List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 7705, Replies: 147
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/18 07:16AM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

To have sex, or not, that is the question, and only Carlos knows for sure, and why he doesn't say something is beyond me , it could be his child, say something nitwit!!!!!!!

Bettie: Why do you suppose he didn't leave her in her slip, panties and bra?
    What could be the explanation for that?
    Plus their sexual history.

They did it IMO.

Yes, he should have it doesn't make sense, out of respect leave something on, and maybe she did turn to Carlos for comfort, who really knows.

#22   2014/02/18 08:12AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

To have sex, or not, that is the question, and only Carlos knows for sure, and why he doesn't say something is beyond me , it could be his child, say something nitwit!!!!!!!

Bettie: Why do you suppose he didn't leave her in her slip, panties and bra?
    What could be the explanation for that?
    Plus their sexual history.

They did it IMO.

Yes, he should have it doesn't make sense, out of respect leave something on, and maybe she did turn to Carlos for comfort, who really knows.

Carlos IS a hitman. Not likes he's a model citizen.
    He's who Sabrina chose to be with that night.
    She KNOWS him.

Perhaps Carlos thinks his child would be safer if raised by Patrick?
    That he would only step up and claim his child if Sabrina needs him.

Very much like Liz and Jason.
    Jason was going to marry Liz, raise their child but felt Jake would be safer with Lucky and let him go.
    Could be along those lines.

#23   2014/02/18 08:23AM
    Howie79

Well, some wedding dresses have the bra built in to them, so that is possibility. If it did, then she may have had a slip that was from the waist down. Maybe Carlos felt that he should take that off too. I don't remember her saying she didn't have panties on. Some women MAY think that they are naked with no shirt on, but their panties are on. Just sayin'.

#24   2014/02/18 08:27AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Howie79: Well, some wedding dresses have the bra built in to them, so that is possibility. If it did, then she may have had a slip that was from the waist down. Maybe Carlos felt that he should take that off too. I don't remember her saying she didn't have panties on. Some women MAY think that they are naked with no shirt on, but their panties are on. Just sayin'.

Mine did and of course with a tight fitting dress, panties could make for an awful line. Regardless, her waking up in his bed naked does not automatically mean sex. Simply going by what he told her and the fact that he's not fessing up to possibly being the dad even though he showed us how much he wanted to raise the baby with Sabrina shows me that they didn't sleep together. Of course it's totally up to tptb, but until they give us ANY indication something else happened, I'll stick to what I actually saw and heard.

#25   2014/02/18 08:31AM
    ransomha

Quote Howie79: Well, some wedding dresses have the bra built in to them, so that is possibility. If it did, then she may have had a slip that was from the waist down. Maybe Carlos felt that he should take that off too. I don't remember her saying she didn't have panties on. Some women MAY think that they are naked with no shirt on, but their panties are on. Just sayin'.

NAKED under a wedding dress? Never heard of that.

#26   2014/02/18 08:35AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ransomha:

Howie79 I'm confused....did you say Sab was naked under her wedding dress?

#27   2014/02/18 08:37AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:

built in bra and built in slip are very common on a wedding dress. the dress was strapless and she is young enough to pull of the no bra look.

#28   2014/02/18 08:38AM
    SnowStar

Quote JaneDoe:

Mine did and of course with a tight fitting dress, panties could make for an awful line. Regardless, her waking up in his bed naked does not automatically mean sex. Simply going by what he told her and the fact that he's not fessing up to possibly being the dad even though he showed us how much he wanted to raise the baby with Sabrina shows me that they didn't sleep together. Of course it's totally up to tptb, but until they give us ANY indication something else happened, I'll stick to what I actually saw and heard.

I only have one word to say ... Amen!

#29   2014/02/18 08:44AM
    Howie79

Quote JaneDoe:

Yep - agreed. My dress also had the bra built in and my slip was so full and was of tulle, so it would have been very uncomfortable to sleep in. But then, I am giving away my age.

I truly believe that Carlos did not sleep with Sabrina. I think that if he had, he would be letting her know that she cannot be sure that Patrick is the father. I think that Carlos loves her enough not to play mind games with her. Plus when he said that he could love the baby even though is wasn't his simply because it was hers. That is someone who truly loves Sabrina. And she should appreciate that.

#30   2014/02/18 08:47AM
    Howie79

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ransomha:

Howie79 I'm confused....did you say Sab was naked under her wedding dress?

I don't believe that I said she was naked under her wedding dress, just that there is a possiblity that the bra could be built into the dress and that the slip may have only been from the waist down, so Carlos may have removed that too. Most men don't get ladies unmentionables, so who knows what he was thinking at the time.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list