List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz talking to lulu and dante

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz talking to lulu and dante

Started by corazon at 2014/02/17 04:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 02:42PM, Views: 1420, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/17 09:36PM
    Re: Liz talking to lulu and dante
    KillerQueen

Quote RobynH:
    Quote oltllover: I also agree Dante has a right to know and I get that Liz felt sorry for Lulu(btw I think Lulu is being selfish)but in the end as far as Liz knows Dante has a child and even if it was his and Britt's, Lulu would have to get over it.

For me, this just proved what I was saying on other posts. I am a Britt fan. I hate that her fear of losing Nicholas and Ben prompts her to keep lying. That being said, when the truth comes out and the baby turns out to be Dante AND Lulu's, I would fight for the baby. Lulu's maternal instinct is subpar. She can only love a child that is a part of her. It makes me believe she just WANTED baby Connie vs. truly loving the child.

Go ahead and bash me. I don't care. I love Britt....NOW!

Lulu was willing to adopt a baby but it fell thru because she lied on the application. Plus I think it would be hard for ANY woman to be over joyed in the begaining that her HUSBAND shares a child with another woman, of course this is a case where Dante did nothing wrong but it would take some adjusting. Where you watching when Alan Q had Jason with Susan Moore then when Susan was murderered Alan took Jason to live with him and Monica, Monica was a b.tch on wheels about baby Jason. Conpared to Monica, Lulu MAY BE a delight

#12   2014/02/17 10:04PM
    Laura6404

ben is lulu and dante's baby. it was their embryo. her egg and his sperm. the "destroyed" thing was a lie (brad covering his azz, britt's azz, and dr. o's azz).

#13   2014/02/18 02:32AM
    Feliciena

Quote ashuri-chan: Typical soap opera situation. Just when a character is about to tell someone something life changing and important there a ringing phone or a knock at the door and then the character changes their mind. Didn't you see that when Maxie was trying tot tell them about the baby? This is common in soaps.

I find it frustrating to watch as it isn't enjoyable to watch. Nobody ever tells the truth in a soap. Stupid Nik buying what Brit is saying.

#14   2014/02/18 04:32AM
    oltllover

Quote Laura6404: ben is lulu and dante's baby. it was their embryo. her egg and his sperm. the "destroyed" thing was a lie (brad covering his azz, britt's azz, and dr. o's azz).

We all know its Lulu's baby but Liz doesn't and neither does Nic at this point but IMO Liz should have told the truth regardless of how Lulu feels about dante having a baby with another woman's egg, to deny Dante the chance to be a father because Lulu has insecurities is selfish. Our only hope is that Brad comes clean since everyone else seems to be clueless about how ridiculous it was that the embryos were thrown away by Ellie.

#15   2014/02/18 06:12AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Laura6404: ben is lulu and dante's baby. it was their embryo. her egg and his sperm. the "destroyed" thing was a lie (brad covering his azz, britt's azz, and dr. o's azz).

We all know its Lulu's baby but Liz doesn't and neither does Nic at this point but IMO Liz should have told the truth regardless of how Lulu feels about dante having a baby with another woman's egg, to deny Dante the chance to be a father because Lulu has insecurities is selfish. Our only hope is that Brad comes clean since everyone else seems to be clueless about how ridiculous it was that the embryos were thrown away by Ellie.

It sure looks like Brad wants to come clean, but I have a feeling something will stop him. Having Obrecht as his boss is not going to help either.

#16   2014/02/18 06:21AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:

It sure looks like Brad wants to come clean, but I have a feeling something will stop him. Having Obrecht as his boss is not going to help either.

I don't think Dr. would care if the secret came out and she would throw Britt under the bus to protect herself.

#17   2014/02/18 07:34AM
    Caitie

For what it's worth, I understood why Liz didn't say anything yesterday. I put myself in her shoes and knew I'd need time to find the words to tell such life-changing (and possibly upsetting news). And then, once Lulu spent time talking about how inadequate she'd feel if Dante fathered a child with another woman (and how Dante supported her in this) ... well, if I had been Liz, I would have NOT said anything at that time. Especially with Dante not there. Maybe later, but, in that moment, I thought Liz was right to pull back. And, now, of course, it looks as if the matter is out of her hands.

#18   2014/02/18 11:06AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Caitie: For what it's worth, I understood why Liz didn't say anything yesterday. I put myself in her shoes and knew I'd need time to find the words to tell such life-changing (and possibly upsetting news). And then, once Lulu spent time talking about how inadequate she'd feel if Dante fathered a child with another woman (and how Dante supported her in this) ... well, if I had been Liz, I would have NOT said anything at that time. Especially with Dante not there. Maybe later, but, in that moment, I thought Liz was right to pull back. And, now, of course, it looks as if the matter is out of her hands.

I really hope Nik tells today, but I have a feeling Dante is going to stop him to tell Lulu about her father and then they will rush out without hearing a thing.

#19   2014/02/18 11:08AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:

I don't think Dr. would care if the secret came out and she would throw Britt under the bus to protect herself.

She would definitely throw Brit under the bus, but I think she likes having the leverage over her.

#20   2014/02/18 01:26PM
    Caitie

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Caitie: For what it's worth, I understood why Liz didn't say anything yesterday. I put myself in her shoes and knew I'd need time to find the words to tell such life-changing (and possibly upsetting news). And then, once Lulu spent time talking about how inadequate she'd feel if Dante fathered a child with another woman (and how Dante supported her in this) ... well, if I had been Liz, I would have NOT said anything at that time. Especially with Dante not there. Maybe later, but, in that moment, I thought Liz was right to pull back. And, now, of course, it looks as if the matter is out of her hands.

I really hope Nik tells today, but I have a feeling Dante is going to stop him to tell Lulu about her father and then they will rush out without hearing a thing.

YES! Nik did tell - and wasted no time doing so. Guess we'll get into Luke being missing tomorrow - along with the separate fall-out for Dante and Lulu from this bombshell.

And Liz's explanation at the end for not telling made sense, too.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list