List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth and Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth and Britt

Started by strawberrybutterfly at 2014/02/14 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:10AM, Views: 4800, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/16 12:53PM
    Re: Elizabeth and Britt
    UNDERWATER S...

Quote strawberrybutterfly: That was too funny,that Britt is a tough old bird, And she has a broken arm.

#32   2014/02/16 12:55PM
    UNDERWATER S...

I like Britt and I hope things work out for her and Nic. Elizabeth is the Biotch!!! Send her away....

#33   2014/02/16 01:18PM
    ransomha

Quote Mary78:
    Quote LW99: I am gonna get some hate for this but I have to say it..I kinda feel bad for Brit..dont get me wrong what she has done is so wrong..but she really does love that little boy and Nik. I feel bad for Dante and Lulu and they have every right to their baby..but there is a part of me that hopes that Ben is Brit's baby and not Lulu's. I do not like Liz and wish she would stay out of it. Hope Nik and Brit make it

I think the same…. I like Britt too. Her and Nik together are fun. I also hope the baby is her's and Dante's it would make a good story. I like Liz but she's driving me nuts right now…. Of course she's doing this to get Nic. I hope Britt blames it all on her mom lol.

Britt needs to tell Nic right away how SHOCKED she was at Liz's findings!
    Then ask Nic why does he think Liz did this unauthorized DNA test anyway?

#34   2014/02/16 08:00PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mary78:
    Quote LW99: I am gonna get some hate for this but I have to say it..I kinda feel bad for Brit..dont get me wrong what she has done is so wrong..but she really does love that little boy and Nik. I feel bad for Dante and Lulu and they have every right to their baby..but there is a part of me that hopes that Ben is Brit's baby and not Lulu's. I do not like Liz and wish she would stay out of it. Hope Nik and Brit make it

I think the same…. I like Britt too. Her and Nik together are fun. I also hope the baby is her's and Dante's it would make a good story. I like Liz but she's driving me nuts right now…. Of course she's doing this to get Nic. I hope Britt blames it all on her mom lol.

I think that Nicholas will try to disbelieve it all at first. He loves The Britch or thinks he does and he won't want to believe it so he will give her the benefit of doubt but once it's proven Ben is his sisters child, his blood nephew, it will be over. In the end blood will win out. Because Nicholas is an honorable man who loves his family. And stealing a baby, any baby but when it's his own sisters baby. He won't be able to overlook that.

#35   2014/02/17 06:53AM
    JaneDoe

I like Liz... I REALLY do, but I HATE when she acts all sanctimonious and better than someone else. She has a tendency to do this and it's really unattractive.

Liz is right to want to do the right thing and let Dante know he is Ben's father, but she should have just went to him instead of playing the whole "na-na -boo- boo" rub it in her face nonsense.

I'm REALLY torn on this story. Dante and Lulu have every right to their child, regardless of how Lulu acted with Maxie. I do have to admit that it will be interesting to see how she reacts to the reverse role of who the "real" mother to the baby is. The bottom line is that Brit was wrong and the baby deserves to be with his bio parents.

BUT.... I'm really enjoying Brit and Nik and I don't want to see them break up. I'm not sure how that's going to be possible, but it's been nice to see Nik with a woman of his own and not his brother's wife/ex-wife. Nik made me like Brit again and she became human.

I'm hopeful that Brit will come clean with Nik NOW. No more half truths. I hope she doesn't try to spin it by saying she didn't know who's sperm it was or try to continue the fabrication that the baby is just Dante's and not Lulu's. This story has gone on long enough and I think it will take an even bigger toll on her relationship the more she lies about it.

#36   2014/02/17 07:12AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe: I like Liz... I REALLY do, but I HATE when she acts all sanctimonious and better than someone else. She has a tendency to do this and it's really unattractive.

Liz is right to want to do the right thing and let Dante know he is Ben's father, but she should have just went to him instead of playing the whole "na-na -boo- boo" rub it in her face nonsense.

I'm REALLY torn on this story. Dante and Lulu have every right to their child, regardless of how Lulu acted with Maxie. I do have to admit that it will be interesting to see how she reacts to the reverse role of who the "real" mother to the baby is. The bottom line is that Brit was wrong and the baby deserves to be with his bio parents.

BUT.... I'm really enjoying Brit and Nik and I don't want to see them break up. I'm not sure how that's going to be possible, but it's been nice to see Nik with a woman of his own and not his brother's wife/ex-wife. Nik made me like Brit again and she became human.

