List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth and Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth and Britt

Started by strawberrybutterfly at 2014/02/14 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:10AM, Views: 5159, Replies: 75
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2014/02/19 07:16AM
    Re: Elizabeth and Britt
    alikat

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote alikat: I know I'm old school but I appreciate the fact that soaps drag out their storylines more than a week/month. It gives more time for the writers to add layers, bring in more characters, wreak more havoc and tangent more storylines off of it.

I'm with you Ali, I like when they drag out. What I didn't enjoy was Britt's comments to Liz about Lucky. She knows nothing about Liz and Lucky, their past, etc but is sleeping with the man who slept with his brothers fiancé and is ok with him.

This "Liz on a pedestal" is ridiculous! Every time Liz brings up others wrong doings her own get thrown at her so she is most certainly not on a pedestal. Jason's me Ric are the only ones I can think of that have ever held Liz in such a high regard but that was because they cared about her. Nik has Britt in high regard even knowing about most of her lies, Dante has Lulu up there, etc. you care about someone, that's what you do.

It's funny Ben is suppose to be only a few months old and he's already had three baby daddies. It's Michael all over again. I'd say in rose scenarios, Britt and Carly should be the ones called out about having three baby daddies and lying about them, not Liz.

Yeah with Lucky and Elizabeth, I'm always of the mindframe that these two have totally washed each other out on the "you did me wrong" scale. For every chip you put on Elizabeth's plate, a chip or two can be added to Lucky's plate to balance the scales. Yes, she's totally lied to him about Jake and Aiden. He also treated her like horse hockey while riddled with drugs, he was horrendous to her when under Helena's spell...HE SLEPT WITH HER SISTER!!!! I mean okay, he wasn't engaged to Elizabeth at the time but really, the way the story went when Niz came about, Lucky was seriously pressuring her. Surprising her with an impromptu engagement party when she hadn't said yes. Was she right to sleep with Nik? No (but it was smoking hot!!!) but when you look at the kharma scale for Lucky and Elizabeth...I just don't see either as a victim or an evil-doer

#72   2014/02/19 07:25AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote alikat:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote alikat: I know I'm old school but I appreciate the fact that soaps drag out their storylines more than a week/month. It gives more time for the writers to add layers, bring in more characters, wreak more havoc and tangent more storylines off of it.

I'm with you Ali, I like when they drag out. What I didn't enjoy was Britt's comments to Liz about Lucky. She knows nothing about Liz and Lucky, their past, etc but is sleeping with the man who slept with his brothers fiancé and is ok with him.

This "Liz on a pedestal" is ridiculous! Every time Liz brings up others wrong doings her own get thrown at her so she is most certainly not on a pedestal. Jason's me Ric are the only ones I can think of that have ever held Liz in such a high regard but that was because they cared about her. Nik has Britt in high regard even knowing about most of her lies, Dante has Lulu up there, etc. you care about someone, that's what you do.

It's funny Ben is suppose to be only a few months old and he's already had three baby daddies. It's Michael all over again. I'd say in rose scenarios, Britt and Carly should be the ones called out about having three baby daddies and lying about them, not Liz.

Yeah with Lucky and Elizabeth, I'm always of the mindframe that these two have totally washed each other out on the "you did me wrong" scale. For every chip you put on Elizabeth's plate, a chip or two can be added to Lucky's plate to balance the scales. Yes, she's totally lied to him about Jake and Aiden. He also treated her like horse hockey while riddled with drugs, he was horrendous to her when under Helena's spell...HE SLEPT WITH HER SISTER!!!! I mean okay, he wasn't engaged to Elizabeth at the time but really, the way the story went when Niz came about, Lucky was seriously pressuring her. Surprising her with an impromptu engagement party when she hadn't said yes. Was she right to sleep with Nik? No (but it was smoking hot!!!) but when you look at the kharma scale for Lucky and Elizabeth...I just don't see either as a victim or an evil-doer

I don't recall Lucky & Sarah ever sleeping together way back then. But if they were intimate, Lucky was with Sarah BEFORE he & Liz ever dated. Why would that be counted against him?

#73   2014/02/19 08:45AM
    alikat

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote genhospchat:

I don't recall Lucky & Sarah ever sleeping together way back then. But if they were intimate, Lucky was with Sarah BEFORE he & Liz ever dated. Why would that be counted against him?

Lucky slept with Sarah when he came back from the dead (played by Jacob Young). Actually, Lucky and Elizabeth had been engaged then but Lucky was also really dark because of Helena's brainwashing (although at this point he wasn't still under her control).

I'm pretty sure they had just broken up because Gia told Elizabeth that Lucky and Sarah kissed but it hadn't been long when Elizabeth found Sarah and Lucky in bed together so she reconfirms they'll "never be together"

So yes, they had already dated and in the long story of Lucky and Elizabeth...it counts.

#74   2014/02/19 10:25AM
    meowbowow

I don't recall Lucky & Sarah ever sleeping together way back then. But if they were intimate, Lucky was with Sarah BEFORE he & Liz ever dated. Why would that be counted against him?[/quote]

They most certainly did sleep together and I believe Liz walked in on them.

#75   2014/02/19 10:27AM
    meowbowow

Lucky slept with Sarah when he came back from the dead (played by Jacob Young). Actually, Lucky and Elizabeth had been engaged then but Lucky was also really dark because of Helena's brainwashing (although at this point he wasn't still under her control).

I'm pretty sure they had just broken up because Gia told Elizabeth that Lucky and Sarah kissed but it hadn't been long when Elizabeth found Sarah and Lucky in bed together so she reconfirms they'll "never be together"

So yes, they had already dated and in the long story of Lucky and Elizabeth...it counts.[/quote]

Sadly some want to find anything to blame on Liz, SMH.

#76   2014/02/19 11:10AM
    texas beauty

[quote]Quote meowbowow: Lucky slept with Sarah when he came back from the dead (played by Jacob Young). Actually, Lucky and Elizabeth had been engaged then but Lucky was also really dark because of Helena's brainwashing (although at this point he wasn't still under her control).

So yes, they had already dated and in the long story of Lucky and Elizabeth...it counts.[/quote]

Sadly some want to find anything to blame on Liz, SMH.[/quote]

of course, isn,t that is what a soap is all about, hea

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list