List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth and Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth and Britt

Started by strawberrybutterfly at 2014/02/14 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:10AM, Views: 4384, Replies: 75
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2014/02/18 04:45AM
    Re: Elizabeth and Britt
    Bizlet

Quote Mstc: Britt stole Dante and Lulu's fertilized embryo. She was not even a baby mama. She was what Maxie failed to be. Not sorry for her at all. Go Elizabeth!! Is Btitt accident prone or what, first her leg, now her forearm, what's up? The sooner Lulu's dream comes true the better.

They gave on show excuses on the show for both injuries but both happened off set. It was in the news room when they happened.

#62   2014/02/18 04:58AM
    Nightmoves

Quote alikat:
    Quote strawberrybutterfly: I think Lulu is going to realize what happened if Liz tells her,but Dante shouldn't be denied his baby because it would complicate Lulu's life. He has a right to know about his baby.

But wasn't it said that there were only two viable embryos left? I didn't think there was sperm kept. I mean, he only gave his sperm to create embryos with Lulu's eggs. Don't they get rid of the samples?

I'm not medically savy but I thought that the man's sample is either used then the remainder tossed OR it is frozen to be used later.

I'm thinking that maybe Elizabeth didn't think about it but that Lulu would immediately recognize that the "lost" embryo is actually Ben.

If someone does not figure this out they are all idiots!

#63   2014/02/18 05:32AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote strawberrybutterfly: I think Lulu is going to realize what happened if Liz tells her,but Dante shouldn't be denied his baby because it would complicate Lulu's life. He has a right to know about his baby.

But wasn't it said that there were only two viable embryos left? I didn't think there was sperm kept. I mean, he only gave his sperm to create embryos with Lulu's eggs. Don't they get rid of the samples?

I'm not medically savy but I thought that the man's sample is either used then the remainder tossed OR it is frozen to be used later.

I'm thinking that maybe Elizabeth didn't think about it but that Lulu would immediately recognize that the "lost" embryo is actually Ben.

If someone does not figure this out they are all idiots!

Serious get there faster. They found Carly in a somewhat reasonable amount of time what is taking so long for them to put this all to together.
    I am hoping now that Brad and Felix are sharing secrets he will just fill him in and this will be over soon.

#64   2014/02/18 05:50AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat:

I'm assuming they will think she stole the remainder of his sample when she was fertilizing Lulu's eggs. She did get pregnant around the same time. You would think they would take another GOOD look at Ben and be able to put two and two together though.

#65   2014/02/18 08:00AM
    nikie

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote alikat: Oh my that was a great scene. I love how Elizabeth never holds back but I loved even more that Britt was like "oh hell no, you don't get to sit judgment on me...lets slap you for YOUR indiscretions"

It was the best cat fight because both women were wrong and both women were right and there's not necessarily a MAN in the middle. More like a whole family in the middle. Because I don't think with Elizabeth it's just about Nikolas. However, Britt was so right when she said (paraphrasing so don't get technical with me) "didn't you do the same thing and lie to the father of your child? /hide the paternity of your child from the real father?"

Liz did not hide the paternity from fathers. With Jake she went to Jason and told him it was his baby. They agreed that Jake would be safer if he was raised as Lucky's Son. With Aiden, Lucky knew she had been having an affair with Nik then she had paternity test which "proved" the baby was Nik's bc Helana messed with test results. Then Liz had another test preformed to prove the baby was Lucky's and in true Spencer fashion he skipped town on his family.

What are you talking about liz hide the thruth about all her baby father's. She told zander that ric was cam's father. She lied to jason about jake it wasn't till they may die
    before she told him and still lied to lucky. She kept the truth about adian from lucky for months. At first yeah cause jake died but she didn't tell for months after that she had plenty of time. And now she sayes that dante has a right to know but as soon has lulu sayes what she does about loving a child that's not her all of a sudden she's not going to say anything?! What happen to dante's rights???!!!! And what about patrick?se was willing to keep sabrina's secret. Liz always comes off so self-rightous when she's not. Carly, sam, rebecca, shavion, and britt have all called her out on her stuff.

#66   2014/02/18 09:22AM
    lovelovegh

Quote nikie:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote alikat: Oh my that was a great scene. I love how Elizabeth never holds back but I loved even more that Britt was like "oh hell no, you don't get to sit judgment on me...lets slap you for YOUR indiscretions"

It was the best cat fight because both women were wrong and both women were right and there's not necessarily a MAN in the middle. More like a whole family in the middle. Because I don't think with Elizabeth it's just about Nikolas. However, Britt was so right when she said (paraphrasing so don't get technical with me) "didn't you do the same thing and lie to the father of your child? /hide the paternity of your child from the real father?"

