List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 7930, Replies: 147
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #101   2014/02/24 07:58AM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha: We saw Sabrina getting morning sickness and just discovering she was pregnant at the beginning of Dec.

If she was months along, as a nurse and a woman you'd think she may have noticed.

While this is not real life so knowing the sex at any stage is for the shows reasons only, IRL I was told at 12 weeks and that was over 20 years ago. Think they have even better tests now.

You are correct about the morning sickness and by that time frame, it would be way too early for a woman to be having morning sickness when she just conceived a week or two earlier.... which she would of had to do if Carlos was the father.

I found out at 20 weeks and my doctor told me that was the optimal time. I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks as well to find the heartbeat and the baby looked exceptionally tiny and hard to see, I can't imagine being able to determine the sex then.... but I'd never declare that to be impossible. The baby I SAW on my screen last week was WELL beyond that point developmentally.

Actually that's when most woman do experience morning sickness.
    During the first few weeks as your body adjusts to a "foreign " body.

That's how many woman KNOW they are pregnant before they even miss a first period.

By the second trimester , most woman are done with morning sickness.
    Usually woman stop getting their period when they are pregnant too.
    Wouldn't Sabrina have noticed that?
    With her morning sickness added to that?
    She seemed shocked at Fe's suggestion.

What ever stage the real actress is in, has no bearing on the s/l. IMO.

Pat thought it could be Carlos's because before the wedding, they hadn't been sleeping together.

Carlos was only with her on the wedding night, so that is when they are telling us was the time sabrina became pregnant.

If she was 5 months pregnant, how could they ever try to say Carlos was the baby's father which is what sabrina said to Pat.

I'm not going by how far along the ACTRESS is, I'm going by what the ultrasound SHOWED us on our screen. That baby was not only 12 weeks along, which is close to where Sabrina would be if she got pregnant the end of November on the night of the almost wedding.

#102   2014/02/24 08:01AM
    JaneDoe

Quote SnowStar: I am curious to know how they will write Teresa Castillo's maternity leave. Will Sabrina give birth before Teresa's maternity leave? Will Patrick let Sabrina go somewhere with his baby whether the baby was born or not yet?

If she does give birth before her maternity leave I guess we will definitely know for SURE that the baby couldn't possibly be Carlos'. Based on her ultrasound, I'd say her character should be due around June/July at the latest. I'm not sure if she'll leave for some reason and then come back to have the baby? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

#103   2014/02/24 08:04AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha: We saw Sabrina getting morning sickness and just discovering she was pregnant at the beginning of Dec.

If she was months along, as a nurse and a woman you'd think she may have noticed.

While this is not real life so knowing the sex at any stage is for the shows reasons only, IRL I was told at 12 weeks and that was over 20 years ago. Think they have even better tests now.

You are correct about the morning sickness and by that time frame, it would be way too early for a woman to be having morning sickness when she just conceived a week or two earlier.... which she would of had to do if Carlos was the father.

I found out at 20 weeks and my doctor told me that was the optimal time. I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks as well to find the heartbeat and the baby looked exceptionally tiny and hard to see, I can't imagine being able to determine the sex then.... but I'd never declare that to be impossible. The baby I SAW on my screen last week was WELL beyond that point developmentally.

That's how many woman KNOW they are pregnant before they even miss a first period.

Pat thought it could be Carlos's because before the wedding, they hadn't been sleeping together.

Carlos was only with her on the wedding night, so that is when they are telling us was the time sabrina became pregnant.

If she was 5 months pregnant, how could they ever try to say Carlos was the baby's father which is what sabrina said to Pat.

I'm not going by how far along the ACTRESS is, I'm going by what the ultrasound SHOWED us on our screen. That baby was not only 12 weeks along, which is close to where Sabrina would be if she got pregnant the end of November on the night of the almost wedding.

Perhaps the baby was magnified on the ultra sound screen. Made bigger to see better.

What they have shown us, Sabrina discovering she was newly pregnant at the beginning of Dec.

#104   2014/02/24 08:10AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Perhaps the baby was magnified on the ultra sound screen. Made bigger to see better.

