List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt's baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt's baby

Started by olga vqz. at 2014/02/18 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/21 04:01AM, Views: 4569, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/18 11:50AM
    Re: Britt's baby
    taramartin

Oh, I guess I forgot or didn't catch that.

#22   2014/02/18 12:05PM
    irisj728

I hope Ben is Britt’s and that Dr. Obrecht lied to Britt so that she could control her by threatening to disclose that Britt isn’t the true mother while secretly knowing that she is. Dr. Obrecht seems to like Ben and I can’t see her being friendly to a baby that has no blood connection to her and Faison.

#23   2014/02/18 12:23PM
    ransomha

Quote irisj728: I hope Ben is Britt’s and that Dr. Obrecht lied to Britt so that she could control her by threatening to disclose that Britt isn’t the true mother while secretly knowing that she is. Dr. Obrecht seems to like Ben and I can’t see her being friendly to a baby that has no blood connection to her and Faison.

I AGREE!!!!!

#24   2014/02/18 12:33PM
    KillerQueen

Quote alikat: To me the loophole to keep the baby with Britt is the fact that Lulu herself sued for custody of a baby SHE KNEW was not biologically hers but had since birth. This is the same scenario in reverse. Were they to get the same judge, wouldn't you see that judge (as well as many PC citizens INCLUDING DANTE) saying to Lulu..."you were fine with the non-biological parents raising the child when it was YOU raising Connie. Why would your brother and his new wife raising Ben be any different?"

That is if Nikolas and Britt get married.

Not completely the same. Maxie willingly GAVE Dante and Lulu her baby and in the vary begaining Dante and Lulu did not know the truth but Maxie did. Dante and Lulu DID NOT give Britt permission nor did they have knowgle of Britt takeing STEALING THIER EMBRO. Let s not orget the SEALING part of this. And Dante , what about him, he didn't go to a Sperm Bank and donate, it was intended for him to be a father with his WIFE, Dante had his own dreams of being a daddy this is NOT solely about Lulu. And Britt willingly STOLE , it was not GIVEN to her. While I have come to like Britt I can not feel bad for her in THIS situation

#25   2014/02/18 03:44PM
    Mstc

Britt is still lying and I will rejoice when her lies catch up with her. Elizabeth did not go far enough with her DNA testing. As a physician Britt is held to a higher standard, I am glad that GH does not drag a story line out for months and more months.

#26   2014/02/18 03:47PM
    Mstc

Thank you, and the sooner this comes out the better. Dark haired Britt and dark haired Dante would produce a dark haired baby.

#27   2014/02/18 03:50PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Mstc: Thank you, and the sooner this comes out the better. Dark haired Britt and dark haired Dante would produce a dark haired baby.

That's not true, I'm Italian & have all dark features, my ex has dark hair as well. Our daughter is VERY blonde. As long as it's somewhere in the family the child could get the gene.

#28   2014/02/18 03:53PM
    oltllover

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Mstc: Thank you, and the sooner this comes out the better. Dark haired Britt and dark haired Dante would produce a dark haired baby.

That's not true, I'm Italian & have all dark features, my ex has dark hair as well. Our daughter is VERY blonde. As long as it's somewhere in the family the child could get the gene.

that I agree with its the recessive gene theory like blue eyes and babie can be blonde at birth and then go darker, I know this from experience. that being said Ben is Lulu's though.

#29   2014/02/18 03:58PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

that I agree with its the recessive gene theory like blue eyes and babie can be blonde at birth and then go darker, I know this from experience. that being said Ben is Lulu's though.

That's true, my girlfriends pics when she was little was blonde but by 10 her hair was dark brown.

Besides it's just a show, I never look at baby features to resemble the "parents" THAT close..... it's not real

#30   2014/02/18 04:00PM
    Bizlet

My child had blonde hair and it started to change to dark or what they call dirty blonde this year. I will agree many have made the comment the on show they have purposely cast a baby that does not resemble the Britch in the slightest. I see Lulu every time I look at Ben.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list