List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth and Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth and Britt

Started by strawberrybutterfly at 2014/02/14 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:10AM, Views: 5129, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2014/02/17 01:08PM
    Re: Elizabeth and Britt
    strawberrybu...

I think Lulu is going to realize what happened if Liz tells her,but Dante shouldn't be denied his baby because it would complicate Lulu's life. He has a right to know about his baby.

#52   2014/02/17 01:12PM
    alikat

Quote strawberrybutterfly: I think Lulu is going to realize what happened if Liz tells her,but Dante shouldn't be denied his baby because it would complicate Lulu's life. He has a right to know about his baby.

But wasn't it said that there were only two viable embryos left? I didn't think there was sperm kept. I mean, he only gave his sperm to create embryos with Lulu's eggs. Don't they get rid of the samples?

I'm not medically savy but I thought that the man's sample is either used then the remainder tossed OR it is frozen to be used later.

I'm thinking that maybe Elizabeth didn't think about it but that Lulu would immediately recognize that the "lost" embryo is actually Ben.

#53   2014/02/17 01:26PM
    Layngel

Quote alikat:
    Quote strawberrybutterfly: I think Lulu is going to realize what happened if Liz tells her,but Dante shouldn't be denied his baby because it would complicate Lulu's life. He has a right to know about his baby.

But wasn't it said that there were only two viable embryos left? I didn't think there was sperm kept. I mean, he only gave his sperm to create embryos with Lulu's eggs. Don't they get rid of the samples?

I'm not medically savy but I thought that the man's sample is either used then the remainder tossed OR it is frozen to be used later.

I'm thinking that maybe Elizabeth didn't think about it but that Lulu would immediately recognize that the "lost" embryo is actually Ben.

I hope she does realize it. I don't think Liz had much to do with the embryos. Maybe they could call Ellie?

#54   2014/02/17 02:34PM
    KillerQueen

Quote alikat:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote alikat: Oh my that was a great scene. I love how Elizabeth never holds back but I loved even more that Britt was like "oh hell no, you don't get to sit judgment on me...lets slap you for YOUR indiscretions"

It was the best cat fight because both women were wrong and both women were right and there's not necessarily a MAN in the middle. More like a whole family in the middle. Because I don't think with Elizabeth it's just about Nikolas. However, Britt was so right when she said (paraphrasing so don't get technical with me) "didn't you do the same thing and lie to the father of your child? /hide the paternity of your child from the real father?"

Liz did not hide the paternity from fathers. With Jake she went to Jason and told him it was his baby. They agreed that Jake would be safer if he was raised as Lucky's Son. With Aiden, Lucky knew she had been having an affair with Nik then she had paternity test which "proved" the baby was Nik's bc Helana messed with test results. Then Liz had another test preformed to prove the baby was Lucky's and in true Spencer fashion he skipped town on his family.

You are right and wrong...she did hide the paternity of Jake from Lucky AND Jason at one point or another. Lucky thought he was his bio child until Sam caused Jason and Elizabeth to tell the truth when they were at Windemere in the stables during the "Would you die for love" story. Jake was also kept from Jason for about 6-8 months. Remember, Sonny told Jason it was Lucky's and when Elizabeth went to tell Jason he said "it's how it should be" so Elizabeth kept quiet for a few months until they were in the elevator after he saved her from the Metro Court explosion. Also, she hid the paternity of Cam from Zander, didn't she? And as far as Aiden...I don't honestly remember LOL

Liz was 6 months pregnant with Jake before she told Jason it was his baby she was carrying. Liz did lie or was going to lie to Ric about Camm, passing it off as Ric s. It was vary short lived so I cant remember if she actualy told Ric the baby was his or she was going to tell him. The reason it was so short lived is because Ric overheard the truth. THEN he wanted Zander to sign his rights to his baby away. But Liz didn't confuse the truth to Ric, he over heard the truth

#55   2014/02/17 02:45PM
    KillerQueen

Quote Lialovessoaps: A busy body/liar who needs to mind her own business. She only has proof that Dante is Ben's father, and none that Lulu is his mother. So exactly what does she think Lulu will think about Dante and Britta? The woman just doesn't think! She's ready to have this woman think her husband cheated on her, rather than to mind her own business. Thankfully this baby story won't be over for a few more months when DNA testing of the two mothers will have taken place. We need Ric to hurry back so he can give this dizzy chick something to do besides try to destroy Nik's happiness.

