List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carlos..........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carlos..........

Started by debrajean at 2014/02/16 08:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 08:06AM, Views: 1201, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/02/18 03:20PM
    Re: Carlos..........
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha: Think I have figured out Carlos.

Like Jason, Carlos is a mob related hit man.
    Is that a safe environment to raise a child?
    Would HIS baby be safer with a doctor and nurse?

IF Sabrina had to raise her baby alone and she needed him, he would step up and take his chances but, if his child and Sabrina is safe he will sacrifice the two things that matter the most to him.

Like Jake, this baby was conceived on a drunken night.
    What was right the night before didn't look as good the next morning.

While not exactly the same, ( what is? ) there are many similarities .
    A hit man and a nurse.
    An unplanned child.
    The safety of the child and mother.
    Sacrifice.

Carlos is not an upstanding guy but, when it comes to Sabrina I think he wants to keep her safe as did Jason.

I might buy into that if he were trying to stay away from her for her safety or if he wasn't so adamant about wanting to raise Sabrina's baby as his own. If he was that concerned for her and her baby's safety, he would stay away from her and he wouldn't have even suggested he help her raise her baby. Raising a baby as your own is the same thing as being the father of the baby in the eyes of your enemies. The people you love are targets.... biologically yours or not. Just ask Sonny.

Which of Sonny's children were targeted?
    A ricocheted bullet is pretty hard to determine where it will go IMO.

When Carlos didn't want Sabrina to go it alone he was willing to step up but, would the baby be safer with him or Pat?

A hard decision for a good guy to make.

It's a theory.

Not saying it happened on the screen!

Targeted, in the line of fire because they are in the wrong place because of your line of work..... it's all irrelevant because they still get hurt. It's been shown to us time and time again. Bringing this back to Carlos... wanting to be a father to the baby is the same thing as being a father when it comes to the baby's safety. At last we saw, even after mob related activity, he STILL wishes to be the baby's father in theory. I see no reason why he'd hide anything if he truly believes he COULD be the baby's father. It just doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense to me either. Someone who loves a woman as completely as Carlos loves Savrina NOT confessing he COULD be FOB, no way it that remotely believeable IMO. Meant Sabrina

Carlos is putting Sabrina's wants and needs before his own.
    That's how much he loves her.
    She wants the baby to be Pat's. Needs to believe it.
    The baby would be safer with Pat.
    Carlos is a good guy. For a killer.

It MIGHT be a little believeable IF Carlos hadn't already offered to claim the baby as his and help Sabrina rase the baby. He knew the dangers at that time but still offered. There are gentle ways of coming clean IF you have something to come clean about. Carlos doesn't sound gulty he sounds sad as in disapointed

Guess time will tell.

With Pat and Robin's conversations the last two days, Sabrina's baby is about the last thing on his mind.
    He was ready to go to africa without a second thought and ONLY mentioned coming back for it's birth when Robin pressed him.

As far as Carlos, I think he would do whatever Sabrina needs and wants of him.
    Claim the baby or not claim the baby,

Say they made love or not.

He wants HER happiness.

I never saied Sabrina OR the baby was all consuming in Patrick s world or mind only that he is the FOB. Robin just dumped ice water on Patrick and Emma s life of course THAT is consuming his mind right now, how could it not

#32   2014/02/18 03:27PM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:

IF Sabrina had to raise her baby alone and she needed him, he would step up and take his chances but, if his child and Sabrina is safe he will sacrifice the two things that matter the most to him.

A hit man and a nurse.
    An unplanned child.
    Sacrifice.

Carlos is not an upstanding guy but, when it comes to Sabrina I think he wants to keep her safe as did Jason.

I might buy into that if he were trying to stay away from her for her safety or if he wasn't so adamant about wanting to raise Sabrina's baby as his own. If he was that concerned for her and her baby's safety, he would stay away from her and he wouldn't have even suggested he help her raise her baby. Raising a baby as your own is the same thing as being the father of the baby in the eyes of your enemies. The people you love are targets.... biologically yours or not. Just ask Sonny.

When Carlos didn't want Sabrina to go it alone he was willing to step up but, would the baby be safer with him or Pat?

It's a theory.

Targeted, in the line of fire because they are in the wrong place because of your line of work..... it's all irrelevant because they still get hurt. It's been shown to us time and time again. Bringing this back to Carlos... wanting to be a father to the baby is the same thing as being a father when it comes to the baby's safety. At last we saw, even after mob related activity, he STILL wishes to be the baby's father in theory. I see no reason why he'd hide anything if he truly believes he COULD be the baby's father. It just doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense to me either. Someone who loves a woman as completely as Carlos loves Savrina NOT confessing he COULD be FOB, no way it that remotely believeable IMO. Meant Sabrina

It MIGHT be a little believeable IF Carlos hadn't already offered to claim the baby as his and help Sabrina rase the baby. He knew the dangers at that time but still offered. There are gentle ways of coming clean IF you have something to come clean about. Carlos doesn't sound gulty he sounds sad as in disapointed

Guess time will tell.

With Pat and Robin's conversations the last two days, Sabrina's baby is about the last thing on his mind.
    He was ready to go to africa without a second thought and ONLY mentioned coming back for it's birth when Robin pressed him.

He wants HER happiness.

I never saied Sabrina OR the baby was all consuming in Patrick s world or mind only that he is the FOB. Robin just dumped ice water on Patrick and Emma s life of course THAT is consuming his mind right now, how could it not

The fact that he was willing to leave Sabrina and her baby to AFRICA without a second thought speaks volumes.

If you don't like Robin doing it to Patrick, how can you like Pat doing it to Sabrina?

#33   2014/02/18 11:44PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:

A hit man and a nurse.
    An unplanned child.
    Sacrifice.

It's a theory.

Guess time will tell.

He wants HER happiness.

The fact that he was willing to leave Sabrina and her baby to AFRICA without a second thought speaks volumes.

If you don't like Robin doing it to Patrick, how can you like Pat doing it to Sabrina?

I don't LIKE it. Both are wrong IMO. What I HOPE is Patrick will kick Robin s azz out the door and divorce her on grounds of abandonment. That doesn't mean I want him back with Sabrina, they can simply co parent together. But Patrick des deserve to move on from a woman who desnt give a rat s azz about HER family

#34   2014/02/19 06:37AM
    strawberrybu...

Quote lovelovegh:
    Quote Nightmoves: Here is the scene where Carlos tells Julian how upset he is that he is not going to be starting a new life with Sab and raising the baby, 'HIS DNA OR NOT' which he would have raised as if it were his own.

I'd find it hard to believe after saying all of that, that he is the father.

K

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Rt09NckoI

I like Carlos...yes he is with the mob but I loved Jason and he was with the mob. I can't think of anything too bad Carlos has done except love Sabrina unconditionally, even the stuff he has said was the truth-except protecting Sabrina regarding Patrick and the baby ,even when no one wanted to hear what he had to say. Robin was a live, he saw her-truth, Patrick would pick Robin if he had the choice-truth.
    The only thing I did not like was when he used TJ as sheild in the shoot out but other than that, he may be a scruffy mutt but he is really loyal and pretty honest.

I don't know why people are talking about the way he looks, the man is fine.
    I can't wait until he and Julian get some lovin. I hope they make it slow and delicious.

#35   2014/02/19 08:06AM
    Bettie Davis

I like Carlos, he never stopped loving Sabrina and even let her go when she wanted to further her carrier as a nurse, and he knew that is what she wanted at the time, there really is nothing wrong with him he just got caught up in the bad stuff.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list