List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: They're Reeling Me In

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

They're Reeling Me In

Started by Nightmoves at 2014/02/12 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 12:00PM, Views: 1580, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/12 11:59AM
    Re: They're Reeling Me In
    ashuri-chan

I think the rescue was cliche and so was the "parting words" but at the same time it seemed like a nice twist. I don't think Franco is going to die though but that would have been nice if he did.

#22   2014/02/12 01:57PM
    shepmajor

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Nightmoves: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JD, this should make you happy. I liked Carly and Franco yesterday. I was even rooting for them

Somehow these writers are starting to make me like these two together. There, I said it. I don't know if I will become a 'fan' of this couple, but I really enjoyed their scenes yesterday, found them believable and felt for them

I keep going back & forth. I start to get into them as a couple, like when he scooped her up in his arms to save her! LOVED IT. But then I remember all the things he's done & I think - HOW on earth, not matter WHAT could Carly ever forgive him??!!?? What Mother could be with a man who in ANY way had even the slighted role in her child being raped???!! I just can't get past that.

This is what gets me too

what if it was Sonny or Jason that "hired" Carter to watch over Michael and then Carter ON HIS OWN raped Michael, would we blame Sonny or Jason the same way. Franco didn't tell Carter to rape michael. If Carter was in jail for raping boys then yes Franco was an idiot for getting him to watch over him but he wasnt a rapist and I could be wrong but didn't Franco know Carter from the past and if so he thought he could trust him. I know maybe I am justifying but I can't help myself.

That is something to think about. I wonder if Carly would have forgiven them.

Heck... Carly managed to forgive Sonny for Michael being shot - and him shielding KatCon over Michael.

And for shooting her in the head when she was giving birth to Morgan...

#23   2014/02/12 08:37PM
    genhospchat

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Nightmoves: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JD, this should make you happy. I liked Carly and Franco yesterday. I was even rooting for them

Somehow these writers are starting to make me like these two together. There, I said it. I don't know if I will become a 'fan' of this couple, but I really enjoyed their scenes yesterday, found them believable and felt for them

I keep going back & forth. I start to get into them as a couple, like when he scooped her up in his arms to save her! LOVED IT. But then I remember all the things he's done & I think - HOW on earth, not matter WHAT could Carly ever forgive him??!!?? What Mother could be with a man who in ANY way had even the slighted role in her child being raped???!! I just can't get past that.

This is what gets me too

what if it was Sonny or Jason that "hired" Carter to watch over Michael and then Carter ON HIS OWN raped Michael, would we blame Sonny or Jason the same way. Franco didn't tell Carter to rape michael. If Carter was in jail for raping boys then yes Franco was an idiot for getting him to watch over him but he wasnt a rapist and I could be wrong but didn't Franco know Carter from the past and if so he thought he could trust him. I know maybe I am justifying but I can't help myself.

They showed a tape of Franco telling Carter to work over Michael, whatever he had to do so he basically did.

#24   2014/02/13 01:31AM
    oltllover

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

This is what gets me too

They showed a tape of Franco telling Carter to work over Michael, whatever he had to do so he basically did.

They also showed the rest of the tape when Franco tells Carter NOT to hurt Michael. I admit that it was a huge risk making RH play Franco and the "tweeking" of what Franco said to Carter or did to Sam was stretching it but according to the whole tape Carter was never suppose to hurt Michael and Franco told him not to. It was supposed to be a mind game with Jason.

#25   2014/02/13 03:06AM
    Feliciena

I don't know why they ever brought the Franco character back. I'm not a big fan of RH & being Franco didn't help. Any loony character turns me off.

#26   2014/02/13 06:18AM
    JaneDoe

Welcome to the dark side NM!

I'm of the belief that any FICTIONAL character can be redeemed. We've seen Luke go from raping Laura, to them being one of the biggest and most popular couples on the GH canvas.

I have no qualms with enjoying a character for their ability to entertain me, regardless of what they've done in the past.

#27   2014/02/13 11:33AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe: Welcome to the dark side NM!
    I'm of the belief that any FICTIONAL character can be redeemed. We've seen Luke go from raping Laura, to them being one of the biggest and most popular couples on the GH canvas.

I have no qualms with enjoying a character for their ability to entertain me, regardless of what they've done in the past.

I'm not quite there yet! I did enjoy the rescue scenes though

#28   2014/02/13 12:50PM
    momofthree48

I guess the way I have always looked at a soap is just that..a soap, not real life. In real life, I would have hated Franco. In soaps, I absolutely love him with Carly. I loved Johnny. I loved Adam in Y & R, I love Damien in Vampire Diaries, my mom loved JR in Dallas. I guess I have this tendency to love these bad boys because deep down they show these redeemable qualities or shows something of themselves that makes you go ahhhh. Makes it a lot easier to have that hate/love relationship! lol

#29   2014/02/13 07:03PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote momofthree48: I guess the way I have always looked at a soap is just that..a soap, not real life. In real life, I would have hated Franco. In soaps, I absolutely love him with Carly. I loved Johnny. I loved Adam in Y & R, I love Damien in Vampire Diaries, my mom loved JR in Dallas. I guess I have this tendency to love these bad boys because deep down they show these redeemable qualities or shows something of themselves that makes you go ahhhh. Makes it a lot easier to have that hate/love relationship! lol

I love Damon too. I love most bad boys. To be honest, I just find them far more interesting than the good guys. Probably because I hate judgy and hypocritical characters and most good guys are both of those things whereas the bad boys not so much because they have no room to judge LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 07:04PM
    #30   2014/02/13 10:28PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Bizlet: I really have enjoyed RH both as Todd and Franco he has great chemistry with Cary. I hope their relationship lasts a long time. The rescue scene was great I am happy to see that Franco was the one to save Carly. Part of me is happy is to see Michael, Dante, Sonny and Morgan eat crow.

Only part? LOL. - they're so smug I am VERY happy. I love Roger. Have loved him since he started playing Todd Manning on OLTL about 25.years ago. He's so awesome!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list