List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sam's Wedding Ring

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sam's Wedding Ring

Started by GHcircus at 2014/02/12 03:39PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 11:07AM, Views: 831, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/12 03:39PM
    Sam's Wedding Ring
    GHcircus

To not give away what the scene was, watch Sam's left hand in her (too long) scene with Silas. The most interesting thing about it was that her wedding ring was there and not there then there again.

#2   2014/02/12 06:27PM
    Re: Sam's Wedding Ring
    meowbowow

Quote GHcircus: To not give away what the scene was, watch Sam's left hand in her (too long) scene with Silas. The most interesting thing about it was that her wedding ring was there and not there then there again.

I saw it but I didn't see that it was gone. I must have turned my head away for a split second.

#3   2014/02/13 12:42PM
    Insxx

The ring is always on her finger, sometimes(because the band is thin) you hav to catch her hand at a different angle.

#4   2014/02/13 04:45PM
    ransomha

Didn't notice Sam's ring but, did notice Ava had a snake ring on today. Fitting!

#5   2014/02/14 08:32AM
    lovelovegh

Quote GHcircus: To not give away what the scene was, watch Sam's left hand in her (too long) scene with Silas. The most interesting thing about it was that her wedding ring was there and not there then there again.

I noticed this too. I thought how sad, she still wears her ring.

#6   2014/02/14 11:07AM
    brunette

Quote lovelovegh:

I noticed this too. I thought how sad, she still wears her ring.

While knocking the boots with slimas. If she ever returns it to monica, she'll have to soak it in disinfectant. Lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list