List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: They're Reeling Me In

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

They're Reeling Me In

Started by Nightmoves at 2014/02/12 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 12:00PM, Views: 1692, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/12 07:40AM
    Re: They're Reeling Me In
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Nightmoves: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JD, this should make you happy. I liked Carly and Franco yesterday. I was even rooting for them

Somehow these writers are starting to make me like these two together. There, I said it. I don't know if I will become a 'fan' of this couple, but I really enjoyed their scenes yesterday, found them believable and felt for them

I keep going back & forth. I start to get into them as a couple, like when he scooped her up in his arms to save her! LOVED IT. But then I remember all the things he's done & I think - HOW on earth, not matter WHAT could Carly ever forgive him??!!?? What Mother could be with a man who in ANY way had even the slighted role in her child being raped???!! I just can't get past that.

This is what gets me too

what if it was Sonny or Jason that "hired" Carter to watch over Michael and then Carter ON HIS OWN raped Michael, would we blame Sonny or Jason the same way. Franco didn't tell Carter to rape michael. If Carter was in jail for raping boys then yes Franco was an idiot for getting him to watch over him but he wasnt a rapist and I could be wrong but didn't Franco know Carter from the past and if so he thought he could trust him. I know maybe I am justifying but I can't help myself.

#12   2014/02/12 07:41AM
    alikat

Quote Nightmoves: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JD, this should make you happy. I liked Carly and Franco yesterday. I was even rooting for them

Somehow these writers are starting to make me like these two together. There, I said it. I don't know if I will become a 'fan' of this couple, but I really enjoyed their scenes yesterday, found them believable and felt for them

You feel all dirty like you need a shower after dumpster diving, don't you?

#13   2014/02/12 08:51AM
    ghfanfare

Yes, I pretty much like anything with RH and/or LW. These two actors make me like Franco and Carly, two characters I didn't like at all in the past. And I love their chemistry. So I really don't have a problem with the redemption of Franco. Maybe it's easier for me because I wasn't watching much back then.

#14   2014/02/12 09:53AM
    Nightmoves

Quote alikat:

You feel all dirty like you need a shower after dumpster diving, don't you?

LOL not quite that dirty

#15   2014/02/12 10:21AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

welcome to the club.

I'm not a card carrying member yet

I have faith that the amazing Roger Howarth will be able to get you to sign on.

#16   2014/02/12 10:37AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

I keep going back & forth. I start to get into them as a couple, like when he scooped her up in his arms to save her! LOVED IT. But then I remember all the things he's done & I think - HOW on earth, not matter WHAT could Carly ever forgive him??!!?? What Mother could be with a man who in ANY way had even the slighted role in her child being raped???!! I just can't get past that.

This is what gets me too

what if it was Sonny or Jason that "hired" Carter to watch over Michael and then Carter ON HIS OWN raped Michael, would we blame Sonny or Jason the same way. Franco didn't tell Carter to rape michael. If Carter was in jail for raping boys then yes Franco was an idiot for getting him to watch over him but he wasnt a rapist and I could be wrong but didn't Franco know Carter from the past and if so he thought he could trust him. I know maybe I am justifying but I can't help myself.

That is something to think about. I wonder if Carly would have forgiven them.

#17   2014/02/12 10:38AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

welcome to the club.

I'm not a card carrying member yet

I have faith that the amazing Roger Howarth will be able to get you to sign on.

Oh I love the actor and I also loved the character of Todd. It's just the 'Franco' thing LOL

#18   2014/02/12 10:46AM
    iluvtad

Roger Howarth has a knack for making me go against everything I believe, and like and root for him! When he was Todd on OLTL I hated him for the gang rape of Marty Saybrook, years went by and the character became at least watchable for me, and then I began to wish that he and Blair would finally work things out forever, now again, but on GH, his character had a role in a rape. And again even tho I can't understand how a mother could forgive or get past what her new love did to her son,and her daughter, I am rooting for Carly & Franco, and I was one of the ones who protested against this couple from day one!
    Roger Howarth & Lauren Wright are amazing actors, and their chemistry is off the charts, I want them to be happy together, shame on me?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/12 10:47AM
    #19   2014/02/12 11:24AM
    ktmom

I am irritated that I am liking the two of them. Arggh! That scene was so good, when they saw each other. I could have done without the excessive violence, but it was really good. I am embarrassed that I enjoyed it so much.

#20   2014/02/12 11:42AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ktmom: I am irritated that I am liking the two of them. Arggh! That scene was so good, when they saw each other. I could have done without the excessive violence, but it was really good. I am embarrassed that I enjoyed it so much.

Haha I know how you feel

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list