What they have shown us, Sabrina discovering she was newly pregnant at the beginning of Dec.

She didn't dicover that she was "newly" pregnant just that she was pregnant. As for magnifying the sonogram, sorry but you're grasping at straws. as for the lie about Carlos being the father remember her and Carlos were going to leave PC so Pat never would have known how far along she was or wasn't. Morning sickness can happen at any point in a pregnancy, with one of my kids I had none at all and with another one I had it from the minute I conceived to the minute I gave birth. trying to tell how pregnant someone is by when they throw up isn't as scientific as say a sonogram where you can see the actual size of the baby.

#105   2014/02/24 08:18AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:

She didn't dicover that she was "newly" pregnant just that she was pregnant. As for magnifying the sonogram, sorry but you're grasping at straws. as for the lie about Carlos being the father remember her and Carlos were going to leave PC so Pat never would have known how far along she was or wasn't. Morning sickness can happen at any point in a pregnancy, with one of my kids I had none at all and with another one I had it from the minute I conceived to the minute I gave birth. trying to tell how pregnant someone is by when they throw up isn't as scientific as say a sonogram where you can see the actual size of the baby.

Also some woman do continue to get what the believe is their period the first few months of pregnancy, albeit it's lighter. It is called 'implantation bleeding' my mother had it with me.

#106   2014/02/24 10:18AM
    ransomha

We have a fake pic on a fake ultrasound that looks too big to a poster so now, we are to believe that Sabrina is months further along then they have led us to believe.

Not that Sabrina, Carlos, Felix, Pat, or her Doctor said anything to that effect.

Not that when Sabrina found out she was pregnant she said "Oh that explains why i'm so tired, or bloated or have sore breast. Oh, that explains why I have skipped my period for months. Or not feeling myself".

Nope NOTHING like that.

Not like Britt told her/us how far along she is.
    That Sabrina was able to blame the pregnancy on Carlos and have Pat believe it.

NOTHING like like, ONLY a fake pic on a fake ultrasound.

#107   2014/02/24 10:41AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha: We have a fake pic on a fake ultrasound that looks too big to a poster so now, we are to believe that Sabrina is months further along then they have led us to believe.

Not that Sabrina, Carlos, Felix, Pat, or her Doctor said anything to that effect.

Not that when Sabrina found out she was pregnant she said "Oh that explains why i'm so tired, or bloated or have sore breast. Oh, that explains why I have skipped my period for months. Or not feeling myself".

Nope NOTHING like that.

Fake picture or not.... it's still the one tptb chose to show us in regards to Sabrina's pregnancy. They could have dug up any number of ultrasound videos to use depicting a much younger looking fetus, but they picked this fake one. THAT, coupled with the fact that they seem to be making NO attempts at hiding the actresses increasingly growing belly leads me to believe this baby will be coming sooner rather than later.

I totally realize that tptb can do anything they want and spin it in ANY direction they so choose, but until I see something more convincing than just knowing Sabrina was naked in Carlos' bed (EVEN though he SAID nothing happened and is making NO attempts at claiming this child as his own) , I'll continue to believe this baby is Patrick's. All signs are pointing in that direction.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/24 10:42AM
    #108   2014/02/24 10:57AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha: We have a fake pic on a fake ultrasound that looks too big to a poster so now, we are to believe that Sabrina is months further along then they have led us to believe.

Nope NOTHING like that.

Fake picture or not.... it's still the one tptb chose to show us in regards to Sabrina's pregnancy. They could have dug up any number of ultrasound videos to use depicting a much younger looking fetus, but they picked this fake one. THAT, coupled with the fact that they seem to be making NO attempts at hiding the actresses increasingly growing belly leads me to believe this baby will be coming sooner rather than later.

I totally realize that tptb can do anything they want and spin it in ANY direction they so choose, but until I see something more convincing than just knowing Sabrina was naked in Carlos' bed (EVEN though he SAID nothing happened and is making NO attempts at claiming this child as his own) , I'll continue to believe this baby is Patrick's. All signs are pointing in that direction.

