List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 7710, Replies: 147
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #111   2014/02/24 11:08AM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha: We have a fake pic on a fake ultrasound that looks too big to a poster so now, we are to believe that Sabrina is months further along then they have led us to believe.

Not that Sabrina, Carlos, Felix, Pat, or her Doctor said anything to that effect.

Not that when Sabrina found out she was pregnant she said "Oh that explains why i'm so tired, or bloated or have sore breast. Oh, that explains why I have skipped my period for months. Or not feeling myself".

Nope NOTHING like that.

Not like Britt told her/us how far along she is.
    That Sabrina was able to blame the pregnancy on Carlos and have Pat believe it.

NOTHING like like, ONLY a fake pic on a fake ultrasound.

Fake picture or not.... it's still the one tptb chose to show us in regards to Sabrina's pregnancy. They could have dug up any number of ultrasound videos to use depicting a much younger looking fetus, but they picked this fake one. THAT, coupled with the fact that they seem to be making NO attempts at hiding the actresses increasingly growing belly leads me to believe this baby will be coming sooner rather than later.

I totally realize that tptb can do anything they want and spin it in ANY direction they so choose, but until I see something more convincing than just knowing Sabrina was naked in Carlos' bed (EVEN though he SAID nothing happened and is making NO attempts at claiming this child as his own) , I'll continue to believe this baby is Patrick's. All signs are pointing in that direction.

You mean that picture was fake

Carlos being so upset that he and Sabrina would not be raising the baby together as a family and his telling Julian he would have loved that baby as IF it were his own DNA or not is the dealbreaker for me.

But as you said, they could change up this story at any time.

Yes NM, the picture was fake. Because it's a fake pregnancy. On a fictional show. I'm not sure why that was even brought into discussion considering they would hopefully get a picture to realistically show the fictional baby's progress. It's not like there's only one ultrasound video available to use.

I agree that Carlos' conversation with Julian sealed the deal for me too. It's obvious that some people just don't want Sabrina attached to Patrick in any way and will fight this baby being his to the bitter end. I'm anxiously awaiting even further clarification (I think we have enough now..... but ) so that this topic can FINALLY be put to rest. Much like when Brit WAS REALLY having Patrick's baby because they had sex once in the shower... when all indicators were pointing in another direction.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/24 11:13AM
    #112   2014/02/24 11:13AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha: We have a fake pic on a fake ultrasound that looks too big to a poster so now, we are to believe that Sabrina is months further along then they have led us to believe.

Not that Sabrina, Carlos, Felix, Pat, or her Doctor said anything to that effect.

Not that when Sabrina found out she was pregnant she said "Oh that explains why i'm so tired, or bloated or have sore breast. Oh, that explains why I have skipped my period for months. Or not feeling myself".

Nope NOTHING like that.

Fake picture or not.... it's still the one tptb chose to show us in regards to Sabrina's pregnancy. They could have dug up any number of ultrasound videos to use depicting a much younger looking fetus, but they picked this fake one. THAT, coupled with the fact that they seem to be making NO attempts at hiding the actresses increasingly growing belly leads me to believe this baby will be coming sooner rather than later.

I totally realize that tptb can do anything they want and spin it in ANY direction they so choose, but until I see something more convincing than just knowing Sabrina was naked in Carlos' bed (EVEN though he SAID nothing happened and is making NO attempts at claiming this child as his own) , I'll continue to believe this baby is Patrick's. All signs are pointing in that direction.

It's so simple, they got engaged about mid october(you tube) the wedding was the end of november(you tube) it is completely plausible that during that time sabrina was so wrapped up in planning the wedding that she didn't realize she was late and then the whole Robin is alive thing happens and the last thing she is thinking about is her period. she could very well be 4 and half to 5 months pregnant NOW. when she first found out she would've been 2 months. there is a big difference between 2 months and 2 weeks(if it was Carlos') and like I said with everything that was going on during that time its not unusual(IMO) at all that she didn't put 2 and 2 together.

What have they SHOWN us that backs this theory?

#113   2014/02/24 11:16AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Nope NOTHING like that.

It's so simple, they got engaged about mid october(you tube) the wedding was the end of november(you tube) it is completely plausible that during that time sabrina was so wrapped up in planning the wedding that she didn't realize she was late and then the whole Robin is alive thing happens and the last thing she is thinking about is her period. she could very well be 4 and half to 5 months pregnant NOW. when she first found out she would've been 2 months. there is a big difference between 2 months and 2 weeks(if it was Carlos') and like I said with everything that was going on during that time its not unusual(IMO) at all that she didn't put 2 and 2 together.

THE SONOGRAM

#114   2014/02/24 11:24AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Nope NOTHING like that.

Much more than they've shown us to support your theory.

