List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Alexis who does that, use your phone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alexis who does that, use your phone

Started by cottonjenn at 2014/02/13 06:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 02:04PM, Views: 666, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/14 12:16PM
    Re: Alexis who does that, use your phone
    ransomha

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote GHSTALKER:
    Quote elijahsgotit: Exactly, especially coming from a smart, professional woman like Alexis. She should know better but it seems they really dumb her down when it has anything to do with Julian.

They dumb her down when it comes to any man she's involved with... Julian, Sonny, Shawn, Ric....etc.

Why do they do that? Make her all giggly and silly.
    She's a professional, a mother of 3, a woman in her late 40's ( I would guess) and they make her a bumbling school girl.

Exactly. I can't understand why they make a mature, sophisticated woman act like she's experiencing boys for the first time As an Alexis fan, I find it annoying because it makes her look a little pathetic and I actually feel embarrassed for her lol

And what grown man would find that attractive? You'd think it would be a turn off.

#12   2014/02/14 12:23PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ransomha:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote GHSTALKER:
    Quote elijahsgotit: Exactly, especially coming from a smart, professional woman like Alexis. She should know better but it seems they really dumb her down when it has anything to do with Julian.

They dumb her down when it comes to any man she's involved with... Julian, Sonny, Shawn, Ric....etc.

She's a professional, a mother of 3, a woman in her late 40's ( I would guess) and they make her a bumbling school girl.

Exactly. I can't understand why they make a mature, sophisticated woman act like she's experiencing boys for the first time As an Alexis fan, I find it annoying because it makes her look a little pathetic and I actually feel embarrassed for her lol

And what grown man would find that attractive? You'd think it would be a turn off.

Yeah, you'd think so. Especially a man Julian's age. I wasn't watching when Alexis was with Sonny, was she like that with him too?? I just can't imagine Sonny being into that kind of behavior.

#13   2014/02/14 02:04PM
    ransomha

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote GHSTALKER:

Yeah, you'd think so. Especially a man Julian's age. I wasn't watching when Alexis was with Sonny, was she like that with him too?? I just can't imagine Sonny being into that kind of behavior.

It was a long time ago but, if I remember correctly, she was his lawyer at the time and it was a one time thing. If i'm wrong maybe someone could correct me.

As for Julian, if not for Alexis, he'd have nothing. He doesn't have any choices.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list