Liz did not hide the paternity from fathers. With Jake she went to Jason and told him it was his baby. They agreed that Jake would be safer if he was raised as Lucky's Son. With Aiden, Lucky knew she had been having an affair with Nik then she had paternity test which "proved" the baby was Nik's bc Helana messed with test results. Then Liz had another test preformed to prove the baby was Lucky's and in true Spencer fashion he skipped town on his family.

What are you talking about liz hide the thruth about all her baby father's. She told zander that ric was cam's father. She lied to jason about jake it wasn't till they may die
    before she told him and still lied to lucky. She kept the truth about adian from lucky for months. At first yeah cause jake died but she didn't tell for months after that she had plenty of time. And now she sayes that dante has a right to know but as soon has lulu sayes what she does about loving a child that's not her all of a sudden she's not going to say anything?! What happen to dante's rights???!!!! And what about patrick?se was willing to keep sabrina's secret. Liz always comes off so self-rightous when she's not. Carly, sam, rebecca, shavion, and britt have all called her out on her stuff.

Well at least Liz did not steal the last embryo's of a woman who at this point (it is a soap)will never have the chance to have a child of her own like Britt did....the sad thing is LuLu's child is within arms reach and Britt still won't come clean.....lord this story drags...I wish Britt would come clean and then she can start being redeamed in my eyes, I like her when she is nicer...but hey maybe once a Britch always a Britch.

#67   2014/02/18 09:33AM
    alikat

I know I'm old school but I appreciate the fact that soaps drag out their storylines more than a week/month. It gives more time for the writers to add layers, bring in more characters, wreak more havoc and tangent more storylines off of it.

#68   2014/02/18 01:24PM
    texas beauty

Quote nikie:
    Quote Bizlet:

I agree with you completey about lizzie. she thinks that halo will keep shing above that fakey head, ugh, I think not

#69   2014/02/19 01:21AM
    genhospchat

Quote lovelovegh: I don't care how much I have liked Britt lately, what she is doing is beyond wrong and she has NO rights to that baby. By the spoiler previews no on will figure out that Britt was just basically a surrogate like Maxie was supposed to be, only she was a surrogate without permission.

I don't care how snotty Elizabeth was, I am glad she figured at least part of the puzzle out. It was clear Britt was laughing at her conclusion that just Dante was the father because she said Elizabeth was wrong. Too bad Elizabeth didn't catch on to what that really meant.

What makes me the most upset is like LuLu or not, she has been told SHE can NEVER have a child of her own..NEVER..it is all on her and her failing body, if they wanted to have donated eggs and mix it with Dante's sperm then she could have a child that way...but her own, nope sorry....Dante however is capable of having a child anyway he wants, the old fashion way or any medical way that will create a baby.
    Baby Ben is it for LuLu, she has no more eggs and Britt knows this, I don't care how much she loves Ben what she has done to LuLu is evil in the worse way. She knows how much LuLu wants a child and yet she refuses to come clean about the situation, because she is selfish and wants Ben and Nik and if it comes at the cost of LuLu and her feelings then so be it and now LuLu will get a child but he will only be Dante's and not LuLu's....even though LuLu would have happily kept Connie or even adopted a child with Dante if she could have, this is just BS, now she will have to share motherhood with Britt, what will Ben call her LuLu or Step-Mom???? LuLu will not really be this childs mother, part time step mom is not the same. I hate this S/L and I want it done.

I know this is just a show but if this were real life no one would be cheering for Britt the baby stealing jerk.

Great post! No bias to make your decision, just facts, amazing

#70   2014/02/19 01:36AM
    genhospchat

Quote alikat: I know I'm old school but I appreciate the fact that soaps drag out their storylines more than a week/month. It gives more time for the writers to add layers, bring in more characters, wreak more havoc and tangent more storylines off of it.

I'm with you Ali, I like when they drag out. What I didn't enjoy was Britt's comments to Liz about Lucky. She knows nothing about Liz and Lucky, their past, etc but is sleeping with the man who slept with his brothers fiancé and is ok with him.

This "Liz on a pedestal" is ridiculous! Every time Liz brings up others wrong doings her own get thrown at her so she is most certainly not on a pedestal. Jason's me Ric are the only ones I can think of that have ever held Liz in such a high regard but that was because they cared about her. Nik has Britt in high regard even knowing about most of her lies, Dante has Lulu up there, etc. you care about someone, that's what you do.

It's funny Ben is suppose to be only a few months old and he's already had three baby daddies. It's Michael all over again. I'd say in rose scenarios, Britt and Carly should be the ones called out about having three baby daddies and lying about them, not Liz.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list