I'm hopeful that Brit will come clean with Nik NOW. No more half truths. I hope she doesn't try to spin it by saying she didn't know who's sperm it was or try to continue the fabrication that the baby is just Dante's and not Lulu's. This story has gone on long enough and I think it will take an even bigger toll on her relationship the more she lies about it.

There are a lot of people bringing up the whole "real mother" arguement that Lulu used against Maxie but the difference IMO is that Maxie willingly gave Connie/Georgie to Lulu and Britt stole Ben. Yes Britt has been raising him but she made that choice on her own without Lante's permission Lulu never had a choice.

#37   2014/02/17 07:19AM
    ransomha

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Mary78:

I think that Nicholas will try to disbelieve it all at first. He loves The Britch or thinks he does and he won't want to believe it so he will give her the benefit of doubt but once it's proven Ben is his sisters child, his blood nephew, it will be over. In the end blood will win out. Because Nicholas is an honorable man who loves his family. And stealing a baby, any baby but when it's his own sisters baby. He won't be able to overlook that.

I don't think they will question who the mom is until Ben has a medical emergency that neither Dante nor Britt is a match for.

Britt carried this baby, delivered him and his mothering him, she feels like his mom.

#38   2014/02/17 08:04AM
    lovelovegh

I don't care how much I have liked Britt lately, what she is doing is beyond wrong and she has NO rights to that baby. By the spoiler previews no on will figure out that Britt was just basically a surrogate like Maxie was supposed to be, only she was a surrogate without permission.

I don't care how snotty Elizabeth was, I am glad she figured at least part of the puzzle out. It was clear Britt was laughing at her conclusion that just Dante was the father because she said Elizabeth was wrong. Too bad Elizabeth didn't catch on to what that really meant.

What makes me the most upset is like LuLu or not, she has been told SHE can NEVER have a child of her own..NEVER..it is all on her and her failing body, if they wanted to have donated eggs and mix it with Dante's sperm then she could have a child that way...but her own, nope sorry....Dante however is capable of having a child anyway he wants, the old fashion way or any medical way that will create a baby.
    Baby Ben is it for LuLu, she has no more eggs and Britt knows this, I don't care how much she loves Ben what she has done to LuLu is evil in the worse way. She knows how much LuLu wants a child and yet she refuses to come clean about the situation, because she is selfish and wants Ben and Nik and if it comes at the cost of LuLu and her feelings then so be it and now LuLu will get a child but he will only be Dante's and not LuLu's....even though LuLu would have happily kept Connie or even adopted a child with Dante if she could have, this is just BS, now she will have to share motherhood with Britt, what will Ben call her LuLu or Step-Mom???? LuLu will not really be this childs mother, part time step mom is not the same. I hate this S/L and I want it done.

I know this is just a show but if this were real life no one would be cheering for Britt the baby stealing jerk.

#39   2014/02/17 08:20AM
    alikat

Oh my that was a great scene. I love how Elizabeth never holds back but I loved even more that Britt was like "oh hell no, you don't get to sit judgment on me...lets slap you for YOUR indiscretions"

It was the best cat fight because both women were wrong and both women were right and there's not necessarily a MAN in the middle. More like a whole family in the middle. Because I don't think with Elizabeth it's just about Nikolas. However, Britt was so right when she said (paraphrasing so don't get technical with me) "didn't you do the same thing and lie to the father of your child? /hide the paternity of your child from the real father?"

#40   2014/02/17 08:32AM
    Bizlet

Quote alikat: Oh my that was a great scene. I love how Elizabeth never holds back but I loved even more that Britt was like "oh hell no, you don't get to sit judgment on me...lets slap you for YOUR indiscretions"

It was the best cat fight because both women were wrong and both women were right and there's not necessarily a MAN in the middle. More like a whole family in the middle. Because I don't think with Elizabeth it's just about Nikolas. However, Britt was so right when she said (paraphrasing so don't get technical with me) "didn't you do the same thing and lie to the father of your child? /hide the paternity of your child from the real father?"

Liz did not hide the paternity from fathers. With Jake she went to Jason and told him it was his baby. They agreed that Jake would be safer if he was raised as Lucky's Son. With Aiden, Lucky knew she had been having an affair with Nik then she had paternity test which "proved" the baby was Nik's bc Helana messed with test results. Then Liz had another test preformed to prove the baby was Lucky's and in true Spencer fashion he skipped town on his family.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list