Sabrina and Patrick were in a committed relationship. HAVING SEX, more than once. It has only been noted that she wasn't staying with him RIGHT before the wedding because they were busy with planning. She NEVER once specified how much time that was. She struggled to find an excuse for how the baby could be Carlos' and came up with the timing to throw Patrick off. He might be a neurosurgeon, but he's not an OB, nor does he strike me as the kind of person to keep up with menstrual cycles or timing of sexual activity. Sabrina being pregnant with his baby was not in the plan and he just got Robin back. Of COURSE he's going to believe her because that's what he wanted to hear at the time. It in NO WAY indicated it wasn't possible for him to be the father because we didn't know how far along she was. We STILL don't know, but what we DO KNOW is that Carlos said they didn't sleep together. He NEVER once told Sabrina nor gave her any indication that he could be the father, even after he covered for her with Patrick. He DID however express disappointment at NOT being the father and not getting to be the father to a baby THAT IS NOT HIS. This has ALL happened right there for us ALL to see. NOW, we are currently seeing a pregnancy that appears to be further along than what you'd expect from conception at the end of November.

I'd say it's clear that the theory of the baby being Patrick's has FAR more support based on everything we've seen.

#115   2014/02/24 11:25AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Nope NOTHING like that.

You mean that picture was fake

Carlos being so upset that he and Sabrina would not be raising the baby together as a family and his telling Julian he would have loved that baby as IF it were his own DNA or not is the dealbreaker for me.

But as you said, they could change up this story at any time.

Yes NM, the picture was fake. Because it's a fake pregnancy. On a fictional show. I'm not sure why that was even brought into discussion considering they would hopefully get a picture to realistically show the fictional baby's progress. It's not like there's only one ultrasound video available to use.

I agree that Carlos' conversation with Julian sealed the deal for me too. It's obvious that some people just don't want Sabrina attached to Patrick in any way and will fight this baby being his to the bitter end. I'm anxiously awaiting even further clarification (I think we have enough now..... but ) so that this topic can FINALLY be put to rest. Much like when Brit WAS REALLY having Patrick's baby because they had sex once in the shower... when all indicators were pointing in another direction.

What Carlos said was " he would love the baby if it was his or wasn't his"

Carlos, a mob enforcer that held a teenager at gun point after lying to him.

As far as the baby being attached to pat, personally I could care less.
    I think the s/l and sabrina would be far more interesting if Carlos is the dad and Sabrina ends up with him.

The nurse and the hit man. Has a nice ring....

I found Sabrina and Pat boring and would like a different s/l.

#116   2014/02/24 11:30AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Nope NOTHING like that.

Sabrina and Patrick were in a committed relationship. HAVING SEX, more than once. It has only been noted that she wasn't staying with him RIGHT before the wedding because they were busy with planning. She NEVER once specified how much time that was. She struggled to find an excuse for how the baby could be Carlos' and came up with the timing to throw Patrick off. He might be a neurosurgeon, but he's not an OB, nor does he strike me as the kind of person to keep up with menstrual cycles or timing of sexual activity. Sabrina being pregnant with his baby was not in the plan and he just got Robin back. Of COURSE he's going to believe her because that's what he wanted to hear at the time. It in NO WAY indicated it wasn't possible for him to be the father because we didn't know how far along she was. We STILL don't know, but what we DO KNOW is that Carlos said they didn't sleep together. He NEVER once told Sabrina nor gave her any indication that he could be the father, even after he covered for her with Patrick. He DID however express disappointment at NOT being the father and not getting to be the father to a baby THAT IS NOT HIS. This has ALL happened right there for us ALL to see. NOW, we are currently seeing a pregnancy that appears to be further along than what you'd expect from conception at the end of November.

I'd say it's clear that the theory of the baby being Patrick's has FAR more support based on everything we've seen.

1: Waking up naked
    2: not remembering
    3: asking Carlos if they had sex
    4: ALWAYS using condoms when having sex with Pat
    5: Pat remembering a time they weren't having sex
    6: The word of a lying hit man.

vs

One pic of a ultrasound that one poster noticed that she though may be too large for the timeline.

#117   2014/02/24 11:34AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Nope NOTHING like that.

1: Waking up naked
    2: not remembering
    3: asking Carlos if they had sex
    4: ALWAYS using condoms when having sex with Pat
    5: Pat remembering a time they weren't having sex
    6: The word of a lying hit man.

vs

One pic of a ultrasound that one poster noticed that she though may be too large for the timeline.

This is NOT the only basis of support for Patrick being the father..... as I posted above. I can already tell that nothing I say will matter. Facts don't matter, only what you WANT to happens matters in your debate. Foolish of me to engage.

#118   2014/02/24 11:39AM
    Nightmoves

2:40 "I would have raised that baby like it were my own"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpPY0sySgqc

#119   2014/02/24 11:42AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: 2:40 "I would have raised that baby like it were my own"

Thanks NM, I thought that's what I heard. He did say something to the effect of he would love it the same with his DNA or NOT his DNA..... but he'd already expressed that it was not his baby. He LOST the chance to raise it as his own once Sabrina told Patrick the truth.

#120   2014/02/24 11:47AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves: 2:40 "I would have raised that baby like it were my own"

Maybe I can start making up my own facts to support theories I wish would happen....
    For instance - We never saw WHO shot Connie, it's all a lot of debate & speculation. Lots of people were mad at her. BUT with Sonny wanting to be Olivia, if Connie were out of the way that would be easier AND to bonus that to have AJ go to jail on top of it!!

Clearly Sonny shot Connie!! We've seen exactly how this has played out.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list