It's so simple, they got engaged about mid october(you tube) the wedding was the end of november(you tube) it is completely plausible that during that time sabrina was so wrapped up in planning the wedding that she didn't realize she was late and then the whole Robin is alive thing happens and the last thing she is thinking about is her period. she could very well be 4 and half to 5 months pregnant NOW. when she first found out she would've been 2 months. there is a big difference between 2 months and 2 weeks(if it was Carlos') and like I said with everything that was going on during that time its not unusual(IMO) at all that she didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/24 11:06AM
    #109   2014/02/24 10:57AM
    brunette

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Brenda remember the night, and if Sabrina did pass out, it would have been better just to let her sleep it off and not take her clothes off, I do give you credit, you are so good at remembering situations and I thank you for that so am I wrong.

Brenda remembered, but Michael did not. All he knew was that he woke up NAKED in Brenda's bed. Same as Sabrina, but Brenda told him that they did NOT have sex. Same as Carlos telling Sabrina they did not have sex.

To have sex, or not, that is the question, and only Carlos knows for sure, and why he doesn't say something is beyond me , it could be his child, say something nitwit!!!!!!!

Bettie: Why do you suppose he didn't leave her in her slip, panties and bra?
    What could be the explanation for that?
    Plus their sexual history.

They did it IMO.

I don't think they had sev BUT on a Soap you don't know ANYTHING for 100 per cent sure. I think Carlos WISHS the baby was his. Time will tell if Carlos is innocent or gulty. I WANT him to be innocent

EXACTLY KQ.

The writer's left the door open for Sabrina's baby to be either Pat's or Carlos'

Pat always used protection, weeks before the wedding with no sex.

Pat was readily believing the baby wasn't his, then was.

And we all know how well protection works in GH. Georgie came into being while her mother used protection, Jake s parents used protection, Lulu and Dillin used protection etc etc. Sorry, using protection means zip in Soapland

Jake and Dillion's baby were part of a s/l with Edward using cheap materials when manufacturing condoms.

The fact that they mentioned AL:WAYS using condoms was said for a reason.

Yes, they saied it for a reason, protection does NOT always work. . Exsplain Georgie, her mother told her Dr. protection was used so the fact she was pregent made her believe this baby / Georgie was meant to be. I know the S/L with Jake and the aborted baby, but must I go thru 50 years of GH history to show protection DOES NOT always work

No, it's not necessary .

I think Carlos saying they did NOT use protection and Pat saying they did had a meaning.
    Plus they didn't have sex leading up to the wedding.
    Pat was quick to believe her and after hearing his feelings today, he doesn't seem that into this baby.

He may be hoping it's not his.

Contraception has also come a long way in the last 50 years.
    I believe the accuracy rate now is like 98 percent.

96 per cent IF you have your hot dog clipped. As far as I know none of the men has been clipped

Foe every 96-98 times you use protection, it works.
    Think not using it gives you a much better odd of conceiving.

Carlos said they didn't use it.

It causes speculation, at least it does to me.

Carlos saied they didn't DO IT. Why on earth would you use protection with someone if there was NO SEX. I believe Carlos knows what protection is for and if there was no sex no need to use protection.

What Carlos told Pat was they were so hot for each other they didn't think about protection. Was this the truth?

When Sabrina woke up naked in his bed, she was horrified and meekly asked if they made love.
    He read her as needing to be told NO.

When Sabrina told Pat she was pregnant his first response was, "but we ALWAYS used protection" not exactly a happy reply. IMO.

I guess when the writer's decide who's baby it is, we'll all know.

Jesus Christ, is there no end to your desire in bringing down Sabrina? ? Anything is possible but if Carlos did sleep with her, do you think he would just walk away? Plus he told juliand he WAS NOT the father and that NOTHING happened. For someone that doesn't really care as you've said, you sure create things that HAVE NEVER HAPPENED OR HAVE NEVER BEEN SAID in hopes of being right. That's a lot of passion towards something so trivial.

#110   2014/02/24 10:59AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:

Nope NOTHING like that.

You mean that picture was fake

Carlos being so upset that he and Sabrina would not be raising the baby together as a family and his telling Julian he would have loved that baby as IF it were his own DNA or not is the dealbreaker for me.

But as you said, they could change up this story at any time.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list