List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: "This BABY won't dictate what happens" WOW?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"This BABY won't dictate what happens" WOW?

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/18 03:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 03:32PM, Views: 1653, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/18 03:49AM
    "this BABY won't ditact what happens" WOW?
    scrubsfan

IF they doesn't tell me TPTB AIN'T GOING with Purina anymore NOTHING does.
    Good I hope she finally remembers they did have sex her and Carlos and its HIS baby.

#2   2014/02/18 04:21AM
    Re:
    Nightmoves

Regardless of what happens with Sabrina, Patrick sounded like a real a$$. That baby is his baby as far as he knows, and to dismiss it like that was cold.

As for Carlos being the father, I don't think he would have kept quiet about it once Sabrina told Patrick it was his baby. He was pretty upset when telling Julian that he wouldn't be raising the baby with Sabrina. If it was his, he would have come clean at that point IMO.

#3   2014/02/18 04:32AM
    Re:
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves: Regardless of what happens with Sabrina, Patrick sounded like a real a$$. That baby is his baby as far as he knows, and to dismiss it like that was cold.

As for Carlos being the father, I don't think he would have kept quiet about it once Sabrina told Patrick it was his baby. He was pretty upset when telling Julian that he wouldn't be raising the baby with Sabrina. If it was his, he would have come clean at that point IMO.

I agree Carlos does not strike as the type to let a child get away from without a fight. If he and Sabrina did have sex that night he would be reminding her right now so he would lose his chance to be a father.

#4   2014/02/18 04:37AM
    Re:
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves: Regardless of what happens with Sabrina, Patrick sounded like a real a$$. That baby is his baby as far as he knows, and to dismiss it like that was cold.

I agree Carlos does not strike as the type to let a child get away from without a fight. If he and Sabrina did have sex that night he would be reminding her right now so he would lose his chance to be a father.

Agreed.

#5   2014/02/18 05:54AM
    Re:
    ransomha

Quote scrubsfan: IF they doesn't tell me TPTB AIN'T GOING with Purina anymore NOTHING does.
    Good I hope she finally remembers they did have sex her and Carlos and its HIS baby.

I agree with you.
    Pat totally dismissed Sabrina and the baby.
    I think Carlos just doesn't know who's baby it is and doesn't want to upset Sabrina in this delicate condition.
    HE loves her and is bidding his time.

#6   2014/02/18 06:32AM
    Re:
    ransomha

Quote scrubsfan: IF they doesn't tell me TPTB AIN'T GOING with Purina anymore NOTHING does.

He was willing to uproot his family , miss Sabrina's pregnancy and delivery and this baby to stay with Robin.

That's a man in LOVE. He's desperate to stay with Robin at ALL costs.

#7   2014/02/18 06:36AM
    Re:
    JaneDoe

I really didn't find what Patrick said that appalling considering he was fighting to keep his wife and family intact. He agreed with Robin that the baby was important and he said he would come back to support Sabrina, but he wasn't going to let the baby dictate what happens for THEM. I think in the moment of being faced with the possibility of losing his wife AGAIN, he was panicking and was willing to say anything to keep her from leaving. I don't think that means he's dismissing his baby with Sabrina. I really feel sorry for him being SLAPPED backwards after all that's happened in the past couple of months. He thought he had his happy family back and now Robin is just taking at all away. I'm really not looking forward to Robin saying goodbye to Emma.

I do agree that Carlos is not the father. He would NEVER have kept quite. It would be too neat and clean if he was. Patrick also needs a story once Robin leaves. Regardless of whether Sabrina and Patrick reconnect, he can't just wait around for Robin's next return.

#8   2014/02/18 06:42AM
    Re:
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:

I really didn't find what Patrick said that appalling considering he was fighting to keep his wife and family intact. He agreed with Robin that the baby was important and he said he would come back to support Sabrina, but he wasn't going to let the baby dictate what happens for THEM. I think in the moment of being faced with the possibility of losing his wife AGAIN, he was panicking and was willing to say anything to keep her from leaving. I don't think that means he's dismissing his baby with Sabrina. I really feel sorry for him being SLAPPED backwards after all that's happened in the past couple of months. He thought he had his happy family back and now Robin is just taking at all away. I'm really not looking forward to Robin saying goodbye to Emma.

I do agree that Carlos is not the father. He would NEVER have kept quite. It would be too neat and clean if he was. Patrick also needs a story once Robin leaves. Regardless of whether Sabrina and Patrick reconnect, he can't just wait around for Robin's next return.

Patrick is reacting to the fact that Robin is about to tear his "perfect little world" apart and possibly wondering why he ever believed they had a solid family life and when all of this sinks in he may realize that he had that life with sabrina all along.

#9   2014/02/18 08:16AM
    Re:
    ransomha

At lease Pat won't be stuck in a marriage with a woman he didn't really love.
    Took Robin coming home to save him from that fate.

#10   2014/02/18 08:18AM
    Re:
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:

I disagree about Patrick and yes I heard him say he would support Sabrina, travel back and forth from Africa and be there for the birth of the baby. But what I did not like is when he said "I won't let this baby dictate our life". That baby is HIS baby and I found that rather cold. He can dismiss Sabrina all he wants, but to dismiss his own child just didn't sit right with me

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list