List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 06:47PM, Views: 6295, Replies: 147
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 03:52AM
    Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    scrubsfan

Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

Patrick will be thrilled for sure.

#2   2014/02/18 04:36AM
    Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor
    oltllover

Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

She has already been to the doctor and in my experience one of the first things they do is determine the due date. if sabrina remembers the date of her last period and if the doctor did an internal exam it would be obvious if she is a month less pregnant.

#3   2014/02/18 05:58AM
    ransomha

Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

Did they mention September?
    I missed that!
    Good catch!!

Dec to September, NINE MONTHS, case solved.
    Congratulations Carlos, you're a daddy!

#4   2014/02/18 06:09AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:

I missed that!
    Good catch!!

no one said september, the OP is speculating that "IF" the doctor said september "then" the baby is Carlos' as of right now no one has said anything about a due date on the show.

#5   2014/02/18 06:20AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

I missed that!
    Good catch!!

no one said september, the OP is speculating that "IF" the doctor said september "then" the baby is Carlos' as of right now no one has said anything about a due date on the show.

I don't recall Sabrina's due date being mentioned either. I really can't imagine Carlos keeping the fact that he could be the father a secret from Sabrina. He already KNEW she didn't want to come between Patrick and Sabrina and she went along with his story to keep from doing just that. THEN she realizes it's wrong and fesses up the truth to Patrick. THEN Carlos is sad because he won't get the chance to raise this baby with Sabrina. There's NO WAY he'd stay quite if he thought there was a chance he could be the father. NO WAY IMO.

#6   2014/02/18 06:29AM
    Bettie Davis

Sabrina wakes up naked in Carlos' bed and she can't remember, okay Miss Sabrina, how did you get naked and you really believe Carlos when he said nothing happen. Big Duh!!! I agree with Rans, Congratulations baby makes 3.

#7   2014/02/18 06:34AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: Sabrina wakes up naked in Carlos' bed and she can't remember, okay Miss Sabrina, how did you get naked and you really believe Carlos when he said nothing happen. Big Duh!!! I agree with Rans, Congratulations baby makes 3.

Good morning Bettie!

If anything, Sabrina would be lucky to have a baby with a man that loves HER and WANTS to be a father to their baby!

OT: They found your missing thread!
    That was strange.......

#8   2014/02/18 06:38AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis: Sabrina wakes up naked in Carlos' bed and she can't remember, okay Miss Sabrina, how did you get naked and you really believe Carlos when he said nothing happen. Big Duh!!! I agree with Rans, Congratulations baby makes 3.

Good morning Bettie!

If anything, Sabrina would be lucky to have a baby with a man that loves HER and WANTS to be a father to their baby!

OT: They found your missing thread!
    That was strange.......

They did, I hadn't looked, yep its strange,

#9   2014/02/18 06:39AM
    oltllover

Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

#10   2014/02/18 06:42AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover: Carlos explained that he took her out of her wedding dress, if he had put a t shirt on her would that mean they DID NOT have sex, and if being naked in bed after a drunken night automatically means sex then I guess Brenda and Michael really did have sex after all.

Ewwwwww, thanks for the reminder.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list