List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Thank goodness, its....2/11/14

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thank goodness, its....2/11/14

Started by oltllover at 2014/02/11 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 10:03AM, Views: 1260, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/02/12 04:45PM
    Re: Thank goodness, its....2/11/14
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Carolae: Good observation and thought. Yes, it would have been a bit awkward with Carly and Franco finally in each other's arms at last. Am wondering what Heather offered those 2 guys in the institute to keep quiet and play along with her. Hopefully, we'll see that they are taken into custody also after Luke talks.

I just hope that it occurs to someone to go to Miscavage since someone was lying to Anna she should suspect something is up over there.

Doesn't Scott have his phone with him? Just call Anna.

#22   2014/02/12 05:53PM
    i need to ge...

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Carolae: Good observation and thought. Yes, it would have been a bit awkward with Carly and Franco finally in each other's arms at last. Am wondering what Heather offered those 2 guys in the institute to keep quiet and play along with her. Hopefully, we'll see that they are taken into custody also after Luke talks.

I just hope that it occurs to someone to go to Miscavage since someone was lying to Anna she should suspect something is up over there.

I haven't watched today's show yet so maybe this has been covered... It's seems like to me when they return Heather they will find Scott & Luke no?? Unless... I guess they don't personally walk her to her cell do they??? Oh well

#23   2014/02/12 05:59PM
    meowbowow

Quote Bizlet: Too funny today with Scott and Luke. Now that Heather has been caught again let's put her in a cell like Hanibal Lector plexiglass and all. I don't hate the her to point that I never ever want to see her again, but I have had enough for awhile.

I had more than enough of her years ago!!

#24   2014/02/12 06:00PM
    meowbowow

Quote oltllover: P.S now can everyone stop blaming Franco. the apology line starts with Michael.

Nobody owes him any apology.

#25   2014/02/12 06:02PM
    meowbowow

Quote i need to get a life: I don't even like Scott... & Luke sometimes bugs the cr@p out of me (not sure if that counts as cussing.) Anyways I loved loved lived them today. So good!!

ITA about Scott and Luke. I've hated Scott for years and don't feel that much better about Luke.

#26   2014/02/12 06:06PM
    meowbowow

I wondered how she got them to do her bidding as well. Maybe she threatened to kill them. IMO they need to move her to another looney bin far away from Port Chuck!!

#27   2014/02/13 06:54AM
    JaneDoe

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote oltllover:

LOL... I was thinking the same thing during their scenes (which were great BTW ). He used his phone to take a pic of Luke in a wig, but he doesn't try to make a call for help?

#28   2014/02/13 10:03AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote oltllover:

LOL... I was thinking the same thing during their scenes (which were great BTW ). He used his phone to take a pic of Luke in a wig, but he doesn't try to make a call for help?

We notice all these details they overlook.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list