List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth and Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth and Britt

Started by strawberrybutterfly at 2014/02/14 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 11:10AM, Views: 5010, Replies: 75
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/14 11:49AM
    Elizabeth and Britt
    strawberrybu...

That was too funny,that Britt is a tough old bird, And she has a broken arm.

#2   2014/02/14 12:17PM
    Re: Elizabeth and Britt
    Layngel

Lol seriously! I know it was supposed to be serious but I was laughing so hard.

#3   2014/02/14 12:27PM
    ktmom

I really enjoyed the scene. I thought Britt played it perfectly, but I wasn't crazy about how snarky Liz was at the beginning of the scene. (I am a Liz fan, but I thought Becky played that part wrong.)

#4   2014/02/14 12:27PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote strawberrybutterfly: That was too funny,that Britt is a tough old bird, And she has a broken arm.

Britch could take down any of the guys to

#5   2014/02/14 12:30PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ktmom: I really enjoyed the scene. I thought Britt played it perfectly, but I wasn't crazy about how snarky Liz was at the beginning of the scene. (I am a Liz fan, but I thought Becky played that part wrong.)

Britch deserves it, and Liz enjoyed it,just can`t wait for the whole truth to come out

#6   2014/02/14 12:58PM
    ashuri-chan

I was embarrassed for Liz after Britt grabbed her arm and she went down on the couch. Don't start something if you can't finish it.

#7   2014/02/14 01:23PM
    oltllover

But Liz did finish it. when that scene was over it was Liz that was on top of Britt and no matter what Liz still has the one thing that will destroy Britt. the only thing I wish she would have said was that Britt was Nic's "second choice" because he was all over Liz when he first got back to town and she could have had him with the bat of an eye.

#8   2014/02/14 01:23PM
    Bizlet

I enjoyed that. Rarely do they have a good cat fight anymore. They teased the other day when The Britch was pushed off the launch by Liz but no one saw that.

#9   2014/02/14 01:37PM
    Layngel

I wonder what Britt threw at Liz as she was walking out the door? It hit Liz's arm. It looked like a bisquit.

#10   2014/02/14 01:58PM
    portcharles1

Quote Layngel: I wonder what Britt threw at Liz as she was walking out the door? It hit Liz's arm. It looked like a bisquit.

I think it was a shoe lol.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list