List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I would like Ava more if...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would like Ava more if...

Started by FutureSoapWriter at 2014/02/14 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 11:22AM, Views: 159, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/02/14 11:05AM
    I would like Ava more if...
    FutureSoapWr...

IF... it turns out she is really conspiring with Julian to take Sonny down and isn't being a traitor. It would be nice to have a lethal woman in the mix of the mob. I always liked the idea of Faith Rosco =)

#2   2014/02/14 11:15AM
    Re: I would like Ava more if...
    Bizlet

Quote FutureSoapWriter: IF... it turns out she is really conspiring with Julian to take Sonny down and isn't being a traitor. It would be nice to have a lethal woman in the mix of the mob. I always liked the idea of Faith Rosco =)

I like Ava bc I think Ava is out for Ava. Whether she got her claws into the Q's, stayed a Jerome or works for Sonny she is out for number one.

#3   2014/02/14 11:22AM
    Re: I would like Ava more if...
    oltllover

Quote FutureSoapWriter: IF... it turns out she is really conspiring with Julian to take Sonny down and isn't being a traitor. It would be nice to have a lethal woman in the mix of the mob. I always liked the idea of Faith Rosco =)

Maybe, but Julian seemed surprised that she was downloading stuff from his computer. I do enjoy her wicked ways, but on a side note I would enjoy Julian more if he never trusted her and all of the files are fake.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list