List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth and Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth and Britt

Started by strawberrybutterfly at 2014/02/14 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:10AM, Views: 5259, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/14 02:02PM
    Re: Elizabeth and Britt
    Bizlet

Quote portcharles1:
    Quote Layngel: I wonder what Britt threw at Liz as she was walking out the door? It hit Liz's arm. It looked like a bisquit.

I think it was a shoe lol.

I think you are right it was a shoe.

#12   2014/02/14 02:06PM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote portcharles1:
    Quote Layngel: I wonder what Britt threw at Liz as she was walking out the door? It hit Liz's arm. It looked like a bisquit.

I think you are right it was a shoe.

"who throws a shoe"(austin powers) but she does have great aim.

#13   2014/02/14 02:08PM
    texas beauty

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ktmom: I really enjoyed the scene. I thought Britt played it perfectly, but I wasn't crazy about how snarky Liz was at the beginning of the scene. (I am a Liz fan, but I thought Becky played that part wrong.)

Britch deserves it, and Liz enjoyed it,just can`t wait for the whole truth to come out

maybe you think britt deserves it, but lizzie has done more evil things than britt ever has. you go britt girl

#14   2014/02/14 02:26PM
    Bizlet

Quote texas beauty:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ktmom: I really enjoyed the scene. I thought Britt played it perfectly, but I wasn't crazy about how snarky Liz was at the beginning of the scene. (I am a Liz fan, but I thought Becky played that part wrong.)

Britch deserves it, and Liz enjoyed it,just can`t wait for the whole truth to come out

maybe you think britt deserves it, but lizzie has done more evil things than britt ever has. you go britt girl

I am sure The Britch will catch up. Liz has been around a lot longer. Why they may have done similar bad acts all the Britches bad acts have happened with in the last year that she been the show. Liz has been caring toward, her children, Robin, Sabrina, Felix and Nik.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 02:27PM
    #15   2014/02/14 03:31PM
    KillerQueen

Quote texas beauty:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

How much worse can anyone do then steal another couple s unborn baby and pass it off as yours. A couple you KNOW CANT HAVE CHILDERN ANY OTHER WAY AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE PARENTS. Sorry keyboard jammed. Liz isn't an angel but at lest she is the bio mother of her childern

#16   2014/02/14 03:36PM
    Layngel

Quote portcharles1:

Omg lol what was I seeing hahahaha!

#17   2014/02/14 03:37PM
    Layngel

Britt has good aim. That shoe throwing is similar to that doll on the BBQ. Word to the wise..don't cross Britt

#18   2014/02/14 03:43PM
    stonecoldhot

I thought it was the hair brush

#19   2014/02/14 04:17PM
    Layngel

Quote stonecoldhot: I thought it was the hair brush

Lol I originally thought it was a bisquit.

#20   2014/02/14 05:59PM
    LW99

I am gonna get some hate for this but I have to say it..I kinda feel bad for Brit..dont get me wrong what she has done is so wrong..but she really does love that little boy and Nik. I feel bad for Dante and Lulu and they have every right to their baby..but there is a part of me that hopes that Ben is Brit's baby and not Lulu's. I do not like Liz and wish she would stay out of it. Hope Nik and Brit make it

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list