anyone!

#7   2014/02/18 03:43PM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha: At least we now know that Ava did give Sonny pertinent information for busting up his plans.

Ava has always been out for herself. If the cops came to her right now with proof that she killed Connie or shot Olivia or poisoned Nina and they offered her a deal if she testifies against sonny she would do it in a heartbeat to save her own buttt. I find hilarious that Morgan thinks she is the one who is loyal and good. when the truth comes out won't they feel like fools.

#8   2014/02/18 04:16PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha: At least we now know that Ava did give Sonny pertinent information for busting up his plans.

Ava has always been out for herself. If the cops came to her right now with proof that she killed Connie or shot Olivia or poisoned Nina and they offered her a deal if she testifies against sonny she would do it in a heartbeat to save her own buttt. I find hilarious that Morgan thinks she is the one who is loyal and good. when the truth comes out won't they feel like fools.

Who's "they"? Sonny doesn't trust her or believe a word she says.
    He's using her and getting great information that he's checking out.
    So far so good.
    Giving him tons of information. safe houses and a key to the fact that Julian isn't a boss at all.
    What has Sonny given up? Not a thing.

So far, Ava has sold out Julian to be with Morgan.
    If she breaks his heart, happens to teenagers all the time.
    In the mean time, Morgan is getting tons of sex and enjoying himself.
    If Ava turns on him he'll live. He did after Kiki dumped him and he thought he loved her too.

So far, this is a win/win for Sonny.
    His son is happy and Julian is becoming an open book,
    Doubt his boss will be pleased with him.....

#9   2014/02/18 04:31PM
    Peach54

Since the mention of the Woos came up, what if they are Julian's backers. It would make sense, Lucas - Brad both crime families.

#10   2014/02/18 04:41PM
    ransomha

Quote Peach54: Since the mention of the Woos came up, what if they are Julian's backers. It would make sense, Lucas - Brad both crime families.

That WOULD be interesting.

Brad and Lucas get together only to find out their father's are together too!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list