List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..

Started by RobynH at 2014/02/18 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 11:23PM, Views: 1315, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/18 01:42PM
    Re: Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves: No one ever said Patrick did not love Robin, but like another poster said, 'too bad she doesn't feel the same way'.

First and foremost, you would have to drag me kicking and screaming away from my kid. Never in a million years would I up and leave her of my own volition.

This is the end for Scrubs. I do feel sorry for Emma and I think she's going to be a very angry little girl where her mother is concerned.

You would have drag me away from child as well.

#12   2014/02/18 01:47PM
    Feliciena

How is Emma be able to handle this rejection because her mother, after being gone for 2 years, chose Jason over her. It was definitely great acting by Jason as he was so devastated by Robin's decision. They would should have recast her as this ending makes you dislike her.

#13   2014/02/18 01:58PM
    ransomha

Anna left Robin and look how close they are.

#14   2014/02/18 02:21PM
    Nightmoves

Anna gave Robin to Filomenia to raise to keep her safe and to protect her. She was with her until she was six then went to live with Anna.

There's a big difference between that andleaving Emma to save Jason PLUS, Robin promised Emma she would never leave her again. You just don't promise that to a child, your own child, and then up and leave her again.

I don't think Anna will be very happy with Robin either.

#15   2014/02/18 02:23PM
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha: Anna left Robin and look how close they are.

Slightly different situation, IMO. I don't understand how Anna could leave her child either, but at least she was trying to save the world, not just one man. Robin spent her early years not even knowing Anna was her mother - so she wasn't accustomed to having her around. That's not the case with Emma.

This is the second time in two years that Robin has chosen JASON over her husband and child.

I really wish Ron wouldn't have done this. So many other ways he could have gone, without making Robin look like a thoughtless, heartless shrew, choosing a hitman over her family.

#16   2014/02/18 02:32PM
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:

Slightly different situation, IMO. I don't understand how Anna could leave her child either, but at least she was trying to save the world, not just one man. Robin spent her early years not even knowing Anna was her mother - so she wasn't accustomed to having her around. That's not the case with Emma.

This is the second time in two years that Robin has chosen JASON over her husband and child.

I really wish Ron wouldn't have done this. So many other ways he could have gone, without making Robin look like a thoughtless, heartless shrew, choosing a hitman over her family.

While I do agree, it's not like Emma is going to foster care. She's with her father.
    Anna wanting to "save the world" while Robin's mission is a bit more personal.
    Robin feels she owes jason her life and this is a way to pay him back, that he would do it for him.

All and all a dumb exit.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 02:36PM
    #17   2014/02/18 02:53PM
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:

While I do agree, it's not like Emma is going to foster care. She's with her father.

And Robin feels she owes jason her life and this is a way to pay him back, that he would do it for him.

All and all a dumb exit.

How can Robin feel like she owes Jason her life? She has more than "paid him back" for any rescuing (real or imagined) over the years. She has already forfeited her life once for St. Jason - two years ago. No. Nope. Nyet. No more.

She could go to Nikolas and/or Alexis and tell them what Victor is doing. She could go to her father and mother - who, while they wouldn't really cry if Jason lived again or stayed dead, they would sure be interested in knowing who's really in charge at the WSB and take appropriate steps to safeguard others.

There is still a cryo-lab under GH. They could have Popsicle-Jason moved there for Robin to work on saving him. She doesn't have to be on-screen for her to be home with Emma. She can be talked about by other characters and periodically shown talking on the phone, schedule permitting, if TPTB aren't willing to recast her.

They don't even need to keep Patrick and Robin together, if they're so determined to put him with Sabrina. Just don't have her leave her daughter!!!!

#18   2014/02/18 03:11PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:

Anna wanting to "save the world" while Robin's mission is a bit more personal.
    Robin feels she owes jason her life and this is a way to pay him back, that he would do it for him.

All and all a dumb exit.

Abanding your child is abanding your child no matter how much you try to justify it. Yes, Emma will be with her father and he dearly loves his daughter but a father cant be a mother, no amout of love changes that fact. Yes, Robin loves her mother but I don't see them as being close the way many mother / daughters are. Emma may or may not LOVE Robin after this, she is not Robin and may have her own reaction to this. But evenif Emma will love Robin that doesn't mean she wont be hurt, angery, and resentful, MOST young children would be

#19   2014/02/18 03:12PM
    strawberrybu...

I just don't want Patrick to go to Sabrina and tell her how much he loves her and wants to be with her. And Robin better not go to Sabrina either,and asks her to take care of her family. I will be furious if either of these things happens. Sabrina deserves better than Patrick at this point. And for Robin to go to her would be the equivalent of saying "Here you can have my left overs!" Stay with Carlos , Sabrina.

#20   2014/02/18 03:32PM
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:

And Robin feels she owes jason her life and this is a way to pay him back, that he would do it for him.

All and all a dumb exit.

How can Robin feel like she owes Jason her life? She has more than "paid him back" for any rescuing (real or imagined) over the years. She has already forfeited her life once for St. Jason - two years ago. No. Nope. Nyet. No more.

She could go to Nikolas and/or Alexis and tell them what Victor is doing. She could go to her father and mother - who, while they wouldn't really cry if Jason lived again or stayed dead, they would sure be interested in knowing who's really in charge at the WSB and take appropriate steps to safeguard others.

There is still a cryo-lab under GH. They could have Popsicle-Jason moved there for Robin to work on saving him. She doesn't have to be on-screen for her to be home with Emma. She can be talked about by other characters and periodically shown talking on the phone, schedule permitting, if TPTB aren't willing to recast her.

They don't even need to keep Patrick and Robin together, if they're so determined to put him with Sabrina. Just don't have her leave her daughter!!!!

That's what she told Pat today. that she owed Jason her life.

Perhaps she still harbors resentment over Pat sleeping with lisa Niles and his treatment of her at the time. Never believing her or in her.
    Perhaps she's upset he made her wait two weeks to pick her.

I do agree, Robin would NEVER willing leave Emma. Just doesn't ring true at all.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list