List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 7554, Replies: 147
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 page:
    #141   2014/02/24 02:04PM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:
    It reminds me of another debate that was going on a few months involving Patrick and Britt and how certain someone was that Ben, was. Patrick's baby from his one time in shower with Britch in the shower. No matter what was said about her being the fertility doctor and how convenient it would be they stood by the Britch daily. Look how that turned out I hope Lulu finds out soon.

Exactly. I brought that up earlier too. Just because people wanted Patrick with Brit instead of Sabrina.... they just KNEW the baby was Patrick's. Even though ALL points were CLEARLY pointing in a different direction. Even after Dr. O and Brit talked about the baby NOT being his, people STILL insisted that it must be. Patrick and Brit were going to be happy together raising their baby.

And how by Pat thinking that the baby was his (cause there was NO other way it couldn't be) that he was going to fall in love with Britt.... they SAW his love for her. Yet for some reason he still wanted to be with Sabrina.

How could that be when ALL signs clearly "SHOWED" how the baby WAS his and how much he LOVED Britt....

He loved her so much he was going to sue sole custody. Now that is true love

No, that was true JEALOUSLY
    Pat went to Nic's house where Britt was living . and when he saw she had moved on from him he threatened to take the baby.

Ugh... No Rans, that's not what happened. He wanted sole custody because of her psycho mother, not because of Nikolas.

Just like what we discussed earlier upthread - about what actually played out onscreen... Patrick had just learned about who her psycho mother was and how Britt had helped her escape... He was afraid for "his" child's life/safety. THAT is why he wanted sole custody.

I didn't remember it that way.
    That's the first he heard of Dr. O being her mom? Why was he at Nic's house?
    Ok, thanks for the reminder.

Doesn't really have anything to do with this thread anyway.

Didn't Pat know Dr. O was her mom when she covered for her at Sabrina's apartment? When they found the vile that Dr.O left there.
    Anna arrested Britt, why wouldn't she have told her son-in-law?

Nevertheless, that is how it played out. It was right after Britt got arrested for aiding and abetting her mother - after she nearly killed Duke with the drugs that were meant for Anna.

When all the pieces were put together and Patrick learned that Obrecht was Britt's mother, that's when he went looking for her - and was informed that Nikolas had bailed her out and taken her to Spoon Island. He went to confront her about all her lies and her helping her psycho mother - had nothing to do with Nikolas. That is when he threatened to sue for sole custody.

Did he cry?

No... He was shocked and angry. He felt "played" and he was.

#142   2014/02/24 02:08PM
    Bizlet

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:
    It reminds me of another debate that was going on a few months involving Patrick and Britt and how certain someone was that Ben, was. Patrick's baby from his one time in shower with Britch in the shower. No matter what was said about her being the fertility doctor and how convenient it would be they stood by the Britch daily. Look how that turned out I hope Lulu finds out soon.

Exactly. I brought that up earlier too. Just because people wanted Patrick with Brit instead of Sabrina.... they just KNEW the baby was Patrick's. Even though ALL points were CLEARLY pointing in a different direction. Even after Dr. O and Brit talked about the baby NOT being his, people STILL insisted that it must be. Patrick and Brit were going to be happy together raising their baby.

And how by Pat thinking that the baby was his (cause there was NO other way it couldn't be) that he was going to fall in love with Britt.... they SAW his love for her. Yet for some reason he still wanted to be with Sabrina.

How could that be when ALL signs clearly "SHOWED" how the baby WAS his and how much he LOVED Britt....

Pat went to Nic's house where Britt was living . and when he saw she had moved on from him he threatened to take the baby.

Ugh... No Rans, that's not what happened. He wanted sole custody because of her psycho mother, not because of Nikolas.

Just like what we discussed earlier upthread - about what actually played out onscreen... Patrick had just learned about who her psycho mother was and how Britt had helped her escape... He was afraid for "his" child's life/safety. THAT is why he wanted sole custody.

Didn't Pat know Dr. O was her mom when she covered for her at Sabrina's apartment? When they found the vile that Dr.O left there.

Nevertheless, that is how it played out. It was right after Britt got arrested for aiding and abetting her mother - after she nearly killed Duke with the drugs that were meant for Anna.

