List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz talking to lulu and dante

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz talking to lulu and dante

Started by corazon at 2014/02/17 04:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 02:42PM, Views: 1526, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/17 04:14PM
    Liz talking to lulu and dante
    corazon

I can not believe the stupid approach Liz went through to tell Lulu and Dante about Ben. All that and then she tells them, never mind.

#2   2014/02/17 04:22PM
    Re: Liz talking to lulu and dante
    ChargerGirl

Quote corazon: I can not believe the stupid approach Liz went through to tell Lulu and Dante about Ben. All that and then she tells them, never mind.

Me too. I get that after LuLu told her about how she felt about not being the mothers he was trying to protect her but they need to know the truth.

#3   2014/02/17 04:27PM
    ashuri-chan

Typical soap opera situation. Just when a character is about to tell someone something life changing and important there a ringing phone or a knock at the door and then the character changes their mind. Didn't you see that when Maxie was trying tot tell them about the baby? This is common in soaps.

#4   2014/02/17 04:27PM
    oltllover

I also agree Dante has a right to know and I get that Liz felt sorry for Lulu(btw I think Lulu is being selfish)but in the end as far as Liz knows Dante has a child and even if it was his and Britt's, Lulu would have to get over it.

#5   2014/02/17 05:22PM
    RobynH

Quote oltllover: I also agree Dante has a right to know and I get that Liz felt sorry for Lulu(btw I think Lulu is being selfish)but in the end as far as Liz knows Dante has a child and even if it was his and Britt's, Lulu would have to get over it.

For me, this just proved what I was saying on other posts. I am a Britt fan. I hate that her fear of losing Nicholas and Ben prompts her to keep lying. That being said, when the truth comes out and the baby turns out to be Dante AND Lulu's, I would fight for the baby. Lulu's maternal instinct is subpar. She can only love a child that is a part of her. It makes me believe she just WANTED baby Connie vs. truly loving the child.

Go ahead and bash me. I don't care. I love Britt....NOW!

#6   2014/02/17 05:27PM
    Layngel

Quote ashuri-chan: Typical soap opera situation. Just when a character is about to tell someone something life changing and important there a ringing phone or a knock at the door and then the character changes their mind. Didn't you see that when Maxie was trying tot tell them about the baby? This is common in soaps.

Oh so true. I get so fed up when this happens.

#7   2014/02/17 05:32PM
    Layngel

Quote RobynH:
    Quote oltllover: I also agree Dante has a right to know and I get that Liz felt sorry for Lulu(btw I think Lulu is being selfish)but in the end as far as Liz knows Dante has a child and even if it was his and Britt's, Lulu would have to get over it.

For me, this just proved what I was saying on other posts. I am a Britt fan. I hate that her fear of losing Nicholas and Ben prompts her to keep lying. That being said, when the truth comes out and the baby turns out to be Dante AND Lulu's, I would fight for the baby. Lulu's maternal instinct is subpar. She can only love a child that is a part of her. It makes me believe she just WANTED baby Connie vs. truly loving the child.

To each their own. I think Lulu really suffered from the loss of Connie. I think she really loved her, even when she found out she wasn't her biological child.

Britt, if she had come out completely about it in the beginning, might have had a shot with Nic. Her mom seemed to push it, so she may have garnished some sympathy. The fact that she keeps lying though, I just think Nic will side with Lulu on this one.

Britt herself, she sometimes shows redeeming qualities, and with her upbringing no one should expect her to be the princess of morality. But it is the continued lies that I believe will cause her to lose both Nic and Ben. I could be wrong though.

#8   2014/02/17 05:58PM
    ashuri-chan

It sounds to me in dumlu's mind a baby would either have to have no biological connection to her and Dante or a biological connection with them both. I mean she did want to adopt a baby and was willing to love a child that wasn't theirs. But she can't seem to love or care for a child that her husband has with another woman? If she was in Robin's situation..........I wonder.....

#9   2014/02/17 07:08PM
    RobynH

Quote Layngel:
    Quote RobynH:

To each their own. I think Lulu really suffered from the loss of Connie. I think she really loved her, even when she found out she wasn't her biological child.

Britt, if she had come out completely about it in the beginning, might have had a shot with Nic. Her mom seemed to push it, so she may have garnished some sympathy. The fact that she keeps lying though, I just think Nic will side with Lulu on this one.

Britt herself, she sometimes shows redeeming qualities, and with her upbringing no one should expect her to be the princess of morality. But it is the continued lies that I believe will cause her to lose both Nic and Ben. I could be wrong though.

Yes she needs to come clean but I get the impression, Nicholas is the first man she has every really been in a real relationship with that doesn't include her mother buzzing in her ear. She really needs to come clean but I understand her insecurity is coming from a place of fear. I honestly don't believe she has ever had anyone truly love her and sadly she MAY lose everything because of it but I hope not.

#10   2014/02/17 09:33PM
    Dalts

I always thought that they spoke about the embryo being destroyed, not Dante's sperm. That would make Ben Lulu's baby, not Britt.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list