List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carlos..........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carlos..........

Started by debrajean at 2014/02/16 08:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 08:06AM, Views: 1177, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/16 08:50AM
    Carlos..........
    debrajean

At first I didn't like him....but I genuinely felt bad for him when his dream of raising Sabrinas baby went south. I really believed how devastated he was. I just wish they would clean him up a bit...cut hair,shave beard..hes a nice looking guy...I wanna see him have a descent storyline.

#2   2014/02/16 11:16AM
    Re: Carlos..........
    ransomha

I don't mind his look. It's different.
    Sabrina sure has a wide variety of the men she's attracted to though.
    No "type" for her, which is cool.

I'd like Carlos and Sabrina to get together, raise the baby and Sabrina be treated like a queen with him.

I'd also like Carlos to work under Shawn as a solider for Sonny.

Give this character some meaty s/l's. he's interesting.

#3   2014/02/16 11:45AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: I don't mind his look. It's different.

I'd like Carlos and Sabrina to get together, raise the baby and Sabrina be treated like a queen with him.

I would LOVE for Sonny to find proof that Carlos IS Lily s brother, that Shawn didn't dig far enough. Maybe FOR SOME RESON Sonny still has Lily s things and for whatever reason goes thru her belongs and finds letters written between Carlos and Lily. Sonny could offer his new found bro in law a job and Carlos takes it.

#4   2014/02/17 11:16AM
    debrajean

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: I don't mind his look. It's different.

I would LOVE for Sonny to find proof that Carlos IS Lily s brother, that Shawn didn't dig far enough. Maybe FOR SOME RESON Sonny still has Lily s things and for whatever reason goes thru her belongs and finds letters written between Carlos and Lily. Sonny could offer his new found bro in law a job and Carlos takes it.

So would I ...I would love for him to work for Sonny..I believe than he would get more airtime...and I also agree ..I would love to see him and Sabrina raise the baby together.

#5   2014/02/17 11:22AM
    Layngel

I kinda like his look now. I think he looks rugged, and I always had a thing for that.

I like him too, I did since he showed up

#6   2014/02/17 11:24AM
    ransomha

The nurse and the hit man......worked before!

#7   2014/02/17 11:28AM
    Layngel

Quote ransomha: The nurse and the hit man......worked before!

#8   2014/02/17 11:30AM
    JaneDoe

I'm warming to Carlos... I went from instantly not liking him to indifference and some enjoyment here and there. I officially don't NOT LIKE him anymore.

I'd need to see more of him with Sabrina to form an opinion on their couple status. He's obviously crazy about her, even though she does not strike me as his type and he doesn't seem like Sabrina's type at ALL either. I know they have a history together, but I'm not placing him with the Sabrina we've been shown so far. Time will tell I guess.

#9   2014/02/17 11:45AM
    debrajean

Quote JaneDoe: I'm warming to Carlos... I went from instantly not liking him to indifference and some enjoyment here and there. I officially don't NOT LIKE him anymore.

I'd need to see more of him with Sabrina to form an opinion on their couple status. He's obviously crazy about her, even though she does not strike me as his type and he doesn't seem like Sabrina's type at ALL either. I know they have a history together, but I'm not placing him with the Sabrina we've been shown so far. Time will tell I guess.
    I have to totally agree with you....they couldn't be more opposite...He seems like this latin hot blooded hot head and shes like cinderella...i like her but sometimes i find her annoying ...especially when she speaks perfect english until she spews the name CCCCAAARRLLOOSSS

#10   2014/02/17 12:08PM
    strawberrybu...

Quote debrajean: At first I didn't like him....but I genuinely felt bad for him when his dream of raising Sabrinas baby went south. I really believed how devastated he was. I just wish they would clean him up a bit...cut hair,shave beard..hes a nice looking guy...I wanna see him have a descent storyline.

What is wrong with the way he looks? I think he is hot hot hot. A woman could do much worse.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list