List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth and Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth and Britt

Started by strawberrybutterfly at 2014/02/14 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:10AM, Views: 4768, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/15 02:12AM
    Re: Elizabeth and Britt
    Feliciena

Liz is not perfect but she sure is better than Britt. Do hope she really tells Dante about him being the father. This will throw Lulu for a loop as she will think Britt is the mother. I do like Britt with Nik but I don't feel sorry for her. She stood by watching Lulu suffering over the fact she lost Connie & can't have a kid of her own. Lulu is great with Ben. Britt loves her son but he isn't hers to keep.

#22   2014/02/15 04:28AM
    ransomha

Quote LW99: I am gonna get some hate for this but I have to say it..I kinda feel bad for Brit..dont get me wrong what she has done is so wrong..but she really does love that little boy and Nik. I feel bad for Dante and Lulu and they have every right to their baby..but there is a part of me that hopes that Ben is Brit's baby and not Lulu's. I do not like Liz and wish she would stay out of it. Hope Nik and Brit make it

While I do like Liz too, I agree with the rest of your post!
    These two actresses are rockin' their scenes. Like both actresses and together they are very entertaining.

Ben has changed Britt and Nic with Spencer make such a happy little family.

Even with Ben , I don't think Lulu can ever be happy.

YES, it's all wrong but, I like it anyway......

#23   2014/02/15 10:17AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote LW99: I am gonna get some hate for this but I have to say it..I kinda feel bad for Brit..dont get me wrong what she has done is so wrong..but she really does love that little boy and Nik. I feel bad for Dante and Lulu and they have every right to their baby..but there is a part of me that hopes that Ben is Brit's baby and not Lulu's. I do not like Liz and wish she would stay out of it. Hope Nik and Brit make it

While I do like Liz too, I agree with the rest of your post!
    These two actresses are rockin' their scenes. Like both actresses and together they are very entertaining.

Ben has changed Britt and Nic with Spencer make such a happy little family.

Even with Ben , I don't think Lulu can ever be happy.

YES, it's all wrong but, I like it anyway......

I don't know if Lulu will ever be 100 per cent happy, could be her upbringomh. character flaw or something BUT she dose deserve her baby as does Dante. I never tought I would but I have come to like Britt but likeing her doesent blind me to the fact she hasn't the right to a child that isn't hers nor was he GIVEN to her, she willingly STOLE him from a couple that WANTED him and already loved him, he didn't even have to be born yet

#24   2014/02/15 01:13PM
    RobynH

No hate from me! I love Britt now that she has Ben. She loves that child. While I understand it is not hers, yet (who knows what TPTB will write in), the only one I feel for, slightly, is Dante. Lulu is just an ugly person. I just don't like her. I hope Dr. O does something for Britt out of love, for once, for Britt to help her. However, like I said in another post, blood didn't matter to Lulu when it came to Connie, so she should not be surprised if Britt fights for Ben. I would.

#25   2014/02/16 07:41AM
    tel4plm

I have a question regarding Britt.

Did I miss a scene where she broke her arm? Or, did the actress (in real life) break her arm?

Fairly recently, she was on crutches. Now she has a broken arm. Either the character or the actress is very accident prone.

#26   2014/02/16 07:49AM
    ashuri-chan

Quote tel4plm: I have a question regarding Britt.

Did I miss a scene where she broke her arm? Or, did the actress (in real life) break her arm?

Fairly recently, she was on crutches. Now she has a broken arm. Either the character or the actress is very accident prone.

It's the actress. The wrote the broken leg in as she slipped on something outside courtesy of Frisco. I don't know what reason they used this time regarding her arm though.

#27   2014/02/16 08:01AM
    stonecoldhot

Kelly`s wrist was broken from a fall on a skateboard, it should of been written in that Liz broke it

#28   2014/02/16 08:26AM
    tel4plm

Thank you AC and SCH

And, I agree, blaming the broken arm on Liz would have been fantastic

#29   2014/02/16 08:38AM
    debrajean

No slack from me....I used to hate Britt...but shes a good actress...I am rooting for her and Nic....I like how they are redeeming her character....screw
    Liz

#30   2014/02/16 11:26AM
    Mary78

I think the same…. I like Britt too. Her and Nik together are fun. I also hope the baby is her's and Dante's it would make a good story. I like Liz but she's driving me nuts right now…. Of course she's doing this to get Nic. I hope Britt blames it all on her mom lol.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list