List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 7518, Replies: 147
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/18 06:45AM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    Bettie Davis

Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

#12   2014/02/18 06:47AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

#13   2014/02/18 06:49AM
    ransomha

And her panties and slip and bra , why?
    Did Michael and Brenda have a past love relationship that included lots and lots of sex?

Don't see the comparison AT ALL.

We have NO idea if Michael had boxers on or not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 06:51AM
    #14   2014/02/18 06:50AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

#15   2014/02/18 06:51AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

To have sex, or not, that is the question, and only Carlos knows for sure, and why he doesn't say something is beyond me , it could be his child, say something nitwit!!!!!!!

#16   2014/02/18 06:52AM
    oltllover

Quote Bettie Davis:

if she was in street clothes then sure leave her alone but she was in a wedding gown and would you want to wake up in your wedding gown the morning after the wedding DID NOT happen.

#17   2014/02/18 06:53AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

To have sex, or not, that is the question, and only Carlos knows for sure, and why he doesn't say something is beyond me , it could be his child, say something nitwit!!!!!!!

After Patrick's dismissal of Sabrina's importance and the baby I think it will come out soon enough.

#18   2014/02/18 06:54AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

if she was in street clothes then sure leave her alone but she was in a wedding gown and would you want to wake up in your wedding gown the morning after the wedding DID NOT happen.

The cloths worn under a wedding gown would have been perfect for sleeping in.
    Slip, panties, bra but NOPE she was NAKED......

#19   2014/02/18 06:56AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Bettie: Why do you suppose he didn't leave her in her slip, panties and bra?
    What could be the explanation for that?
    Plus their sexual history.

They did it IMO.

#20   2014/02/18 06:59AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

I'm not saying it's not possible, but I do however think that if he loves and adores Sabrina as much as he's led us to believe, he NEVER would have taken advantage of her. IF they had sex, there's no other way to explain it. I also don't think he'd be holding on to the fact that he could really be the father now that Sabrina has told Patrick the truth. I think he would fight for Sabrina and HIS baby if it were a possibility.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list