List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt's baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt's baby

Started by olga vqz. at 2014/02/18 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/21 04:01AM, Views: 4080, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/18 06:45AM
    Re: Britt's baby
    JaneDoe

Quote taramartin: Jane, I think that is probably true, I'm looking for loopholes to keep Ben with Britt.

I really do like how being a mother and being with Nik has changed Brit too. I also hate that this may end Brit and Nik... I LOVE them together. BUT, I also hate that Dante and Lulu got cheated out of their baby and I think they also deserve to have what belongs to them. I was not a fan of Lulu during the custody drama with Maxie, but I think she still deserves to have her child and I think Ben is hers.

#12   2014/02/18 07:25AM
    lovelovegh

Quote olga vqz.: So, is Ben Britt's and Donte's? And not Lulu's? The way Brad sounded looks like lulu is Ben's mom.

The baby is LuLu and Dante's...not sure why no one on #GH has figured this out yet. with the crazy stuff that happens you would think someone would mention the fact that LuLu and Dante's Embryo's were destroyed "by accident". Britt may seem nicer and I have to admit she has a grown a little on me, but the fact is she stole those embryo's and that baby is not hers. Plus she is still lying to Nicholas, at least Brad admitted he knew it was Dante's baby...but Britt just lied once more.
    Poor Nik he was so sweet when he proposed to that baby stealing jerk. When push comes to shove Britt will always put Britt first no matter who is hurt in the process. She has no rights to that baby and at this point Ben is the only Bio child LuLu can ever have.

#13   2014/02/18 07:52AM
    alikat

To me the loophole to keep the baby with Britt is the fact that Lulu herself sued for custody of a baby SHE KNEW was not biologically hers but had since birth. This is the same scenario in reverse. Were they to get the same judge, wouldn't you see that judge (as well as many PC citizens INCLUDING DANTE) saying to Lulu..."you were fine with the non-biological parents raising the child when it was YOU raising Connie. Why would your brother and his new wife raising Ben be any different?"

That is if Nikolas and Britt get married.

#14   2014/02/18 07:58AM
    oltllover

Quote alikat: To me the loophole to keep the baby with Britt is the fact that Lulu herself sued for custody of a baby SHE KNEW was not biologically hers but had since birth. This is the same scenario in reverse. Were they to get the same judge, wouldn't you see that judge (as well as many PC citizens INCLUDING DANTE) saying to Lulu..."you were fine with the non-biological parents raising the child when it was YOU raising Connie. Why would your brother and his new wife raising Ben be any different?"

The difference is that Maxie gave baby Connie to Dante and Lulu and then changed her mind(after Brad outed her) in this case Dante and Lulu didn't give Ben to Britt, she stole him think of it this way if Britt had stolen a actual baby from them and then raised him and then the truth came out Britt would be guilty of kidnapping and the fact that she raised and loved him doesn't matter.

#15   2014/02/18 08:05AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote alikat: To me the loophole to keep the baby with Britt is the fact that Lulu herself sued for custody of a baby SHE KNEW was not biologically hers but had since birth. This is the same scenario in reverse. Were they to get the same judge, wouldn't you see that judge (as well as many PC citizens INCLUDING DANTE) saying to Lulu..."you were fine with the non-biological parents raising the child when it was YOU raising Connie. Why would your brother and his new wife raising Ben be any different?"

The difference is that Maxie gave baby Connie to Dante and Lulu and then changed her mind(after Brad outed her) in this case Dante and Lulu didn't give Ben to Britt, she stole him think of it this way if Britt had stolen a actual baby from them and then raised him and then the truth came out Britt would be guilty of kidnapping and the fact that she raised and loved him doesn't matter.

I agree that there if a difference. I also can see in the soap world a scenario set up much like alikat described where the same judge is used and remembers Lulu and the antics she used to keep a baby that wasn't hers and the argument that it was more important that THEY were the one's who'd raise and loved the baby up until then. Of course the situations are totally different and Lante should get their baby, much like Maxie should have gotten her baby. In the end, I think it will work out that way. This story could go in a number of directions. I'm really interesting in seeing what happens with Nik and Brit.

#16   2014/02/18 08:13AM
    ransomha

GOOD thoughts!

#17   2014/02/18 09:07AM
    HOT PINK

There's a reason Lulu's two remaining eggs were missing - Britt stole them and Dr. O implanted them (or at least one) into her. I can't wait for Lulu to find out Ben is hers and Dante's. As for Britt, well, even though I like this nicer side of her, I don't think she should keep Ben since he doesn't actually belong to her. Lulu and Dante have wanted a baby for such a long time. It would be a shame if they couldn't have Ben since he was literally stolen from them by Britt.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 09:14AM
    #18   2014/02/18 11:38AM
    taramartin

This thought gets into an ethical area where people have many opinions but...
    If Maxie hadn't miscarried, Lulu and Dante would have a baby and (if Dr O hadn't been involved) Ben would still be frozen on a shelf.
    BTW, where is that last embryo?

#19   2014/02/18 11:44AM
    Bizlet

Quote taramartin: This thought gets into an ethical area where people have many opinions but...
    If Maxie hadn't miscarried, Lulu and Dante would have a baby and (if Dr O hadn't been involved) Ben would still be frozen on a shelf.

If you watch the scene where Dr O is describing the plan she said they used both embryos. I guess implying the first implantation did not work or they just used both at one time.

#20   2014/02/18 11:48AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote taramartin: This thought gets into an ethical area where people have many opinions but...

If you watch the scene where Dr O is describing the plan she said they used both embryos. I guess implying the first implantation did not work or they just used both at one time.

I thought she said they used both too. I think it's fairly common to implant more than one because the risk of loss is somewhat high. That's why you see many parents who undergo IVF having twins..... or more.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list