When all the pieces were put together and Patrick learned that Obrecht was Britt's mother, that's when he went looking for her - and was informed that Nikolas had bailed her out and taken her to Spoon Island. He went to confront her about all her lies and her helping her psycho mother - had nothing to do with Nikolas. That is when he threatened to sue for sole custody.

yep! that was also when she admitted that the baby wasn't his.

And once there was no baby he wanted nothing to do with her. Because his ONLY love was for the child, he never showed love (only lust) towards Britt. And even then it was only because she had to throw it at him, most the time he turned her down flat.

Sabrina on the other hand, the interaction we see between Patrick & her will show emotion towards bother her AND the baby. Hmmm.... I wonder if Patrick will love Sabrina enough to try to take her child away - LMAO.... oh the grasping at straws rational of some people really make me laugh.

The only way Pat would try to take HIS baby away from Sabrina if she were to try to live with Carlos. We know how Patrick feels about Sonny, Jason and their lifestyle. Even If they do not reunite Patrina they will raise the baby together.

#143   2014/02/24 02:13PM
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:

Did he cry?

No... He was shocked and angry. He felt "played" and he was.

Oh well, life moved on in PC.
    Britt moved up to a prince in a castle that is crazy in love with her and wants to marry her.

Too bad she has that " little" secret getting in the way of their happiness.

She's better off away from Pat with his wife and Sabrina and Felix.
    No big loss for her. IMO

Think that entire relationship was pushed by Dr, O anyway as a sick joke on Anna.

#144   2014/02/24 02:16PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:

yep! that was also when she admitted that the baby wasn't his.

And once there was no baby he wanted nothing to do with her. Because his ONLY love was for the child, he never showed love (only lust) towards Britt. And even then it was only because she had to throw it at him, most the time he turned her down flat.

Sabrina on the other hand, the interaction we see between Patrick & her will show emotion towards bother her AND the baby. Hmmm.... I wonder if Patrick will love Sabrina enough to try to take her child away - LMAO.... oh the grasping at straws rational of some people really make me laugh.

The only way Pat would try to take HIS baby away from Sabrina if she were to try to live with Carlos. We know how Patrick feels about Sonny, Jason and their lifestyle. Even If they do not reunite Patrina they will raise the baby together.

If they do or don't reunite Patrick & Sabrina they will both be great parents together. They will put their child first and I think Patrick is going to see how that is what he wants in partner, something that Robin can't give him. There was a reason he fell in love with Sabrina.... and those feelings are gonna resurface.

#145   2014/02/25 11:20AM
    brunette

Great comments on what TRULY happened. Unfortunately there are those that will say anything even if it's COMPLETELY FALSE just to go against those of us that know better. Can we say DELUSIONAL? ???

#146   2014/02/25 06:38PM
    what else

Quote ransomha:
    Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

Patrick will be thrilled for sure.

Did they mention September?
    I missed that!
    Good catch!!

Dec to September, NINE MONTHS, case solved.
    Congratulations Carlos, you're a daddy!

I hope Carols doesn't kill AJ. and get caught. What a mess if after he finds out Sabrin's child is really his.

#147   2014/02/25 06:41PM
    what else

Quote Bettie Davis: Sabrina wakes up naked in Carlos' bed and she can't remember, okay Miss Sabrina, how did you get naked and you really believe Carlos when he said nothing happen. Big Duh!!! I agree with Rans, Congratulations baby makes 3.

If Carlos really did respect Sabrina, would he not left her in some kind of clothing? Was it necessary she should wake up naked?

#148   2014/02/25 06:47PM
    what else

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

To have sex, or not, that is the question, and only Carlos knows for sure, and why he doesn't say something is beyond me , it could be his child, say something nitwit!!!!!!!

I'm not saying it's not possible, but I do however think that if he loves and adores Sabrina as much as he's led us to believe, he NEVER would have taken advantage of her. IF they had sex, there's no other way to explain it. I also don't think he'd be holding on to the fact that he could really be the father now that Sabrina has told Patrick the truth. I think he would fight for Sabrina and HIS baby if it were a possibility.

Or, in MHO, GH could have a reason for Carlos' not standing up. Who knows?

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list