List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 6327, Replies: 147
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/18 08:48AM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    ransomha

She had a BIG poofy dress. Even if it had a built in bra and slip, very unlikely she would be NAKED under it.

You take off the dress with the built-ins and you're NUDE?
    That sure would have surprised Pat!

And why not slip a t-shirt on her to save her the embarrassment unless they were BUSY doing other things that didn't require cloths!

#32   2014/02/18 08:54AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Howie79:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79: Well, some wedding dresses have the bra built in to them, so that is possibility. If it did, then she may have had a slip that was from the waist down. Maybe Carlos felt that he should take that off too. I don't remember her saying she didn't have panties on. Some women MAY think that they are naked with no shirt on, but their panties are on. Just sayin'.

NAKED under a wedding dress? Never heard of that.

Howie79 I'm confused....did you say Sab was naked under her wedding dress?

I don't believe that I said she was naked under her wedding dress, just that there is a possiblity that the bra could be built into the dress and that the slip may have only been from the waist down, so Carlos may have removed that too. Most men don't get ladies unmentionables, so who knows what he was thinking at the time.

I didn't think so....

#33   2014/02/18 09:08AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

Patrick will be thrilled for sure.

Sabrina never said she & Patrick hadn't had sex in some time. She said that with the wedding plans (which lasted all of a few weeks) that she hadn't been staying over at his place AS MUCH. If her & Patrick hadn't had sex for some time he would of never assumed he was the father & Sabrina would of realized it as well & questioned Carlos.

#34   2014/02/18 09:44AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha: She had a BIG poofy dress. Even if it had a built in bra and slip, very unlikely she would be NAKED under it.

And why not slip a t-shirt on her to save her the embarrassment unless they were BUSY doing other things that didn't require cloths!

her dress wasn't "big and poofy" at all and if the slip and bra were built in then the only thing left to wear under is panties and like someone said wearing nothing but panties to some people is naked. any thoughts on my theory that michael and brenda had sex because they were "naked" and drunk.

#35   2014/02/18 10:39AM
    brunette

Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

Patrick will be thrilled for sure.

Oy vey. Carlos already admitted they DID NOT have sex. Sooo, I guess Patrick WILL be thrilled it's HIS baby..

#36   2014/02/18 10:45AM
    brunette

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Except maybe Brenda lied. She is a total flake so you never know...do you?

#37   2014/02/18 10:49AM
    brunette

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

But Carlos also admitted to Julian that nothing happened. If something did, wouldn't he be bragging or at least admitting to his boss/buddy? I think he would. Face it people, Patrick is the baby daddy.

#38   2014/02/18 11:18AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha: She had a BIG poofy dress. Even if it had a built in bra and slip, very unlikely she would be NAKED under it.

her dress wasn't "big and poofy" at all and if the slip and bra were built in then the only thing left to wear under is panties and like someone said wearing nothing but panties to some people is naked. any thoughts on my theory that michael and brenda had sex because they were "naked" and drunk.

Yes, we have no idea what Michael had on under the covers.
    Brenda had an agenda, drive Carly crazy.
    What was Carlos's?
    Brenda said they did not sleep in the same bed.
    Carlos didn't say that.
    He slept next to a naked woman that he's had lots of sex with .

Sabrina's dress was not skin tight that would have left a panty line, IMO.
    No panty hose or stockings? Bare legged under a wedding dress?

Don't see them the same in anyway.
    Apples and oranges.

What motive would he have to strip her naked?
    Was he playing a trick on her?
    Did he know Pat was going to be there in the morning?
    Did he want to embarrass her? See her naked body?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 11:20AM
    #39   2014/02/18 11:24AM
    brunette

Some sound so sure of what happened in that bed. Were you there, in between the sheets? Or as loose as you insinuate sabrina was that night? How funny and predictable, anything to put down Sabrina. Lmao.

#40   2014/02/18 11:31AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:

Yes, we have no idea what Michael had on under the covers.
    Brenda had an agenda, drive Carly crazy.
    What was Carlos's?
    Brenda said they did not sleep in the same bed.
    Carlos didn't say that.
    He slept next to a naked woman that he's had lots of sex with .

Sabrina's dress was not skin tight that would have left a panty line, IMO.
    No panty hose or stockings? Bare legged under a wedding dress?

Don't see them the same in anyway.
    Apples and oranges.

What motive would he have to strip her naked?
    Was he playing a trick on her?
    Did he know Pat was going to be there in the morning?
    Did he want to embarrass her? See her naked body?

Regardless of how that night "looked", all we have to go on is Carlos' word. There's no legitimate reason for him to not fess up that he could be the baby daddy if that were the case. He's only given the impression that he did NOT sleep with her and that he WISHES he could help her raise the baby that is not his. THIS is what HE's said.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list