List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 7957, Replies: 147
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2014/02/21 01:17PM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    Lialovessoaps

Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

Patrick will be thrilled for sure.

Sabrina is showing, and in her second trimester. If she were carrying Carlos' baby she wouldn't be as big. Sorry, but this kid is Patrick's.

#92   2014/02/21 01:29PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Pretty Bird:
    Quote violetturtle: Not sure if anyone else touched on this...I lost track of the thread...but - seriously - if I had had sex...I would know...should Sabrina have known...I mean - come on...there'd be some evidence there.

I said the same thing a long time ago , a woman doesn't need to ask if they had sex , she should be able to tell like you said .

If he did it right..... she'd know

#93   2014/02/21 01:47PM
    ransomha

Quote violetturtle: Not sure if anyone else touched on this...I lost track of the thread...but - seriously - if I had had sex...I would know...should Sabrina have known...I mean - come on...there'd be some evidence there.

I always said the same thing about Sam/Franco.

She didn't know either.

#94   2014/02/21 01:55PM
    oltllover

:-)

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Pretty Bird:

I said the same thing a long time ago , a woman doesn't need to ask if they had sex , she should be able to tell like you said .

If he did it right..... she'd know

#95   2014/02/24 07:17AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

Sabrina is showing, and in her second trimester. If she were carrying Carlos' baby she wouldn't be as big. Sorry, but this kid is Patrick's.

Bingo! Sabrina is CLEARLY close to if not already at the 1/2 way mark of her pregnancy. You can't tell the sex of the baby through ultrasound until you are close to 20 weeks. That baby was WAY too big and developed to have been conceived the end of November.

#96   2014/02/24 07:25AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Lialovessoaps:

Bingo! Sabrina is CLEARLY close to if not already at the 1/2 way mark of her pregnancy. You can't tell the sex of the baby through ultrasound until you are close to 20 weeks. That baby was WAY too big and developed to have been conceived the end of November.

EXACTLY!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/24 07:26AM
    #97   2014/02/24 07:29AM
    ransomha

We saw Sabrina getting morning sickness and just discovering she was pregnant at the beginning of Dec.

If she was months along, as a nurse and a woman you'd think she may have noticed.

While this is not real life so knowing the sex at any stage is for the shows reasons only, IRL I was told at 12 weeks and that was over 20 years ago. Think they have even better tests now.

#98   2014/02/24 07:35AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha: We saw Sabrina getting morning sickness and just discovering she was pregnant at the beginning of Dec.

If she was months along, as a nurse and a woman you'd think she may have noticed.

While this is not real life so knowing the sex at any stage is for the shows reasons only, IRL I was told at 12 weeks and that was over 20 years ago. Think they have even better tests now.

You are correct about the morning sickness and by that time frame, it would be way too early for a woman to be having morning sickness when she just conceived a week or two earlier.... which she would of had to do if Carlos was the father.

I found out at 20 weeks and my doctor told me that was the optimal time. I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks as well to find the heartbeat and the baby looked exceptionally tiny and hard to see, I can't imagine being able to determine the sex then.... but I'd never declare that to be impossible. The baby I SAW on my screen last week was WELL beyond that point developmentally.

#99   2014/02/24 07:38AM
    SnowStar

I am curious to know how they will write Teresa Castillo's maternity leave. Will Sabrina give birth before Teresa's maternity leave? Will Patrick let Sabrina go somewhere with his baby whether the baby was born or not yet?

#100   2014/02/24 07:47AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha: We saw Sabrina getting morning sickness and just discovering she was pregnant at the beginning of Dec.

You are correct about the morning sickness and by that time frame, it would be way too early for a woman to be having morning sickness when she just conceived a week or two earlier.... which she would of had to do if Carlos was the father.

I found out at 20 weeks and my doctor told me that was the optimal time. I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks as well to find the heartbeat and the baby looked exceptionally tiny and hard to see, I can't imagine being able to determine the sex then.... but I'd never declare that to be impossible. The baby I SAW on my screen last week was WELL beyond that point developmentally.

Actually that's when most woman do experience morning sickness.
    During the first few weeks as your body adjusts to a "foreign " body.

That's how many woman KNOW they are pregnant before they even miss a first period.

By the second trimester , most woman are done with morning sickness.
    Usually woman stop getting their period when they are pregnant too.
    Wouldn't Sabrina have noticed that?
    With her morning sickness added to that?
    She seemed shocked at Fe's suggestion.

What ever stage the real actress is in, has no bearing on the s/l. IMO.

Pat thought it could be Carlos's because before the wedding, they hadn't been sleeping together.

Carlos was only with her on the wedding night, so that is when they are telling us was the time sabrina became pregnant.

If she was 5 months pregnant, how could they ever try to say Carlos was the baby's father which is what sabrina said to Pat.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list