List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 7204, Replies: 147
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2014/02/18 11:38AM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

To have sex, or not, that is the question, and only Carlos knows for sure, and why he doesn't say something is beyond me , it could be his child, say something nitwit!!!!!!!

Bettie: Why do you suppose he didn't leave her in her slip, panties and bra?
    What could be the explanation for that?
    Plus their sexual history.

They did it IMO.

I don't think they had sev BUT on a Soap you don't know ANYTHING for 100 per cent sure. I think Carlos WISHS the baby was his. Time will tell if Carlos is innocent or gulty. I WANT him to be innocent

#42   2014/02/18 11:42AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

To have sex, or not, that is the question, and only Carlos knows for sure, and why he doesn't say something is beyond me , it could be his child, say something nitwit!!!!!!!

They did it IMO.

I don't think they had sev BUT on a Soap you don't know ANYTHING for 100 per cent sure. I think Carlos WISHS the baby was his. Time will tell if Carlos is innocent or gulty. I WANT him to be innocent

EXACTLY KQ.

The writer's left the door open for Sabrina's baby to be either Pat's or Carlos'

Pat always used protection, weeks before the wedding with no sex.

Pat was readily believing the baby wasn't his, then was.

#43   2014/02/18 11:53AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

They did it IMO.

EXACTLY KQ.

The writer's left the door open for Sabrina's baby to be either Pat's or Carlos'

And we all know how well protection works in GH. Georgie came into being while her mother used protection, Jake s parents used protection, Lulu and Dillin used protection etc etc. Sorry, using protection means zip in Soapland

#44   2014/02/18 11:56AM
    JaneDoe

Quote KillerQueen:
    And we all know how well protection works in GH. Georgie came into being while her mother used protection, Jake s parents used protection, Lulu and Dillin used protection etc etc. Sorry, using protection means zip in Soapland

Ain't that the truth!

#45   2014/02/18 12:03PM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

They did it IMO.

EXACTLY KQ.

Jake and Dillion's baby were part of a s/l with Edward using cheap materials when manufacturing condoms.

The fact that they mentioned AL:WAYS using condoms was said for a reason.

#46   2014/02/18 12:14PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

They did it IMO.

EXACTLY KQ.

Jake and Dillion's baby were part of a s/l with Edward using cheap materials when manufacturing condoms.

Yes, they saied it for a reason, protection does NOT always work. . Exsplain Georgie, her mother told her Dr. protection was used so the fact she was pregent made her believe this baby / Georgie was meant to be. I know the S/L with Jake and the aborted baby, but must I go thru 50 years of GH history to show protection DOES NOT always work

#47   2014/02/18 12:20PM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

They did it IMO.

EXACTLY KQ.

Yes, they saied it for a reason, protection does NOT always work. . Exsplain Georgie, her mother told her Dr. protection was used so the fact she was pregent made her believe this baby / Georgie was meant to be. I know the S/L with Jake and the aborted baby, but must I go thru 50 years of GH history to show protection DOES NOT always work

No, it's not necessary .

I think Carlos saying they did NOT use protection and Pat saying they did had a meaning.
    Plus they didn't have sex leading up to the wedding.
    Pat was quick to believe her and after hearing his feelings today, he doesn't seem that into this baby.

He may be hoping it's not his.

Contraception has also come a long way in the last 50 years.
    I believe the accuracy rate now is like 98 percent.

#48   2014/02/18 12:28PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote KillerQueen:

Ain't that the truth!

Not to mention the fact that viewers were in the non-existent homes to witness them NOT having sex.

Can't wait for Robin to be out of the picture soon so Pat, Emma & the baby to be a family again.

#49   2014/02/18 12:37PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

They did it IMO.

EXACTLY KQ.

No, it's not necessary .

I think Carlos saying they did NOT use protection and Pat saying they did had a meaning.
    Plus they didn't have sex leading up to the wedding.
    Pat was quick to believe her and after hearing his feelings today, he doesn't seem that into this baby.

He may be hoping it's not his.

Contraception has also come a long way in the last 50 years.
    I believe the accuracy rate now is like 98 percent.

96 per cent IF you have your hot dog clipped. As far as I know none of the men has been clipped

#50   2014/02/18 12:46PM
    Howie79

Yes, using protection in PC is about as reliable as getting your paternity test done at GH. Only one in every million works.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list