Why would Lulu think Dante cheated on her when she knows he has frozen sperm and Britt has or could get accses to get. But even if they haven't figured out Lulu isn't the bio mother, YET, dosent Dante have the right to know he has a child, a child that was stolen from him as well. Dante didn't go to a sperm nank he had his sperm frozen for ONE purpose, to creat a child for his wife AND HIM. Dante wanted a child too not just Lulu

#56   2014/02/17 03:00PM
    oltllover

Quote alikat:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote alikat: Oh my that was a great scene. I love how Elizabeth never holds back but I loved even more that Britt was like "oh hell no, you don't get to sit judgment on me...lets slap you for YOUR indiscretions"

It was the best cat fight because both women were wrong and both women were right and there's not necessarily a MAN in the middle. More like a whole family in the middle. Because I don't think with Elizabeth it's just about Nikolas. However, Britt was so right when she said (paraphrasing so don't get technical with me) "didn't you do the same thing and lie to the father of your child? /hide the paternity of your child from the real father?"

Liz did not hide the paternity from fathers. With Jake she went to Jason and told him it was his baby. They agreed that Jake would be safer if he was raised as Lucky's Son. With Aiden, Lucky knew she had been having an affair with Nik then she had paternity test which "proved" the baby was Nik's bc Helana messed with test results. Then Liz had another test preformed to prove the baby was Lucky's and in true Spencer fashion he skipped town on his family.

You are right and wrong...she did hide the paternity of Jake from Lucky AND Jason at one point or another. Lucky thought he was his bio child until Sam caused Jason and Elizabeth to tell the truth when they were at Windemere in the stables during the "Would you die for love" story. Jake was also kept from Jason for about 6-8 months. Remember, Sonny told Jason it was Lucky's and when Elizabeth went to tell Jason he said "it's how it should be" so Elizabeth kept quiet for a few months until they were in the elevator after he saved her from the Metro Court explosion. Also, she hid the paternity of Cam from Zander, didn't she? And as far as Aiden...I don't honestly remember LOL

Liz and rick were together when she found out she was pregnant with Cam he knew it wasn't his but wanted to raise him any way. Liz didn't want Zander to know because of his dangerous life. Liz "lied" about Jake at first to save Lucky and to protect Jake from Jason's job choice but Jason knew and agreed as for Aiden that was all Helena she changed the paternity test to say that Nic was the father Liz never lied about him. Liz is no angel but everything she did with regard to paternity was out of "good intentions" she never stole one man's sperm to trick another man which is what Britt did and at least Liz was actually the mom unlike Britt. Even if this was just sperm, as many have said Dante didn't donate sperm he was planning on having a baby with his wife and Britt took that away from them end of story. now if only the one other person that knows the truth would fess up and put an end to this already(and I am not talking about Liz) the name of the person rhymes with SAD which is what this whole s/l is becoming.

#57   2014/02/17 06:06PM
    Mstc

Britt stole Dante and Lulu's fertilized embryo. She was not even a baby mama. She was what Maxie failed to be. Not sorry for her at all. Go Elizabeth!! Is Btitt accident prone or what, first her leg, now her forearm, what's up? The sooner Lulu's dream comes true the better.

#58   2014/02/17 06:17PM
    Mstc

Britt is still lying, she stole their fertilized egg and had herself impregnated. Ben belongs to Dante and Lulu. I can't wait until Britch gets what she deserves.

#59   2014/02/18 04:37AM
    Bizlet

Quote Mstc: Britt is still lying, she stole their fertilized egg and had herself impregnated. Ben belongs to Dante and Lulu. I can't wait until Britch gets what she deserves.

Britt lied again to Nik but at the end of yesterday's show it looked like Brad was going to tell Felix the whole story and once that happens I think she is done being a mother and done with Nik.

#60   2014/02/18 04:42AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mstc: Britt is still lying, she stole their fertilized egg and had herself impregnated. Ben belongs to Dante and Lulu. I can't wait until Britch gets what she deserves.

Britt lied again to Nik but at the end of yesterday's show it looked like Brad was going to tell Felix the whole story and once that happens I think she is done being a mother and done with Nik.

We can all hope that Brad tells. I think even after though Britt will continue to lie and IMO Nic is so desperate to have this white picket fence life that he might just buy Britt's story.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list