List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The paternity test

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The paternity test

Started by taramartin at 2014/02/14 05:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 10:59AM, Views: 1268, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/14 07:14AM
    Re: The paternity test
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote taramartin: Ok, now Elizabeth knows Dante is Ben's father but is anyone in PC questioning who the mother is? I am sorry for Lulu but wish it was Britt - only on a soap could that be true.

I do too.

I really like Britt with Nic and Spencer. he has changed her life.

I don't know why anyone would be looking for more details.

Brad showed Dante and Lulu the report by Ellie that their embryos were destroyed by accident.
    Why would they question that?

with this latest reveal it might make them question the report and lets be honest it was Brad that showed them the report and he is not the most reliable source.

Do Dante and Lulu have any reason to doubt Brad?
    I can't remember if they've ever had any negative dealings with him.

Thinking a healthy young woman would need another woman's egg is unusual. She needed sperm but, why would anyone think she needed an egg?

#12   2014/02/14 07:19AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote taramartin: Ok, now Elizabeth knows Dante is Ben's father but is anyone in PC questioning who the mother is? I am sorry for Lulu but wish it was Britt - only on a soap could that be true.

I do too.

Brad showed Dante and Lulu the report by Ellie that their embryos were destroyed by accident.

with this latest reveal it might make them question the report and lets be honest it was Brad that showed them the report and he is not the most reliable source.

Thinking a healthy young woman would need another woman's egg is unusual. She needed sperm but, why would anyone think she needed an egg?

UM, how about the fact that he knew about Connie and blew their world apart for his own gain and he knew all along that Britt's baby wasn't Patrick's and he knew all along that Britt's baby wasnt his and he has been covering all of Britt's lies. his reputation preceeds him it wouldn't take much to make that leap. IMO

#13   2014/02/14 07:26AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

I do too.

UM, how about the fact that he knew about Connie and blew their world apart for his own gain and he knew all along that Britt's baby wasn't Patrick's and he knew all along that Britt's baby wasnt his and he has been covering all of Britt's lies. his reputation preceeds him it wouldn't take much to make that leap. IMO

I got the impression that the Connie/Georgie reveal legitimized Brad.
    While he did it for Felix. the rest of the crowd thought he did it as "the right thing to do".
    I didn't think anyone was mad at him for "telling the truth".

As far as Brad knowing about Britt's baby, don't think Dante and Lulu are a part of that. ( that the baby wasn't pat's or Brad's but donor sperm )
    But even so, the fact that they are finding out about Dante's sperm to me, seem like the end of their investigations.
    case solved.....
    I just don't see why they would keep looking.
    Liz is very proud of her self, she solved this case. Case closed.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 07:29AM
    #14   2014/02/14 08:31AM
    lovelovegh

I know Brit said a long time ago to her father that she was not the baby's mother, that she just carried the child but is it possible she used only Dante's sperm and the baby is Dante's but not LuLu's? I know their embyo's are gone and it was blamed on Ellie but obviously Ellie would not make that mistake. It was easy to blame her, she was gone and could not defend herself. anyway by any chance did Dante also have sperm still in the sperm bank.

The reason I am asking is I read something a while back that Britt would fight for custody of Ben. If she were his biological mother she could fight for custody. with her mother in charge of the hospital now I am sure they could say Dante's sperm was abandon and so she used it and ends up with only a slap on the wrist. I mean if people can keep coming back from the dead, I am sure they could work out stealing a little sperm.
    If the Baby is both Dante's and LuLu's I don't see how she could fight for custody. Just spectulating that she will.
    OMG I just had another crazy thought what if Nik asked Britt to marry him and says he will adopt Ben before everything comes out.

#15   2014/02/14 08:33AM
    GHSTALKER

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

I do too.

While he did it for Felix. the rest of the crowd thought he did it as "the right thing to do".

As far as Brad knowing about Britt's baby, don't think Dante and Lulu are a part of that. ( that the baby wasn't pat's or Brad's but donor sperm )
    But even so, the fact that they are finding out about Dante's sperm to me, seem like the end of their investigations.
    case solved.....

Why would they trust Brad? He let people believe that he was the father of Britt's baby... I'm sure they will drag the sl out by having Dante believe that Britt is the baby's mother. They will probably have to do a DNA test to see if Lulu is the baby's mother in order to take him from Britt. I don't think the courts would take the baby from Britt if she is the biological mother... but, this is GH so, anything is possible...

#16   2014/02/14 08:44AM
    Bizlet

Quote GHSTALKER:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

I do too.

Thinking a healthy young woman would need another woman's egg is unusual. She needed sperm but, why would anyone think sbhe needed an egg?

case solved.....

Why would they trust Brad? He let people believe that he was the father of Britt's baby... I'm sure they will drag the sl out by having Dante believe that Britt is the baby's mother. They will probably have to do a DNA test to see if Lulu is the baby's mother in order to take him from Britt. I don't think the courts would take the baby from Britt if she is the biological mother... but, this is GH so, anything is possible...

I really hope not. They should not drag this baby story out any more. Seriously Ben, needs to start his life with Lante.

#17   2014/02/14 08:52AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote GHSTALKER:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

I do too.

Thinking a healthy young woman would need another woman's egg is unusual. She needed sperm but, why would anyone think sbhe needed an egg?

case solved.....

I really hope not. They should not drag this baby story out any more. Seriously Ben, needs to start his life with Lante.

ITA Biz! Ben is Lante's child not Britts. It's time to get this kid back to his parents.

#18   2014/02/14 08:54AM
    Layngel

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote oltllover:

At some point Liz will tell Dante(I hope) and maybe then everyone will put it all together.

Wouldn`t that be nice, then their baby could come home, and they could finally move into an apartment, then we wouldn't have to see that darn fan, making us dizzy all the time

Lol I thought I was the only one that happened to. I would love Lante to get their baby!

#19   2014/02/14 09:16AM
    mauimama

Quote ransomha:

I do too.

Ohhh-- excellent point (that Brad showed them a report that showed the embryo's destroyed! - I love it) I want Ben to be Dante's donation and Brit' egg --- No way do I want Screwloose getting her hands on Ben or any other baby - ever! Dante- yes! Shrewlu- NEVER

#20   2014/02/14 09:30AM
    oltllover

Quote mauimama:
    Quote ransomha:

I do too.

Ohhh-- excellent point (that Brad showed them a report that showed the embryo's destroyed! - I love it) I want Ben to be Dante's donation and Brit' egg --- No way do I want Screwloose getting her hands on Ben or any other baby - ever! Dante- yes! Shrewlu- NEVER

there is one problem with your wish, Ben IS Lulu's. It has been said many times by Dr. O and Britt herself. I don't know if they will figure it out right away but its only a matter of time before the whole truth is revealed. I think Britt would remember donating an egg and she has NEVER talked about that.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list