List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..

Started by RobynH at 2014/02/18 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 11:23PM, Views: 1429, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 11:47AM
    Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..
    RobynH

I loved when Patrick told Robin that nothing including his child was more important than Emma. Robin was actually using a baby to justify leaving her own. I think it was very realistic when Patrick said Robin was putting Jason above her family. Robin is a hot mess!!

#2   2014/02/18 12:06PM
    Re: Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..
    Howie79

It does look like Robin forgot the "forsaking all others" part of her wedding vows.

#3   2014/02/18 12:13PM
    Bizlet

Paterick was great today as far exit stories it is not my favorite, but now that she is for all intensive purposive leaving Pat for another man he is free to divorce her, date and raise his child with Sabrina.
    On a side note SBu signed with Y&R for another year so he won't be gracing GH with his presents until at least 2015.

#4   2014/02/18 12:16PM
    ransomha

Patrick's love for Robin really showed today.

He's devastated at the thought of losing her.

#5   2014/02/18 12:31PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Howie79: It does look like Robin forgot the "forsaking all others" part of her wedding vows.

Poor Emma is going to be devastated by her Mother leaving again. I hope she & Patrick miss her for all about 5 minutes and move on. Poor excuse for a Mother.
    Don't let the door slam your @ss on the way out.

#6   2014/02/18 12:41PM
    KillerQueen

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Howie79: It does look like Robin forgot the "forsaking all others" part of her wedding vows.

Poor Emma is going to be devastated by her Mother leaving again. I hope she & Patrick miss her for all about 5 minutes and move on. Poor excuse for a Mother.

It scares me how much I agree with you

#7   2014/02/18 12:50PM
    Nightmoves

No one ever said Patrick did not love Robin, but like another poster said, 'too bad she doesn't feel the same way'.

First and foremost, you would have to drag me kicking and screaming away from my kid. Never in a million years would I up and leave her of my own volition.

This is the end for Scrubs. I do feel sorry for Emma and I think she's going to be a very angry little girl where her mother is concerned.

#8   2014/02/18 12:50PM
    Howie79

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

Me too. Can't wait for this storyline to be done with and Robin to be off my screen. IMO, having her return, then sending her to beg Sabrina to let Patrick go, then her turning around and leaving him and Emma is just poor story telling.

#9   2014/02/18 01:24PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

LOL

#10   2014/02/18 01:40PM
    lulujaz

Robin is full of crap. This character was only remotely tolerable when she was a little girl running into Anna's arms. As she grew into adulthood, the character was written as a sanctimonious, self righteous shrew who always thinks she is right. this latest stunt,leaving Patrick and Emma to chase after Jason...AGAIN is inexcusable and unforgivable. This eternally annoying nasally whiner of a character can stay gone. I am not crazy about the Patrina pairing as Sabrina looks and acts like a 12 year old but if she gets Patrick by default... On well. How dare Robin ask her to let Patrick go only to forsake him for Jason...AGAIN!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 01:45PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list