List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 8077, Replies: 147
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2014/02/18 12:53PM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

To have sex, or not, that is the question, and only Carlos knows for sure, and why he doesn't say something is beyond me , it could be his child, say something nitwit!!!!!!!

Bettie: Why do you suppose he didn't leave her in her slip, panties and bra?
    What could be the explanation for that?
    Plus their sexual history.

They did it IMO.

I don't think they had sev BUT on a Soap you don't know ANYTHING for 100 per cent sure. I think Carlos WISHS the baby was his. Time will tell if Carlos is innocent or gulty. I WANT him to be innocent

EXACTLY KQ.

The writer's left the door open for Sabrina's baby to be either Pat's or Carlos'

Pat always used protection, weeks before the wedding with no sex.

Pat was readily believing the baby wasn't his, then was.

And we all know how well protection works in GH. Georgie came into being while her mother used protection, Jake s parents used protection, Lulu and Dillin used protection etc etc. Sorry, using protection means zip in Soapland

Jake and Dillion's baby were part of a s/l with Edward using cheap materials when manufacturing condoms.

The fact that they mentioned AL:WAYS using condoms was said for a reason.

Yes, they saied it for a reason, protection does NOT always work. . Exsplain Georgie, her mother told her Dr. protection was used so the fact she was pregent made her believe this baby / Georgie was meant to be. I know the S/L with Jake and the aborted baby, but must I go thru 50 years of GH history to show protection DOES NOT always work

No, it's not necessary .

I think Carlos saying they did NOT use protection and Pat saying they did had a meaning.
    Plus they didn't have sex leading up to the wedding.
    Pat was quick to believe her and after hearing his feelings today, he doesn't seem that into this baby.

He may be hoping it's not his.

Contraception has also come a long way in the last 50 years.
    I believe the accuracy rate now is like 98 percent.

96 per cent IF you have your hot dog clipped. As far as I know none of the men has been clipped

Foe every 96-98 times you use protection, it works.
    Think not using it gives you a much better odd of conceiving.

Carlos said they didn't use it.

It causes speculation, at least it does to me.

#52   2014/02/18 01:15PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

To have sex, or not, that is the question, and only Carlos knows for sure, and why he doesn't say something is beyond me , it could be his child, say something nitwit!!!!!!!

They did it IMO.

I don't think they had sev BUT on a Soap you don't know ANYTHING for 100 per cent sure. I think Carlos WISHS the baby was his. Time will tell if Carlos is innocent or gulty. I WANT him to be innocent

EXACTLY KQ.

The writer's left the door open for Sabrina's baby to be either Pat's or Carlos'

And we all know how well protection works in GH. Georgie came into being while her mother used protection, Jake s parents used protection, Lulu and Dillin used protection etc etc. Sorry, using protection means zip in Soapland

Jake and Dillion's baby were part of a s/l with Edward using cheap materials when manufacturing condoms.

Yes, they saied it for a reason, protection does NOT always work. . Exsplain Georgie, her mother told her Dr. protection was used so the fact she was pregent made her believe this baby / Georgie was meant to be. I know the S/L with Jake and the aborted baby, but must I go thru 50 years of GH history to show protection DOES NOT always work

No, it's not necessary .

I think Carlos saying they did NOT use protection and Pat saying they did had a meaning.
    Pat was quick to believe her and after hearing his feelings today, he doesn't seem that into this baby.

96 per cent IF you have your hot dog clipped. As far as I know none of the men has been clipped

Carlos saied they didn't DO IT. Why on earth would you use protection with someone if there was NO SEX. I believe Carlos knows what protection is for and if there was no sex no need to use protection.

#53   2014/02/18 01:24PM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

They did it IMO.

EXACTLY KQ.

No, it's not necessary .

Carlos saied they didn't DO IT. Why on earth would you use protection with someone if there was NO SEX. I believe Carlos knows what protection is for and if there was no sex no need to use protection.

What Carlos told Pat was they were so hot for each other they didn't think about protection. Was this the truth?

When Sabrina woke up naked in his bed, she was horrified and meekly asked if they made love.
    He read her as needing to be told NO.

When Sabrina told Pat she was pregnant his first response was, "but we ALWAYS used protection" not exactly a happy reply. IMO.

I guess when the writer's decide who's baby it is, we'll all know.

#54   2014/02/18 03:04PM
    shepmajor

Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

Patrick will be thrilled for sure.

That timeline is still off - because the wedding the aborted wedding was in NOVEMBER, not December. So IF Sabrina had sex with Carlos the night of said aborted wedding, it would have happened in NOVEMBER, making her even farther along. She certainly hasn't slept with him since then - unless you want to believe that he's been drugging and raping her without her knowing it.

#55   2014/02/18 03:23PM
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

That timeline is still off - because the wedding the aborted wedding was in NOVEMBER, not December. So IF Sabrina had sex with Carlos the night of said aborted wedding, it would have happened in NOVEMBER, making her even farther along. She certainly hasn't slept with him since then - unless you want to believe that he's been drugging and raping her without her knowing it.

That's not true.

Robin said today she had to wait weeks for Pat's decision.
    They reunited on Christmas.
    The wedding could have been any time during that first week to 10 days of December to fit in with Robin's WEEKS of waiting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 03:24PM
    #56   2014/02/19 01:13AM
    genhospchat

Majority of wedding dresses these days are not worn with nylons, slips or bras, sometimes panties are even iffy.

Carlos said he didn't sleep with Sabrina and that the baby COULD NOT BE his.

I wonder if people actually watch those scenes or just get off on being argumentative (read:baiting) just to be annoying?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/19 01:16AM
    #57   2014/02/19 06:20AM
    ransomha

We have Sabrina waking up and she CAN'T REMEMBER.

We have Sabrina naked.

We have her asking Carlos, "did anything happen"?

he says NO.

Do soap characters ever lie?

ASk Liz, Britt, Robin, Carly, Ava, ask about just about every character.

Does Carlos lie?

Ask TJ.

We have already seen Carlos LIE to TJ and then put a gun to a teens head and use him as a shield.

We already know Carlos lies when it suites his purpose.

#58   2014/02/19 06:59AM
    oltllover

Quote genhospchat: Majority of wedding dresses these days are not worn with nylons, slips or bras, sometimes panties are even iffy.

I wonder if people actually watch those scenes or just get off on being argumentative (read:baiting) just to be annoying?

I think you know the answer to that.

#59   2014/02/19 07:32AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote oltllover:
    Quote genhospchat: Majority of wedding dresses these days are not worn with nylons, slips or bras, sometimes panties are even iffy.

I think you know the answer to that.

So obvious

#60   2014/02/19 08:00AM
    Boatchick22

This is too funny. If Carlos was the father, or if they were going to do a "who's the daddy" story line, that would have already mentioned it.

Patrick is the father.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list