List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The paternity test

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The paternity test

Started by taramartin at 2014/02/14 05:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 10:59AM, Views: 1483, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/14 05:57AM
    The paternity test
    taramartin

Ok, now Elizabeth knows Dante is Ben's father but is anyone in PC questioning who the mother is? I am sorry for Lulu but wish it was Britt - only on a soap could that be true.

#2   2014/02/14 06:06AM
    Re: The paternity test
    oltllover

Quote taramartin: Ok, now Elizabeth knows Dante is Ben's father but is anyone in PC questioning who the mother is? I am sorry for Lulu but wish it was Britt - only on a soap could that be true.

At some point Liz will tell Dante(I hope) and maybe then everyone will put it all together.

#3   2014/02/14 06:12AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote oltllover:
    Quote taramartin: Ok, now Elizabeth knows Dante is Ben's father but is anyone in PC questioning who the mother is? I am sorry for Lulu but wish it was Britt - only on a soap could that be true.

At some point Liz will tell Dante(I hope) and maybe then everyone will put it all together.

Wouldn`t that be nice, then their baby could come home, and they could finally move into an apartment, then we wouldn't have to see that darn fan, making us dizzy all the time

#4   2014/02/14 06:16AM
    oltllover

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote oltllover:

Wouldn`t that be nice, then their baby could come home, and they could finally move into an apartment, then we wouldn't have to see that darn fan, making us dizzy all the time

LOL, it is annoying isn't it.

#5   2014/02/14 06:38AM
    PatsMom

They SHOULD (not saying they will ) be able to put it together since there are 2 fertilized eggs missing, meaning Ben is Lulu and Dante's baby not just Dante's.

#6   2014/02/14 06:42AM
    scrubsfan

What makes this such a OTT stupid story is because Lizzie changed the results of Jason's son results to keep him from having his son and she's a hyprocrite

#7   2014/02/14 06:52AM
    taramartin

Quote scrubsfan: What makes this such a OTT stupid story is because Lizzie changed the results of Jason's son results to keep him from having his son and she's a hyprocrite

As she was opening the envelope for this paternity test, I flashed back to her son getting killed while she was concentrating on her baby's test.

#8   2014/02/14 06:52AM
    oltllover

Quote scrubsfan: What makes this such a OTT stupid story is because Lizzie changed the results of Jason's son results to keep him from having his son and she's a hyprocrite

Luckily Liz has a conscience and admitted what she did and Sam and Danny were reunited and actually she changed the results of the baby being Sam's it was Heather that changed the paternity test for jason and franco.

#9   2014/02/14 06:58AM
    ransomha

I do too.

I really like Britt with Nic and Spencer. he has changed her life.

I don't know why anyone would be looking for more details.

Brad showed Dante and Lulu the report by Ellie that their embryos were destroyed by accident.
    Why would they question that?

#10   2014/02/14 07:05AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:

I do too.

I really like Britt with Nic and Spencer. he has changed her life.

I don't know why anyone would be looking for more details.

Brad showed Dante and Lulu the report by Ellie that their embryos were destroyed by accident.
    Why would they question that?

with this latest reveal it might make them question the report and lets be honest it was Brad that showed them the report and he is not the most reliable source.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list