List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: OT See if it lives up to the hype

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OT See if it lives up to the hype

Started by Bizlet at 2014/02/13 10:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 09:51AM, Views: 540, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/13 10:40AM
    OT See if it lives up to the hype
    Bizlet

I was planning wraps tonight for dinner bc weather last week and storm today I did not have mayo so made my own. That is why Heather blabbing about the BLT's the homemade mayo we see if was worth the effort.

#2   2014/02/13 10:52AM
    Re: OT See if it lives up to the hype
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet: I was planning wraps tonight for dinner bc weather last week and storm today I did not have mayo so made my own. That is why Heather blabbing about the BLT's the homemade mayo we see if was worth the effort.

good luck.

#3   2014/02/13 11:06AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet: I was planning wraps tonight for dinner bc weather last week and storm today I did not have mayo so made my own. That is why Heather blabbing about the BLT's the homemade mayo we see if was worth the effort.

good luck.

Thank you.

#4   2014/02/13 11:25AM
    Monkey Mama

Impressive!! I make a lot of homemade dishes, but that's one I've been scared to try. Let us know how it comes out!

And btw whenever Heather talks about BLT's I end up making them at home myself! lol My trick is cheese & avocado

#5   2014/02/13 12:39PM
    vickidink

Heather's BLTs don't look like the bread is toasted. I have always toasted the bread first so everything doesn't get soggy or slip out. How does everyone else (beside Kelly's) prepare their bread for their BLT?

#6   2014/02/13 04:51PM
    ransomha

Quote vickidink: Heather's BLTs don't look like the bread is toasted. I have always toasted the bread first so everything doesn't get soggy or slip out. How does everyone else (beside Kelly's) prepare their bread for their BLT?

BLT on T.... ( toast! )

#7   2014/02/13 04:54PM
    oltllover

Quote vickidink: Heather's BLTs don't look like the bread is toasted. I have always toasted the bread first so everything doesn't get soggy or slip out. How does everyone else (beside Kelly's) prepare their bread for their BLT?

I prefer rye bread and its got to be toasted.

#8   2014/02/13 04:57PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Monkey Mama:

Impressive!! I make a lot of homemade dishes, but that's one I've been scared to try. Let us know how it comes out!

And btw whenever Heather talks about BLT's I end up making them at home myself! lol My trick is cheese & avocado

Oh, I love cheese and avocado on BLTs! Sometimes I use ranch dressing or bleu cheese dressing instead of mayo.

#9   2014/02/13 06:16PM
    Monkey Mama

After reading this post earlier I got a craving. I literally just finished eating my BLT
    And yes, I have to toast my bread. Untoasted sounds gross.

#10   2014/02/13 10:17PM
    ChargerGirl

I never made my own mayo but I have made butter on occasion. Mostly for holidays. I don't churn it like they did in yesteryear but instead shake it in a capped container. Oh my gosh it's enough to give you muscles! You have inspired me. I think I will give mayo a shot

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list