List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Just guessing (spoiler?) about Nathan.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just guessing (spoiler?) about Nathan.

Started by taramartin at 2014/02/13 05:39AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 01:59PM, Views: 956, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/02/13 05:39AM
    Just guessing (spoiler?) about Nathan.
    taramartin

Somehow Nina is his mother and he knows it. Silas is his father but they don't know it. Just a hunch.

#2   2014/02/13 06:00AM
    Re: Just guessing (spoiler?) about Nathan.
    oltllover

Quote taramartin: Somehow Nina is his mother and he knows it. Silas is his father but they don't know it. Just a hunch.

The timing doesn't work. He is clearly older then Kiki and she is 21 and Silas didn't know about her so him and Ava must have parted ways about 22 years ago presumably after or around the time Nina went into the coma so even if she was pregnant Nathan would only be 22ish not old enough to be a seasoned detective. My theory right now is that he is maybe her brother I am wondering if Donna Mills character is her mother and Nathan is her son from an affair and they are both money hungry and they need to frame Silas so they can "kill" Nina and get her will/money.

#3   2014/02/13 06:11AM
    ransomha

I'm thinking it's something about the money too.
    There is something not Kosher about Nat.

The part that bothers me is Anna.
    She's not questioning this enough and I don't like they are dumbing her down.

#4   2014/02/13 12:40PM
    Insxx

Quote oltllover:
    Quote taramartin: Somehow Nina is his mother and he knows it. Silas is his father but they don't know it. Just a hunch.

The timing doesn't work. He is clearly older then Kiki and she is 21 and Silas didn't know about her so him and Ava must have parted ways about 22 years ago presumably after or around the time Nina went into the coma so even if she was pregnant Nathan would only be 22ish not old enough to be a seasoned detective. My theory right now is that he is maybe her brother I am wondering if Donna Mills character is her mother and Nathan is her son from an affair and they are both money hungry and they need to frame Silas so they can "kill" Nina and get her will/money.

Age don't matter on GH or when what happen. RC writes to fit his s/l.

#5   2014/02/13 12:41PM
    momofthree48

Is it known for sure that Nina is still in this coma? Has Silas or Sam confirmed that or are they assuming this? (I couldn't remember if someone has)? Because what if she isn't and her and Nathan have teamed up to find Silas guilty? What if she is the one who turned over the Will? She could truly believe that Silas did this or she is wanting revenge for his affair with Ava.

#6   2014/02/13 12:58PM
    ransomha

Quote momofthree48: Is it known for sure that Nina is still in this coma? Has Silas or Sam confirmed that or are they assuming this? (I couldn't remember if someone has)? Because what if she isn't and her and Nathan have teamed up to find Silas guilty? What if she is the one who turned over the Will? She could truly believe that Silas did this or she is wanting revenge for his affair with Ava.

That's a great thought! Who has actually seen Nina lately?

#7   2014/02/13 01:00PM
    oltllover

Quote momofthree48: Is it known for sure that Nina is still in this coma? Has Silas or Sam confirmed that or are they assuming this? (I couldn't remember if someone has)? Because what if she isn't and her and Nathan have teamed up to find Silas guilty? What if she is the one who turned over the Will? She could truly believe that Silas did this or she is wanting revenge for his affair with Ava.

That is a good theory as well. Hopefully this s/l gets going soon.

#8   2014/02/13 01:52PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I HOPE NOT! Silas has been on less than a year and already has a daughter and a nephew. He doesn't need anymore relatives right now!

Besides - Nathan is WAY TOO YOUNG to be the son of Silas and Nina.

#9   2014/02/13 01:59PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

OOPS - I meant he is way too OLD! This snow storm has my internet connection running SO SLOWLY!!

#10   2014/02/13 01:59PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

OOPS - I meant he is way too OLD! This snow storm has my internet connection running SO SLOWLY!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list