List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I'm sorry, but someone either needs to stuff a

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm sorry, but someone either needs to stuff a

Started by mauimama at 2014/02/14 09:14AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 01:49PM, Views: 555, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/14 09:14AM
    I'm sorry, but someone either needs to stuff a
    mauimama

sock in that mouthy little prince- or we need to take the idiot writers out and shoot them one by one, right after we wash their hateful, disrespectful mouths out with soap! There is no cuteness in having a 6 yr old calling his father's friend "HOT" or telling his father WHAT to do and WHEN to do it... next thing you know, the little brat will giving him "bedroom advise and handing him a ...... for protection!" I cannot stand that character.

#2   2014/02/14 09:24AM
    Re: I'm sorry, but someone either needs to stuff a
    mauimama

Sorry- I didn't see the other "Spencer" post when I did this one!

#3   2014/02/14 12:21PM
    corazon

Quote mauimama: Sorry- I didn't see the other "Spencer" post when I did this one!

These children on this soap act like grownups.

#4   2014/02/14 01:07PM
    silouka

I agree that the writing for this other generation, the 3 six year old's, is too "old" for them. As it is, their lines would be obnoxious coming out of teenagers, never mind these little guy's. It takes away from them being adorable.

#5   2014/02/14 01:27PM
    TJM0324

I don't agree with shooting anyone... with that said. I do not understand why the writers would write a part of a EXTREAMLY disrespectful child for a man with the Manners of Nik. It just doesn't add up or make sence. If my child spoke like that, there would be some serious time outs, and no desserts, and no play time. Whatever it took.

#6   2014/02/14 01:49PM
    mauimama

Quote TJM0324: I don't agree with shooting anyone... with that said. I do not understand why the writers would write a part of a EXTREAMLY disrespectful child for a man with the Manners of Nik. It just doesn't add up or make sence. If my child spoke like that, there would be some serious time outs, and no desserts, and no play time. Whatever it took.

TJM- "take them out and shoot them" is just a figure of speech... sorry you took that literally... How 'bout ---- "open up a can of whoop-ass on em" -- is that better?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list