List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: They're Reeling Me In

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

They're Reeling Me In

Started by Nightmoves at 2014/02/12 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 12:00PM, Views: 1685, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/12 06:11AM
    They're Reeling Me In
    Nightmoves

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JD, this should make you happy. I liked Carly and Franco yesterday. I was even rooting for them

Somehow these writers are starting to make me like these two together. There, I said it. I don't know if I will become a 'fan' of this couple, but I really enjoyed their scenes yesterday, found them believable and felt for them

#2   2014/02/12 06:23AM
    Re: They're Reeling Me In
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JD, this should make you happy. I liked Carly and Franco yesterday. I was even rooting for them

Somehow these writers are starting to make me like these two together. There, I said it. I don't know if I will become a 'fan' of this couple, but I really enjoyed their scenes yesterday, found them believable and felt for them

welcome to the club.

#3   2014/02/12 06:27AM
    taramartin

To me this shows what a remarkable actor RH is, no matter what crazy character they have him play you can't help but get drawn in. He is amazing at pulling out our emotions.

#4   2014/02/12 06:53AM
    Bizlet

I really have enjoyed RH both as Todd and Franco he has great chemistry with Cary. I hope their relationship lasts a long time. The rescue scene was great I am happy to see that Franco was the one to save Carly. Part of me is happy is to see Michael, Dante, Sonny and Morgan eat crow.

#5   2014/02/12 07:02AM
    Howie79

This couple is starting to grow on me too. I was very hesitant when they first made RH Franco, but since I loved him as Todd I was trying to keep an open mind. Very glad that I did, I enjoy him so much and after yesterday, I can get on the Carly/Franco bandwagon with no reservations.

#6   2014/02/12 07:16AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JD, this should make you happy. I liked Carly and Franco yesterday. I was even rooting for them

I keep going back & forth. I start to get into them as a couple, like when he scooped her up in his arms to save her! LOVED IT. But then I remember all the things he's done & I think - HOW on earth, not matter WHAT could Carly ever forgive him??!!?? What Mother could be with a man who in ANY way had even the slighted role in her child being raped???!! I just can't get past that.

#7   2014/02/12 07:17AM
    Nightmoves

I was 10000% agains RH being Franco and Carly hooking up with him. I HATED the whole idea with the heat of 10,000 suns

#8   2014/02/12 07:22AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:

welcome to the club.

I'm not a card carrying member yet

#9   2014/02/12 07:26AM
    oltllover

Quote Monkey Mama:

I keep going back & forth. I start to get into them as a couple, like when he scooped her up in his arms to save her! LOVED IT. But then I remember all the things he's done & I think - HOW on earth, not matter WHAT could Carly ever forgive him??!!?? What Mother could be with a man who in ANY way had even the slighted role in her child being raped???!! I just can't get past that.

I understand the logic but Carly has forgiven many a bad deed by many men and IMO Franco never intended for Michael to be raped and it wouldn't have happened if Michael was never in jail in the first place but that is a whole other topic. Yes it would have been easier if they made him someone else completely but I guess tptb are banking on RH's ability to sell this and they are banking on the mad, crazy, intense.......chemistry between these two.

#10   2014/02/12 07:31AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Monkey Mama:

This is what gets me too

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list