List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Alexis who does that, use your phone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alexis who does that, use your phone

Started by cottonjenn at 2014/02/13 06:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 02:04PM, Views: 670, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/13 06:57PM
    Alexis who does that, use your phone
    cottonjenn

Sorry but I thought it weird that Alexis expected to just jump on Ava's or Julian's laptop to check her mail. First of all she didn't know whose laptop it was. And couldn't she see it was downloading something. It's not like their the best of friends where she could take it upon herself to use the computer. She didn't even ask. And I can't believe she can't get her email on her phone, especially as a lawyer one would expect her to have a smart phone. My cheap smartphone gets email. This just bugged, sorry. Needed to vent.

#2   2014/02/13 09:22PM
    Re: Alexis who does that, use your phone
    elijahsgotit

I like Alexis but I have to admit that really annoyed me. You see a laptop sitting there?? go ahead use it. Sure it's not yours and you don't know whose it is and you definitely don't have permission to use it but hey, just go ahead and do it anyway. Nothing like a lawyer violating private property to spike up her career lmao

#3   2014/02/14 03:36AM
    ransomha

AGREE 100% , That was so presumptuous .
    She sure wouldn't like someone using her computer without permission.

#4   2014/02/14 04:29AM
    elijahsgotit

Exactly, especially coming from a smart, professional woman like Alexis. She should know better but it seems they really dumb her down when it has anything to do with Julian.

#5   2014/02/14 04:43AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote elijahsgotit: Exactly, especially coming from a smart, professional woman like Alexis. She should know better but it seems they really dumb her down when it has anything to do with Julian.

Just bad writing again,couldn`t come up with any other way to give Jullian a heads up about what Ava is doing

#6   2014/02/14 08:01AM
    GHSTALKER

Quote elijahsgotit: Exactly, especially coming from a smart, professional woman like Alexis. She should know better but it seems they really dumb her down when it has anything to do with Julian.

They dumb her down when it comes to any man she's involved with... Julian, Sonny, Shawn, Ric....etc.

#7   2014/02/14 11:13AM
    brunette

Too dumb for words...

#8   2014/02/14 11:23AM
    ransomha

Quote GHSTALKER:

They dumb her down when it comes to any man she's involved with... Julian, Sonny, Shawn, Ric....etc.

Why do they do that? Make her all giggly and silly.
    She's a professional, a mother of 3, a woman in her late 40's ( I would guess) and they make her a bumbling school girl.

#9   2014/02/14 11:37AM
    ktmom

Yes, sloppy writing. I think Alexis played that scene the best she could. Still lame, though. Couldn't there have been an alert sent to Julian or something? Shouldn't mobsters have better online security?

#10   2014/02/14 12:08PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ransomha:
    Quote GHSTALKER:

Why do they do that? Make her all giggly and silly.
    She's a professional, a mother of 3, a woman in her late 40's ( I would guess) and they make her a bumbling school girl.

Exactly. I can't understand why they make a mature, sophisticated woman act like she's experiencing boys for the first time As an Alexis fan, I find it annoying because it makes her look a little pathetic and I actually feel embarrassed for her lol

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list