List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..

Started by RobynH at 2014/02/18 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 11:23PM, Views: 1405, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/02/18 03:34PM
    Re: Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha: Anna left Robin and look how close they are.

Slightly different situation, IMO. I don't understand how Anna could leave her child either, but at least she was trying to save the world, not just one man. Robin spent her early years not even knowing Anna was her mother - so she wasn't accustomed to having her around. That's not the case with Emma.

This is the second time in two years that Robin has chosen JASON over her husband and child.

I really wish Ron wouldn't have done this. So many other ways he could have gone, without making Robin look like a thoughtless, heartless shrew, choosing a hitman over her family.

While I do agree, it's not like Emma is going to foster care. She's with her father.
    Anna wanting to "save the world" while Robin's mission is a bit more personal.
    Robin feels she owes jason her life and this is a way to pay him back, that he would do it for him.

All and all a dumb exit.

Abanding your child is abanding your child no matter how much you try to justify it. Yes, Emma will be with her father and he dearly loves his daughter but a father cant be a mother, no amout of love changes that fact. Yes, Robin loves her mother but I don't see them as being close the way many mother / daughters are. Emma may or may not LOVE Robin after this, she is not Robin and may have her own reaction to this. But evenif Emma will love Robin that doesn't mean she wont be hurt, angery, and resentful, MOST young children would be

It's totally out of character for Robin to leave Emma.

#22   2014/02/18 04:03PM
    naia

Poor Pat I'm sure he feels like "second best" to Jason. The way i see it he has two choices wait forward robin to come back to her family or move on imo i say he should move on. ( as long as its not with sabrina she deserves someone who will put her first and not be the rebound girl)

#23   2014/02/18 04:08PM
    strawberrybu...

Quote naia: Poor Pat I'm sure he feels like "second best" to Jason. The way i see it he has two choices wait forward robin to come back to her family or move on imo i say he should move on. ( as long as its not with sabrina she deserves someone who will put her first and not be the rebound girl)

I completely agree. Second best doesn't feel good does it Patty.

#24   2014/02/18 05:08PM
    calliope

As a relatively new viewer I don't know Robin's history like you guys do. She seems to have a savior complex and I don't like her at all. When they first found her I wanted to like her because it seemed posters were so happy to have her back. But I can't, I find nothing about her appealing.

#25   2014/02/18 05:09PM
    ransomha

When Robin was held captivate for two years, away from her family she PRAYED someone would look for her. help her return to her family.

She is that person for Jason. Only her.

How can she not do for Jason what she wanted/needed someone to do for her?

#26   2014/02/18 09:12PM
    strawberrybu...

Quote calliope: As a relatively new viewer I don't know Robin's history like you guys do. She seems to have a savior complex and I don't like her at all. When they first found her I wanted to like her because it seemed posters were so happy to have her back. But I can't, I find nothing about her appealing.

Robin has always had this ,I know best mentality,but she is taking it way too far now. She is being a moron. After totally disrupting everyone's life after they were finally moving on, she decides she is the only one who can save Jason at the expense of her own family.How about you tell his wife or his mobster best friend or his really rich mother?

#27   2014/02/18 11:23PM
    KillerQueen

Quote strawberrybutterfly:
    Quote calliope: As a relatively new viewer I don't know Robin's history like you guys do. She seems to have a savior complex and I don't like her at all. When they first found her I wanted to like her because it seemed posters were so happy to have her back. But I can't, I find nothing about her appealing.

Robin has always had this ,I know best mentality,but she is taking it way too far now. She is being a moron. After totally disrupting everyone's life after they were finally moving on, she decides she is the only one who can save Jason at the expense of her own family.How about you tell his wife or his mobster best friend or his really rich mother?

Or her mother that she LOVES so much. Ratter Anna likes or islikes Jason she would do it for Robin. Then they could get Jason to PC and Robin can SAVE him AND stay with her daughter, and Patrick too IF he will still have her. That is a no brainer solution idiot Robin hasn't tought of or dosent WANT to do.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list