List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt's baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt's baby

Started by olga vqz. at 2014/02/18 05:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/21 04:01AM, Views: 4633, Replies: 61
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 05:01AM
    Britt's baby
    olga vqz.

So, is Ben Britt's and Donte's? And not Lulu's? The way Brad sounded looks like lulu is Ben's mom.

#2   2014/02/18 05:50AM
    Re: Britt's baby
    ransomha

Quote olga vqz.: So, is Ben Britt's and Donte's? And not Lulu's? The way Brad sounded looks like lulu is Ben's mom.

I would love that to be the case.
    Britt carried this baby for 9 months, delivered him
    has been raising and loving him.

Don't know why she would need Lulu's egg anyway?

#3   2014/02/18 05:53AM
    JaneDoe

Brit and her mother talked about how she needed to be pregnant QUICK, so they simply implanted her with Lulu and Dante's embryo. I think it's fairly obvious looking at Ben that he's Lulu and Dante's son. I think the casting for that baby was spot on for this story line.

#4   2014/02/18 05:58AM
    Bizlet

I hate to the burst the Britch fans bubbles but the had conversation flashback bt Dr O and the Britch about taking an embryo vs just fertilizing herself. Dr O said it would be faster and fit with her timeline bc her and Patrick had broken up.
    If it's any consolation it was Dr O's plan/suggestion to the Britch but she went along with it to land herself Patrick.

#5   2014/02/18 06:09AM
    taramartin

Really only Dr O and the writers know for sure. Dr O could be lying for some reason. I'd really like Britt to be the mom. She loves Ben no matter who the mom is - Lulu not so much. Elizabeth is using Ben to try to get Nicholas back.

#6   2014/02/18 06:15AM
    ransomha

Quote taramartin: Really only Dr O and the writers know for sure. Dr O could be lying for some reason. I'd really like Britt to be the mom. She loves Ben no matter who the mom is - Lulu not so much. Elizabeth is using Ben to try to get Nicholas back.

EXACTLY!!!

They change the "facts" all the time and with Sabrina leaving, who knows what they'll do. ( maternity leave ).

Plus, Pat really showed yesterday how invested he was in this baby and Sabrina. Not much.......

#7   2014/02/18 06:21AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:
    Quote taramartin: Really only Dr O and the writers know for sure. Dr O could be lying for some reason. I'd really like Britt to be the mom. She loves Ben no matter who the mom is - Lulu not so much. Elizabeth is using Ben to try to get Nicholas back.

EXACTLY!!!

They change the "facts" all the time and with Sabrina leaving, who knows what they'll do. ( maternity leave ).

Plus, Pat really showed yesterday how invested he was in this baby and Sabrina. Not much.......

I thought the subject was Brit's baby?

#8   2014/02/18 06:24AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

EXACTLY!!!

I thought the subject was Brit's baby?

Opps, posted that in the wrong thread!

#9   2014/02/18 06:26AM
    JaneDoe

I agree that anything is possible in a soap, but I really think in this instance.... the story is going to follow the course as it's been shown. I think that Lulu will ABSOLUTELY love baby Ben, heck she already does IMO.

I do agree about Liz. If she was only concerned about finding out for Dante, she would have just went and told him. Having her flaunt it to Brit first just showed how jealous she really is.

#10   2014/02/18 06:38AM
    taramartin

Jane, I think that is probably true, I'm looking for loopholes to keep Ben with Britt.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list