List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 7207, Replies: 147
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2014/02/19 03:20PM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    ransomha

[quote]Quote meowbowow: What did WE see? And as of now, do we the viewers know when sabrina is due? What if she comes a couple weeks early? Late?

Has her dues date been mentioned?
    Has it been mentioned how far along she actually is?

Not being argumentative, just wondering if I missed some information to make some so positive .[/quote]

Because we all saw it happen in November and Sabrina never, ever slept with Carlos, ever. When did u see it happen?[/quote]

Does it matter due date wise if they made a baby on thanksgiving or the first week of Dec?

Sabrina mentioned her NAKEDNESS when she woke up in Carlos's bed. Then claimed not to remember the evening.

Since we have no idea when or if they did indeed make love, how far along she is , her dues date, it's ALL speculation.

They have showed Carlos DOES indeed lie. TJ!

A soap opera character telling a fib? Not unheard of, IMO.

But, if you chose to believe that a nude woman that can't remember her evening means nothing in the soap world, that's fine with me.

Not trying to change anyones mind, just voicing an opinion.

#72   2014/02/19 03:22PM
    ransomha

[quote]Quote meowbowow: On her wedding night.[/quote]

No she didn't, LMAO!! Plus she's been so much in love with him for so long that we ALL SAW that she'd never cheat on him. Sleeping with Carlos never, ever happened.[/quote]

He had just left his bride at the alter. Don't think she was thinking about how much she loved Pat that night......

And wouldn't call it "cheating". He didn't even hear her sobs.

#73   2014/02/19 03:23PM
    meowbowow

She never woke up in Carlo's bed and was never naked with him. I'm not going to argue because I know what happened. You can voice yr opinion all u want but it didn't happen.

#74   2014/02/19 03:23PM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote meowbowow:
    Quote ransomha: We have Sabrina waking up and she CAN'T REMEMBER.

We have Sabrina naked.

We have her asking Carlos, "did anything happen"?

he says NO.

Do soap characters ever lie?

ASk Liz, Britt, Robin, Carly, Ava, ask about just about every character.

Does Carlos lie?

Ask TJ.

We have already seen Carlos LIE to TJ and then put a gun to a teens head and use him as a shield.

We already know Carlos lies when it suites his purpose.

When was Sabrina ever naked with Carlos? Oh yeah, she wasn't.

On her wedding night.

So because Sabrina was naked she must have had sex, yet on another thread when someone said that Spencer walked into the bedroom after Nic and Britt had sex you questioned how that poster knew they had sex, well Britt was naked so they must have. right

#75   2014/02/19 03:28PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote meowbowow:

We have Sabrina naked.

he says NO.

Does Carlos lie?

Ask TJ.

We have already seen Carlos LIE to TJ and then put a gun to a teens head and use him as a shield.

On her wedding night.

So because Sabrina was naked she must have had sex, yet on another thread when someone said that Spencer walked into the bedroom after Nic and Britt had sex you questioned how that poster knew they had sex, well Britt was naked so they must have. right

I saw Britt with the covers to her shoulders. How do you know she was naked?

And she can remember her night.

Apples and Oranges AGAIN......

as I have mentioned, not every situation is the same.....

You seem to follow me from thread to thread throwing my old posts at me, constantly.
    What's up with that?
    If you don't like or agree with my posts, please feel free to SKIP THEM.

I don't have to justify my posts or opinion.

#76   2014/02/19 03:30PM
    ransomha

Quote meowbowow: She never woke up in Carlo's bed and was never naked with him. I'm not going to argue because I know what happened. You can voice yr opinion all u want but it didn't happen.

Actually she did.
    She was NAKED in his bed.
    He had jeans on, no shirt.
    She asked why she was NAKED and IF THEY HAD SEX.
    She couldn't remember.

#77   2014/02/19 03:35PM
    meowbowow

Actully she did.
    She couldn't remember.[/quote]

Only on yr screen. Post a YouTube vid for proof then but there won't be any.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/19 03:36PM
    #78   2014/02/19 03:38PM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote meowbowow:

We have Sabrina naked.

he says NO.

Does Carlos lie?

Ask TJ.

On her wedding night.

You seem to follow me from thread to thread throwing my old posts at me, constantly.
    What's up with that?

don't flatter yourself, look at post number 62, I was already involved in this thread and the since I was also on the Spencer thread responding to someone else(NOT YOU) I saw your post about "sex" I'm sorry if it bothers you that I remembered what you said and called you out on it. as for the covers "up to her shoulder" you could clearly see she had nothing on above the chest the blanket was around her chest not shoulders what woman sleeping with her lover would have the blanket up around her shoulders. and btw it was morning, they had just woken up and talking about being engaged and then they started kissing, the next scene with them gave the impression they had sex, either way the kid just walked into the bedroom without knocking and Britt appeared to have nothing on under the covers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/19 03:41PM
    #79   2014/02/20 11:29AM
    shepmajor

[quote]Quote meowbowow: Actully she did.
    She couldn't remember.[/quote]

Only on yr screen. Post a YouTube vid for proof then but there won't be any. [/quote]

Meow, I think you better backtrack here, because Rans is right about Sabrina waking up naked in Carlos' bed the morning after her interrupted wedding. She did wake up hungover and naked and she did ask Carlos (in horror) if they'd had sex. He told her no and why he'd taken off her clothes. Doesn't mean they DID have sex, just because she was naked - Carlos DOES feel a sense of propriety over her, so no big deal to HIM to be stripping her drunk self naked.

You must have missed that ep.

#80   2014/02/20 11:34AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote meowbowow:

We have Sabrina naked.

he says NO.

Does Carlos lie?

Ask TJ.

On her wedding night.

What's up with that?

don't flatter yourself, look at post number 62, I was already involved in this thread and the since I was also on the Spencer thread responding to someone else(NOT YOU) I saw your post about "sex" I'm sorry if it bothers you that I remembered what you said and called you out on it. as for the covers "up to her shoulder" you could clearly see she had nothing on above the chest the blanket was around her chest not shoulders what woman sleeping with her lover would have the blanket up around her shoulders. and btw it was morning, they had just woken up and talking about being engaged and then they started kissing, the next scene with them gave the impression they had sex, either way the kid just walked into the bedroom without knocking and Britt appeared to have nothing on under the covers.

LMAO not to mention how many times did we have to hear about poor little Emma walking in on Sab and Patrick in bed together but now it's okay

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list